Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else lowkey wanna dig out the jewniper bingo card from a few threads ago and see how much we can tick off now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Gobby won’t face any consequences for this, it’s the unfortunate truth.

Zoe got away with so much tit too, I’m sure if she was caught in an EDL rally she’ll still be able to brush it off.

Reactions: 19
It’s infuriating that Polly has a similar number of followers for sighh.studio as Gabby does for juniper moon when she’s been working hard building her business since 2015 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Im fascinated what her next move is going to be. She’s bound to have her next range of prints, pins etc as per the sneak peaks already ordered ready to launch in early Nov before this all blew up, unless she was being really unorganised. If she goes ahead with the launch and there is the plant lady and other copycat designs things are going to kick off even more 😱. I wouldnt be surprised if she delays citing health issues and totally ignores the backlash..

Reactions: 17
So Lucy’s off buying wax melts... gaboon even copies stories now 🤣😛
That’s a bit weird and creepy. No context to a random question about wax melts, until it transpires that Lucy has been talking about them on her stories. What the hell is Gobbie playing at?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s infuriating that Polly has a similar number of followers for sighh.studio as Gabby does for juniper moon when she’s been working hard building her business since 2015 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Im fascinated what her next move is going to be. She’s bound to have her next range of prints, pins etc as per the sneak peaks already ordered ready to launch in early Nov before this all blew up, unless she was being really unorganised. If she goes ahead with the launch and there is the plant lady and other copycat designs things are going to kick off even more 😱. I wouldnt be surprised if she delays citing health issues and totally ignores the backlash..
If she had any sense, she'd say they're not launching on Sunday and instead will launch the Christmas collection on December 1st (which won't sell) and by the end of the year Jewniper Mewn will be done-zo - as for an apology, I doubt we'll get one as when has cuntface ever apologised or even admitted to anything she's done wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why anyone expects her management to say anything?

They’re just there to facilitate her brand deals, nothing else. They’re not involved in this tit show and they probably don’t provide any PR guidance, crisis management or advice to Gabbo either.

It’s the same with her friends and fellow influencers. Please don’t anyone put pressure on them to comment. It’s nothing to do with them and puts them in a tit position.

If people want to put pressure on Gabby, then put pressure on Gabby herself and just keep tweeting/sharing/whatever, even after she’s inevitably blocked you. But don’t involve normal, nice people just getting on with their lives and jobs, demanding comment, just because they’re connected to Gabbo. It’s unfair.

Reactions: 26

They’re just there to facilitate her brand deals, nothing else. They’re not involved in this tit show and they probably don’t provide any PR guidance, crisis management or advice to Gabbo either.

It’s the same with her friends and fellow influencers. Please don’t anyone put pressure on them to comment. It’s nothing to do with them and puts them in a tit position.

If people want to put pressure on Gabby, then put pressure on Gabby herself and just keep tweeting/sharing/whatever, even after she’s inevitably blocked you. But don’t involve normal, nice people just getting on with their lives and jobs, demanding comment, just because they’re connected to Gabbo. It’s unfair.
I don't think its unfair to ask influencers for opinions as they are the ones who can spread the word and make an impact.. without which smaller artists would continually be lost and unheard.. and people like gobbo can do as they please without consequence!

I'd like to say I'm shocked she hasn't mentioned anything today but I'm not.. just hope people don't forget about it!

I'm certainly looking forward to the next launch to see who shes copied!!!

Reactions: 11

I don't think anybody thinks her management WILL speak about it, because like you said theyre not doing PR for her ... just sorting out brand deals. However I don't think pressuring those with her is as bad as you say it is. Nobody has approached Lucy/Polly etc with any aggression, and they can ignore it if they want, but the idea is that Gabby can't just block them if they choose to engage with it, as those are her peers.

Additionally, a lot of the influencers that have been spoken to are those in the small business/art industry who are, in a way, struggling at the moment with Gabby making a mockery of them. I really don't think pressuring them is hurting them, and tbh nobody has pressured anybody into making a statement, just tagged them in the posts regarding it to increase the exposure -- I actually really like Lucy, and don't expect her to say anything, and i'm fine with that.

😂 😂 same, pure gold here
Between here and Imogenations thread, I'm having a great time. 😭

I agree about not involving her friends or dming other influencers or whatever (seems most of them have seen on their own anyway, and I do agree it's better for them like Polly/Lucy to stay out of it.) However her management promoted her shop/her on their IG post. It's like when you post something negative (about your job, someone who works there, etc) on social media and your work finds out, they generally don't keep you hired for lack of better example. It doesn't look good for them.

Reactions: 13
I don't think anybody thinks her management WILL speak about it, because like you said theyre not doing PR for her ... just sorting out brand deals. However I don't think pressuring those with her is as bad as you say it is. Nobody has approached Lucy/Polly etc with any aggression, and they can ignore it if they want, but the idea is that Gabby can't just block them if they choose to engage with it, as those are her peers.

Additionally, a lot of the influencers that have been spoken to are those in the small business/art industry who are, in a way, struggling at the moment with Gabby making a mockery of them. I really don't think pressuring them is hurting them, and tbh nobody has pressured anybody into making a statement, just tagged them in the posts regarding it to increase the exposure -- I actually really like Lucy, and don't expect her to say anything, and i'm fine with that.
Yeah we’ll have to agree to disagree. It has nothing to do with the likes of Lucy and Polly and nobody is obliged to make comment on the mistakes of their friend, acquaintance or even someone in their industry.

Amplify the artists and influencers who are happy to speak up about this rather than try and drag others in and make an awkward situation for them. I don’t agree Gabby wouldn’t block them but what’s worse is that for many of them, she has their phone numbers, their private emails or Instas or whatever - she could potentially do damage to them if she wants, she can send them a barrage of abuse if they say something she’s not happy with, and I absolutely believe she would. We don’t want to be the people who set that off.

Reactions: 6
I agree about not involving her friends or dming other influencers or whatever (seems most of them have seen on their own anyway, and I do agree it's better for them like Polly/Lucy to stay out of it.) However her management promoted her shop/her on their IG post. It's like when you post something negative (about your job, someone who works there, etc) on social media and your work finds out, they generally don't keep you hired for lack of better example. It doesn't look good for them.
I want to add onto what I said before, I also don't agree with messaging influencers or bringing the drama to their own platforms (YouTube comments, insta comments etc) as that should be kept to Gabby. But tagging them in a tweet isn't pressuring them.

Yeah we’ll have to agree to disagree. It has nothing to do with the likes of Lucy and Polly and nobody is obliged to make comment on the mistakes of their friend, acquaintance or even someone in their industry.

Amplify the artists and influencers who are happy to speak up about this rather than try and drag others in and make an awkward situation for them. I don’t agree Gabby wouldn’t block them but what’s worse is that for many of them, she has their phone numbers, their private emails or Instas or whatever - she could potentially do damage to them if she wants, she can send them a barrage of abuse if they say something she’s not happy with, and I absolutely believe she would. We don’t want to be the people who set that off.
I absolutely see what you're saying though, hence why I wouldn't want to put pressure on them. I don't want to bring this into their personal lives, but I did tag them in the original tweet with the 'callout' just to boost exposure -- I would never push it further than that.

Reactions: 10
I agree it doesn’t look good for them but I still don’t think they’re obliged to do anything about it, and in all honesty I just feel a bit sorry for whoever manages Gabby and has to wade through regular emails about her psycho behaviour! 😄

Reactions: 9
I agree it doesn’t look good for them but I still don’t think they’re obliged to do anything about it, and in all honesty I just feel a bit sorry for whoever manages Gabby and has to wade through regular emails about her psycho behaviour! 😄
Yeah they must get sick of people mentioning her problematic behaviour🤣🤣 but then... don't represent someone whos bleeping problematic!! 🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t expect other influencers to shame her. I wouldn’t be happy if someone asked me to comment on a colleague’s poor performance. But I would also distance myself personally from anyone being ethically shady and also professionally if their practice embroiled me in controversy.

So side eyes to Lucy and Polly if they stick by her as “friends”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.