Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg i just had an ephihany...
yknow when gab said recently her hairs falling out, and then in her recent pamper vid she shows off her function of beauty shampoo/conditioner 1/5th of the way gone.

well FoB are well known for making peoples hair fall out, it's why ive never bothered with it. imagine if it was actually because of that and not some mystery illness😂
No it’s because she’s sew sew poorly and the stress of lying being in sew much pain is horrible for her and making her hair fall out, and the mean mean bullies who hate jewniper moon are making it worse 😢

Reactions: 7
Haha I was expecting to see a plate overflowing with food by how some
of you are talking about that lasagne. Just seen it and I could 100% get through a full one of those with a side, it’s not that big. I’m vegan so wouldn’t eat that, but I definitely could. it’s not like it’s so huge I’d be like OMGAA It just wouldn’t fit in my teeny tiny body!!!!
also, it’s pretty common for people to have lasagne with wedges or garlic bread (I.e carb on carb ). It’s a thing. People do it. Lots of people do it. It’s served in restaurants. I see people ordering carb on carb all the time. I see people on my insta having it. surely everyone has encountered this phenomenon before. and if you do choose to have chips as a side with your meal, you don’t have to force yourself to “eat healthy“ for a full week afterwards, it’s not a crime, you don’t need to be punished for it.

Lasagne in a bath is one thing... but the act of eating lasagne itself isn’t something shame worthy.
I think more so a lot of people were talking about it in the aspect of all those ready meals. Which I will say I've 100% used (not from M&S, I don't think they're in the states?)for me after my child goes to sleep. But I know if I eat those all the time or say a lot of fast food, it just makes me feel yuck. Not because of the act of eating it/guilt, but in the way that processed food is not great for you. We only knows what she tells us, but she said she got tired after eating a sandwich I think, and between her gastric surgery and that, there's a possible correlation. Obviously can't diagnose as I'm not a medical professional and we only know what she's documented online. I agree I don't think anyone should punish themselves for the act of eating, no matter what it is, but I'd bet if she ate a little more fresh produce she *may* feel not as crummy.

Reactions: 6
Gabriella Lindley #25 jewniper Jane, gabs in pain, shutdown shop and lasagna bath again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think no one's really judging her for eating Lasagne and eating a lot of it. I believe it's more on the hypocrisy of declaring that she can only have veeeery small portions or she'll throw up, and experiencing so much pain and feeling ill so she doesn't really have an appetite, and going on and on about her dairy and gluten intolerances and then proceeding to eat everything that totally disproves everything she says.

Heck, like I said, i have a monstrous appetite! I could scarf down a looooot of food, especially carb on carb combos because most of them are really good and filling. But the reason why I mentioned eating healthy after eating a particularly heavy meal is because I have Endo and PCOS and eating healthy is crucial for a better quality of life with these conditions. Endo is something she suspects she has and has been talking and complaining about for a long time. If she was that concerned she would be taking steps to improve it and help herself and she ain't taking any and just keeps on whinging to the world like none of her aggravated symptoms and pain is her fault? That's where people on here usually have an issue with her.

Just wanted to clarify as I've noticed a few posts about it and never want to come across as someone who judges other people for not following my routine. That's Gabby's attitude, not mine. 😂

Reactions: 24
Hahahah I actually know what you mean, I hate ‘white sauces’ like mayo and salad cream but I can just about excuse bechamel because of the cheese in lasagne 😂
I think I've finally found my people (on this thread of all places lol) like I would genuinely say I'm scared of 'white sauces'. Looking at mayo, salad cream, chive dip etc etc make me feel physically sick. I could eat lasagne but if a huge blob of bechamel was to appear I'd deffs launch it away from the plate.

All this lasagne talk has me wanting to make one. Think that might be my weekend activity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I've finally found my people (on this thread of all places lol) like I would genuinely say I'm scared of 'white sauces'. Looking at mayo, salad cream, chive dip etc etc make me feel physically sick. I could eat lasagne but if a huge blob of bechamel was to appear I'd deffs launch it away from the plate.

All this lasagne talk has me wanting to make one. Think that might be my weekend activity.
Yes!! Honestly my family and friends laugh at me so much for this, I gag when other people eat the garlic dip that comes with Domino's. When we make lasagne at home, I only put white sauce on the top layer because it's covered by cheese so there's less chance of me having to deal with bechamel (no white sauce in the underneath layers) appreciate this is probably very weird but like Milliemilmil I too get very bad vibes from white sauces, I'm so glad it's not just me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll lay low until Sunday I reckon and then be back to her usual on obnoxious self on Monday.

It'll never go away anyway cos when she next launches, it'll rear its ugly head again.

You can run but you can't hide.

Bet she HATES not being able to tweet or instastory her running thoughts right now

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she used to say she can only eat crunchy things after her surgery? All I’ve seen her eat is slop

Reactions: 23
A thought I had while laying in bed - what has my life become?! - but I kinda sorta hope the prints Gabby showed weren't samples and she has already gone through with printing them out and will try to sell them as normal. Why? Because the backlash from her actually selling the prints will be way more.

Of course, we can all tit on her for making the copied designs but her sly self can still back out of it by saying she was just doodling then she can come out with a whole new design and pretend she never intended to profit off other people's designs. November can't come soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg when is she going to speak out it’s doing my head in!
I can just imagine Jewniper Jane spooning some pork product into her infant’s bowl and telling her to “let it all blow over” 😂😂😂

Launch day tomorrow for the next ✨collecshun✨! I’m excited to play Hunt The Original. We have levelled up with her removing the accounts Jewniper Mewn followed, a bit trickier this time guize!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can just imagine Jewniper Jane spooning some pork product into her infant’s bowl and telling her to “let it all blow over” 😂😂😂

Launch day tomorrow for the next ✨collecshun✨! I’m excited to play Hunt The Original. We have levelled up with her removing the accounts Jewniper Mewn followed, a bit trickier this time guize!
This is how I spend my time in lockdown 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that is worrying about her diet is the amount of salt/sugar and the lack of fibre and vitamins.

I personally don’t see the issue with eating 250g of lasagne and it being an M&S ready meal, but that’s because I don’t eat them very often and I’d eat it with salad or vegetables instead of chips.

But Gab Gob here has a freezer shockingly full of packaged food, and cooking from scratch seems to be a big event that requires vlogging, indicating she doesn’t do it much.

I do kind of feel sorry for her because I really don’t enjoy cooking, and I assume she doesn’t either. I only do it because I know I’ll end up having a heart attack at 55 if I live off salt and sugar laden packaged food.

What’s so sad is despite people constantly trying to make her aware of her health, ALL she cares about is calories. She determines if something is healthy based off calories only. It’s madness. No wonder she is ill all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone's interested about endometriosis or want to know a bit more about it, a girl called @gabriellecaunesil is talking about how she got diagnosed on her instagram stories. The difference between what she's telling and Gab's version of it... I will be sorry for her if she ends up having it but really, she has to work on how she speaks/performs on social media because it would make WONDERS to her 'career'

I was laughing more at the fact that the whole tray fell in the water in the tub :LOL: Seeing that lasagne did make me hungry lol, never seen it paired with wedges so maybe I’ll try it, live a bit promiscuous with carbs on carbs, that’s what I’m talking about! I honestly don’t give a tit about what she eats although it doesn’t look like she does either (overall diet) considering her various surgeries.

I might just ignore and block everyone when they say something I don’t like.

I’m on maternity leave and my manager has texted me about returning. Nah cba, I’ll ignore it and pretend she never got in touch 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.