Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol same here, such a big deal about cutting it in ‘half’ I thought she was going to offer the other half to jewniper jane, but nah, just dropped it in the bath
Plot twist she slipped it in the bath for later because she saw Jewnipah Jane eyeing it earlier in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A few days ago I accidentally ate meat after being fully veggie for the past 5 years, I felt horribly guilty! It made me think of Gabz and her constantly shovelling down meat products with no care for the environment, her health or anything else. Imagine living life completely guilt free...
I’m the same but it’s a small sacrifice to make compared to the suffering. Animal rights are big in Brighton they stand outside and inside Waitrose however if they ever get to hear of Gobs’s consumption I look forward to the day when they are standing outside her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
gabasgne in the bath, taking other artists for a laugh, need a pamper day from blocking, your views are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth did Function of Beauty think when she sent them that video over to approve: “ultimate pamper day..... oh and my lasagne fell in the bath”

I bet they were like... what the duck?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
What on earth did Function of Beauty think when she sent them that video over to approve: “ultimate pamper day..... oh and my lasagne fell in the bath”

Makes you wonder if she only sent them the sponsored segment? I'd be wanting the whole thing with a loose canon like Gab! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They need to put up a thing on their products like “disclaimer: lasagne not included”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She was gushing that the lasagne was so good because it was made with pork instead of beef as well. I swear the woman can eat her way through an entire pig farm, I can almost the terrified squeals.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
They’re constantly going out to Bill’s it seems and getting carby/sugary food as well.

Reactions: 10
The more I actually think about it..the more it is just not normal!!! 🤣 If I came home to my partner sat in the bath eating a lasagne... Id think they're having a crisis / worry what other dirty secrets they have
Oh god.. I told my partner about her lasagna in the bath and he replied "Yeah? I do it too. I just don't bathe in it." To then find out his best friend also eats food In the bath 😭 Considering a divorce.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Less than 48 hours since this thread was created and we are halfway through it already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I watched her videos out of context I would think they were hilarious cringe satire. Some of the smallest things she does make me laugh so much.

The bit that got me this time:
"Let me show you what I do with these little candles...."
Is it something innovative or creative?!?! Can't wait to see this, Gabs!

Oh. Nope. She just lit some basic tea lights in basic tea light holders. Thanks for sharing that with us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't really know how I've escaped this to be honest. I messaged her on Instagram as the man hater thing about a woman in a group of men being terrified pissed me right off..
She hasn't blocked me.. At all

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember seeing a discussion about George + Gabbie falling out... this may clarify theyre on good terms still
Maybe Jane has told him to be nice to her because of all the hate she's getting lol (we all know it's not hate, it's all factual, but she'd have told Jane "tHe InTeRnEt Is BuLlYiNg Me!")

Reactions: 18
Maybe Jane has told him to be nice to her because of all the hate she's getting lol (we all know it's not hate, it's all factual, but she'd have told Jane "tHe InTeRnEt Is BuLlYiNg Me!")
Or she’s threatened to get all her ex furniture off him and his girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't really know how I've escaped this to be honest. I messaged her on Instagram as the man hater thing about a woman in a group of men being terrified pissed me right off..
You can see your own comments before she approves them, so this one sadly isn't public yet... in fact her most recent approved comment is from 7 hours ago 😩

Reactions: 12
She's gotta Google what plagiarism means first.

I mean... what the fickory fockery duck are these people on to think she's done "hard work" on her shop? It was open for less than three weeks before she decided to close it, and her designs were all shamelessly copied from other artists. Juniper Moon's site was riddled with typos and she couldn't even be arsed to set up international shipping.

The only hard work she's done is all that blocking and filtering of comments.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.