Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark vans made me laugh - does the girl commenting not know Gabbie had a primark range and did so many flipping primark hauls - she deffo was wearing primark vans in that pic where it showed her legs too lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
And we’re the bad ones?
if you don’t like swearing, don’t read. I’m angry:

this is bleeping awful and makes me so sad. How the duck can she think she’s taking the moral high ground when she’s enabling her stupid fans to bully people for not licking her arse? Bet she must be so proud of them. I’m bleeping embarrassed for her.

And the Primark vans thing is so tone deaf when people are losing their jobs and children are starving. I have no hope for her. She’s an evil little bleep.

Gabbie, if you are reading this, look at yourself. You are vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
It wasn’t Gabby who wrote the Vans thing but one of her delightful supporters.

But the fact Gabby hasn’t taken the blatant, tone deaf classism expressed on her behalf to hand is giving it tacit permission.

Reactions: 23
It wasn’t Gabby who wrote the Vans thing but one of her delightful supporters.

But the fact Gabby hasn’t taken the blatant, tone deaf classism expressed on her behalf to hand is giving it tacit permission.
Yeah she did also ‘like’ it which is implicit endorsement IMO. Could’ve replied and said hey, thanks for the support but let’s not tit on people who can’t afford branded shoes.
what am I even saying lol Gabby would never do that

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'd rather be a poor Primark Vans owner (which I am lol) than a Tory snob that can't even think outside of the (tit) box.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ugh she is getting exhausting to follow, constant one thing after the other, she needs a good 5 months off the internet, and not her way of still lurking and blocking, COMPLETELY away from social media. Her and Jane could go away somewhere for a few months, get a top therapist, reflect, chill on the beach, try and meet new people and try and start afresh when and if she returns. Gabby if you're reading please consider this, it could be the best thing you do

Reactions: 23
Not everybody can afford to buy 60€ shoes, specially right now. A lot of people buy their shoes there because it's what they can afford, not because they're trying to pretend they're real Vans. Says a lot about the kind of people her followers are, to be honest.

You all have chosen a court outfit already! I think I'll be going as the towel she uses to wipe the nail polish off then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Im going to dress in red head to toe. Gabboon will be so petrified she won't even be able to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not everybody can afford to buy 60€ shoes, specially right now. A lot of people buy their shoes there because it's what they can afford, not because they're trying to pretend they're real Vans. Says a lot about the kind of people her followers are, to be honest.

You all have chosen a court outfit already! I think I'll be going as the towel she uses to wipe the nail polish off then 😂
I think I’m going to go as one of her orthopaedic sandals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We should 100% invite Donald trump, sure he’s be interested, also should invite the women at the gym who didn’t “include her”

with all of us being “taken to court” do we have enough ham and other pork products to go round

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.