Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a courtroom full of 100+ people, all extradited from all around the world duhhh, being asked ‘Right, so you all said her drawings are not only rubbish as rubbish can get but they look like 10 different other artists’ works out there, is that correct, please say Aye’ - everyone at once AYE!
‘You all said that lasagne shouldn’t be floating in the bathtub and that she doesn’t need those extra potato wedges - please say Aye’ - AYE!
C821D284-CF53-4B81-A8DC-BA9D11F59E1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I want to go as her Primark range, I still actually own the PJ set ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Could dress as this, but make sure it’s completely ginger, so you can say you’re blond failayage......
7CFF1F7D-470F-4E0F-BC83-AE33D38553A6.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Anyone going as the hair she’s lost as result of promotion FoB?

• Haha
Imagine a courtroom full of 100+ people, all extradited from all around the world duhhh, being asked ‘Right, so you all said her drawings are not only rubbish as rubbish can get but they look like 10 different other artists’ works out there, is that correct, please say Aye’ - everyone at once AYE!
‘You all said that lasagne shouldn’t be floating in the bathtub and that she doesn’t need those extra potato wedges - please say Aye’ - AYE!
View attachment 295116
“you all said that her mother is an enabler and should let Gobs learn from her mistakes and actually be accountable say aye”

0AFF1715-2BEF-40F4-A858-AEC3989D104E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure whether to go as the basket of toilet roll or one of her paintings (maybe the ombre looking one that she clearly copied)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m going as the delivery driver she waited in for every weekend since 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What happened with chai?
Gabby was talking to Chai on Twitter and encouraged minions to ship herself with him all over Twitter, but when they actually met, they were really awkward around each other (as seen in Zoe and Alfie's vlogs)! After they met, Chai unfollowed Gabby (then Gabby unfollowed him after someone pointed it out).

• Haha
Gabby was talking to Chai on Twitter and encouraged minions to ship herself with him all over Twitter, but when they actually met, they were really awkward around each other (as seen in Zoe and Alfie's vlogs)! After they met, Chai unfollowed Gabby (then Gabby unfollowed him after someone pointed it out).
Weren't there rumours that she gave him head and bit him?

And also she apparently used his toothbrush, the bloody minger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
OT but I nearly spit my wine out listening to park life and one of the lyrics is “you should cut down on your porklife mate, get some exercise”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.