Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, someone should go as the rowing machine and the pink treadmill(?) or was it a stationary bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what? I reckon this has all just made us even closer and stronger as a community 😂 Everyone's so hilarious 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
What I find hilarious though is that none of her minions actually were coming to her defense and attacking people in DMs until Gabby spoke out about it - it makes me think that they actually believed she could have copied and done something wrong and had to kind of wait for the angle Gabby was going to take. If she'd apologised, they'd have been all like 'we forgive u gabby you're still learning about how to run a business people need to shut up' but because she's gone with the angle of having done nothing wrong, they're all ballsy telling people to shut up because ShE sAiD sHe DiDnt cOpY
That’s exactly what they’ve done! Bunch of cowards! Just imagine what they’re like as people if they think Gabriella is a nice and talented person 🤣 they’re the sort of people that probably come across as nice when you meet them, but in reality are absolute shady cunts!

Reactions: 15
So she came out of her rock yesterday:
-spat hate all over the place,
-accused a small artist to copy her,
-sent her minions to hate on everyone (and when I say minions, most likely half of them are her with different accounts)
-and then went back to her stinky hellhole? OMG

Gabbo you are not an artist, not unique, not nice or kind, not even a good catfish anymore and you don't have a case to go to court you moron.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone going as gabbies dying plant which is held up by tape? 😂

ooh or go as that garlic bread or whatever it is that she orders with extra herbs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone said they're going as Margot? There should be 3: Margot Plant-Lady (brown turd bun), Margot Pumpkin-Arse (black turd bun) and the exclusive Margot Holding-A-Christmas-Gift. (blonde turd bun).

You'd have to walk with your eyes closed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm just catching up but what the duck do faux Vans have to do with anything? Gabs doesn't even wear those, fake or real, right? And "haha look I can afford real Vans" in the time of a pandemic doesn't look too good for that fan. Please tell me she's not an adult.

And that other artist's picture she posted, was that someone she followed or decided to just grab a random picture for comparison and left that artist's name in her screenshot? TACKY. MESSY. Not a good look for a case...

Reactions: 25
Anyone else going as Zoe's finger covered in Gabby's fishy saliva?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s funny how smaller influncers hate this “toxic gossip site” but there’s huge influencers who have accepted that drama channels will document their lives and hold them accountable and acc reach out to them for statements etc they don't call drama channels or the people who comment on them “bullies or trolls”. Just goes to show how people like Gabby don’t want the truth about themselves out there and will blame the consumer for discussing it and it being “bullying”

Reactions: 27
Has anyone said they're going as Margot? There should be 3: Margot Plant-Lady (brown turd bun), Margot Pumpkin-Arse (black turd bun) and the exclusive Margot Holding-A-Christmas-Gift. (blonde turd bun).

You'd have to walk with your eyes closed.
This has great collaboration potential. Now, someone needs to go as the steps she iconically fell down on holiday. A Margot, with her eyes closed, can then perfectly recreate the scene.

We could also go further..if one wants to make this more artistic, all three Margots can fall down them to recreate the beautiful "La mécanique de l'histoire" ("The Mechanics of History") piece - perhaps some entertainment for us all in the courtroom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's all remember the poor girl again who typed "fat" instead of "far" by accident. Never once got an apology. She literally typed "but I live too fat." Gabs immediately reposted the screenshot calling that girl out. Then deleted it and NEVER apologized.

I don't condone hate messages, and I'd bet it wasn't a tattler but if it was it's probably not anyone who posts regularly and they should know better. Constructive criticism or a friendly "hey gaps in your mask, fix your ear loops" or friendly advice about kids, whatever.

But Gabs cannot claim bullying when there's proof of her doing that to others as well. Everything lives on the internet forever, even deleted tweets.

Reactions: 35
I want to go as her 6 packets of cereal but need 5 other people. failing that her label maker-d batteries sign on a see through basket of batteries...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.