Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I choose to believe that Gabby is reading this right now and is fuming lol

i'm going as a cricut user manual
Don’t do that! You’ll be stuck in the corner without any attention whatsoever.. nobody ever looks at manuals, especially not Gabbage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can actually double as something else, since #velvetshadowbo0b can only work if the source of light is from a certain direction only. Since courts have ample lighting, i can't effectively do it all the time. I'll gladly double as one of those cereal boxes, or be the flight of stairs that Margot falls down over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve changed my mind, I’m going as a giant Yorkshire pudding bowl. But a really soggy microwaved meal one. Gabby’s fave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone wanna invite gabbie’s dad too? So she can get properly angry

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sadly it is an adult who tweeted that.

I love how they all say we’re jealous. There’s plenty of Youtubers who I admit I’m jealous of. Gabby is not one of them 😂😂😂
Do they mean that buying fake vans instead of the real brand is supporting art theft? Comparable to gabby? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm just catching up but what the duck do faux Vans have to do with anything? Gabs doesn't even wear those, fake or real, right? And "haha look I can afford real Vans" in the time of a pandemic doesn't look too good for that fan. Please tell me she's not an adult.

And that other artist's picture she posted, was that someone she followed or decided to just grab a random picture for comparison and left that artist's name in her screenshot? TACKY. MESSY. Not a good look for a case...
The fake vans comments was basically trying to make out that we don’t care that primark copied some vans and sold them, and are happy to wear them, so why are we shitting on Gabby for copying other people and selling it?

I’d just like to point out I don’t wear fake or real vans 😊

Do they mean that buying fake vans instead of the real brand is supporting art theft? Comparable to gabby? 😂😂😂
Posted at the same time lol

Reactions: 9
The fake vans comments was basically trying to make out that we don’t care that primark copied some vans and sold them, and are happy to wear them, so why are we shitting on Gabby for copying other people and selling it?

I’d just like to point out I don’t wear fake or real vans 😊

Posted at the same time lol
Oops. That makes more sense but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Greetings my fellow scummy trolls!

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610
A closer look at each piece:

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
View attachment 294612

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
View attachment 294614
Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

View attachment 294615

Next group ✨coming soon✨ 😂😂
You are so talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's all remember the poor girl again who typed "fat" instead of "far" by accident. Never once got an apology. She literally typed "but I live too fat." Gabs immediately reposted the screenshot calling that girl out. Then deleted it and NEVER apologized.

I don't condone hate messages, and I'd bet it wasn't a tattler but if it was it's probably not anyone who posts regularly and they should know better. Constructive criticism or a friendly "hey gaps in your mask, fix your ear loops" or friendly advice about kids, whatever.

But Gabs cannot claim bullying when there's proof of her doing that to others as well. Everything lives on the internet forever, even deleted tweets.
Remember the young girl who wrote 'moo'? She got such a hounding from gobs and her minions. I think the girl was only like 11 or something. The older sister had to step in and stick up for her because it got so out of control.

Gobs also called a young follower a bleep and to 'duck the hell off' 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just the fact that she and other people are trying to pass this off as a “trend” that loads of people are doing, so it doesn’t matter that there are similarities 🙄
Maybe she should have done something a bit more original, but noooo, she hasn’t got the talent for that, so she’s just jumped on this “trend” knowing that hers don’t even have to be any good, because her dumb followers will buy any old tit that she puts out.
I’d like to see her try and sell that tit starting off with 0 followers like everyone else has had to. She’d sell duck all!

Reactions: 15
I'm going as something dead. She said ages ago she was frightened of dead things and couldn't move a dead insect from her home. But it accurate, after all, her dreams are now dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And we’re the bad ones?
Gabriella would run her fans over with a trolley if she could, she doesn't give two fucks about any of them lmao. The bravado on this lump's behalf is hilarious. As if sticking up for the pork queen will earn them a seat in the friendship wagon of Gabbie. All the seats are taken by Jane and Nellie, sorry guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember the young girl who wrote 'moo'? She got such a hounding from gobs and her minions. I think the girl was only like 11 or something. The older sister had to step in and stick up for her because it got so out of control.

Gobs also called a young follower a bleep and to 'duck the hell off' 🙄
Must admit, everytime I think of someone just randomly saying “moo” to her multiple times, it makes me howl! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.