Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care that much about what she eats really either but it’s not just the one meal. I watched a vlog the other day where she ate pasta with breadcrumbs on top, a side of potatoes and a garlic focaccia on the side. Gabs is going to end up insulin resistant by 40 and she’s mentioned her Nan had diabetes amongst other issues. The thing is she always constantly says she’s blocked up and in pain etc but just can’t see forcing down some greens will help. Also always piled up her plate then said it takes her four hours to eat it. The whole point of having the surgery isn’t to keep on eating a whole big portion, it’s to eat until you’re satisfied and stop... not force yourself to eat the same amount of food you could previously before surgery.
Anyway on a lighter note.. I took myself off for a scan all by big brave self! My mum said she’d come with me because I have seriously bad anxiety when it comes to hospitals but I thought of Jewniper Jane and said kindly no mum, but thanks! Turns out I have a fractured back. Thanks 2020, kindly duck off now!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don’t care that much about what she eats really either but it’s not just the one meal. I watched a vlog the other day where she ate pasta with breadcrumbs on top, a side of potatoes and a garlic focaccia on the side. Gabs is going to end up insulin resistant by 40 and she’s mentioned her Nan had diabetes amongst other issues. The thing is she always constantly says she’s blocked up and in pain etc but just can’t see forcing down some greens will help. Also always piled up her plate then said it takes her four hours to eat it. The whole point of having the surgery isn’t to keep on eating a whole big portion, it’s to eat until you’re satisfied and stop... not force yourself to eat the same amount of food you could previously before surgery.
Anyway on a lighter note.. I took myself off for a scan all by big brave self! My mum said she’d come with me because I have seriously bad anxiety when it comes to hospitals but I thought of Jewniper Jane and said kindly no mum, but thanks! Turns out I have a fractured back. Thanks 2020, kindly duck off now!
Wishing you a fast recovery! Sending all the good vibes your way ❤ also very much agree with how 2020 should just duck off already 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm only just watching the tit show of a video but she really starts with "i've got super sensitive skin" and then selects "sometimes" on the "how often is your skin sensitive?" question and not "all the time" ????????????

Can't use hand soap though apparently 🙃

Gabby, YA GROSS.
Screenshot_20201030-121054_YouTube.jpg

FYI Gabby it was made with equal parts beef and pork.
I feel like she mentioned pork specifically for us 🙄

Bonus: Shot shows it contains wheat, gluten and milk (expected as basically all lasagnes do, except for the Tesco FF one which is 🤢). 3 of her "allergies" 🙄
Screenshot_20201030-122143_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Hm I feel a bit greedy with my lasagne, coleslaw and garlic bread. That's always been my combo. Wouldn't mind some fries to dip in, maybe not Gabby's though.

Reactions: 8
As one of the apparently sew horrible mean people commenting on her portion size, can I just clarify that I really don't care how much food any of you guys eat...you're presumably not online moaning about your weight, moaning you don't feel well then eating double carbs which is certainly going to make you lethargic and tired, eating processed junk on the daily then complaining you're unwell/making up fake illnesses rather than just idk eating some fruit once in a while, got a surgery that decreased your stomach capacity, etc etc. Taking all this into consideration I thought it was a larger than average portion size. Also thought it was kinda obvious by virtue of posting on a Gabby thread that these things didn't need to be said tbh, no offence intended at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes!! Honestly my family and friends laugh at me so much for this, I gag when other people eat the garlic dip that comes with Domino's. When we make lasagne at home, I only put white sauce on the top layer because it's covered by cheese so there's less chance of me having to deal with bechamel (no white sauce in the underneath layers) appreciate this is probably very weird but like Milliemilmil I too get very bad vibes from white sauces, I'm so glad it's not just me 😆
I can totally understand the bad vibes, there's something slimy about mayo that I can't put my finger on, but I can't write them all off because I just love sour cream dip too much 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can totally understand the bad vibes, there's something slimy about mayo that I can't put my finger on, but I can't write them all off because I just love sour cream dip too much 😁
It's aioli for me, sounds delicious, but I can't get past how..white and shiny it is :(

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can imagine Gobbie spending the rest of the day blocking all 31k followers of the Paigey Why? Twitter account. Because she’s that much of a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As one of the apparently sew horrible mean people commenting on her portion size, can I just clarify that I really don't care how much food any of you guys eat...you're presumably not online moaning about your weight, moaning you don't feel well then eating double carbs which is certainly going to make you lethargic and tired, eating processed junk on the daily then complaining you're unwell/making up fake illnesses rather than just idk eating some fruit once in a while, got a surgery that decreased your stomach capacity, etc etc. Taking all this into consideration I thought it was a larger than average portion size. Also thought it was kinda obvious by virtue of posting on a Gabby thread that these things didn't need to be said tbh, no offence intended at all!
I honestly didn’t take it that way at all. Gabby says one thing and does something completely different. She says she has a million food allergies & has had several surgeries and yet, she eats like crap every day and then expects people to feel bad for her feeling sick. Well Gabby, I wonder why.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
my comment about her portions are they are so large for someone who has had weight loss surgery, plus they are so boring and empty, nothing of nutrition value,

I love a good gluten free lasagna like the next person but I dont have a freezer full of M&S full of salt and crap ready meals

she will not address the whole art theft, she will just ignore ignore, and carry on as normal

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit of a strange Homer Simpsony mouth going on there, more proof her fillers have gone walkabout

Also, no way that lard arse cat could have jumped up into that shelf without disturbing that perfectly folded towel. She clearly put him in there, what a weird thing to lie about 🙄
Haha yeah I have cats and they fidget to get comfy, she deffo just shoved him on there, she’s such a freak 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.