Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we actually call the police on some of the vile tit she does? What she does to teenagers is far worse than we discuss. She needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: 12
Could we actually call the police on some of the vile tit she does? What she does to teenagers is far worse than we discuss. She needs to be held accountable.
She literally promoted and encouraged starvation which imo is way more damaging. She was never held accountable for that either and it makes me so mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just watched her lastest video... does anyone else think she was trying to get ‘sponsors’ marks and Spencer’s... essie ???

Reactions: 9
She must be sew mad that her stupid threat of bogus legal action hasn’t had us shaking in our boots and instead we’re just planning our Gabboon themed court outfits 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Outfits/costumes that nobody has claimed yet (or maybe I missed it, haha):
-The bolognese that needs to be reheated thrice before eating it
-A fuzzy pillow
-A bottle of hoisin sauce
-A flared nose
-Mission trousers pants

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going as one of Nellie’s picked off clinkers, complete with hair tufts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
i consider myself a bit of a legal expert (not a practicing barrister but not far off).
and theres no case of either libel or slander.

1- slander is the spoken word and barely any UK courts can be arsed with it.

2- the principal of libel is that what is written is being said as if it is an unquestionable fact, and has to lead to money/work being lost. libel is civil, if she thinks being are going to end up in jail because they have "bullied her" she is an even bigger knob than i thought.
libel is nothing to do with someone saying something you dont like, it is because something has been said that causes the loss of money.

if people are harassing her and her family its nothing to do with libel, its *shockingly*harassment and is criminal and she should report it to the police. even they wont care and wont do anything about it.

i consider myself a bit of a legal expert (not a practicing barrister but not far off).
and theres no case of either libel or slander.

1- slander is the spoken word and barely any UK courts can be arsed with it.

2- the principal of libel is that what is written is being said as if it is an unquestionable fact, and has to lead to money/work being lost. libel is civil, if she thinks being are going to end up in jail because they have "bullied her" she is an even bigger knob than i thought.
this website is called TATTLE, if people are coming here for hard hitting facts they need to check their priorities.

libel is nothing to do with someone saying something you dont like, it is because something has been said that causes the loss of money.

if people are harassing her and her family its nothing to do with libel, its *shockingly*harassment and is criminal and she should report it to the police. even they wont care and wont do anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Could dress as a youtuber recognition plaque and every time before a new photo is taken you have to run to a new room....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.