Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I've seen who it's from, but it's from a locked side account, and I don't know enough about the people Gabby has been friends with in the past to go full Sherlock as to who they are using their user/icon. So, I don't know the actual identity of them. It's a little confusing my bad! I just didn't want the twitter to be too close to Tattle, because we're regarded as scummy trolls and I just wanted to stick to putting the facts out there (art theft). :')
I’d take it with a pinch of salt, then. If they’re not even sending the message from an identifiable account I doubt they were actually friends with her. Especially considering we know everyone that’s been friends with her because she plasters it all over social media any time she has any human interaction

Reactions: 10
I’d take it with a pinch of salt, then. If they’re not even sending the message from an identifiable account I doubt they were actually friends with her. Especially considering we know everyone that’s been friends with her because she plasters it all over social media any time she has any human interaction
Absolutely how I feel about it -- the only reason I somewhat believe it to be someone who has at least been in her circles is because of the fact they didn't make up some dirt to dish on her. The message was more speaking to her character being the same behind the scenes. But I also wouldn't put it past someone just playing around.

Reactions: 6
"Guise i've developed carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgeon said it's from my endometriosis and adeeeeezhuns and definitely not from overuse of my phone so can people please stop suggesting that. It's sew sew soooooooper triggering when people say I can help my health problems by actchooooooly looking after myself. It's just rude"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really can’t see how she can possibly release anything else with Juniper Moon after this scandal.

Reactions: 21
For some strange reason I still think she'll have some ride or die followers that'll purchase anything she releases. :ROFLMAO: I kind of hate myself for thinking that tbh, but i don't know. A lot of crappy influencers still have fans/followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh boy have I got the perfect wax melt for you Gabbo!
1603898487952.png

🍷🙃

"Guise i've developed carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgeon said it's from my endometriosis and adeeeeezhuns and definitely not from overuse of my phone so can people please stop suggesting that. It's sew sew soooooooper triggering when people say I can help my health problems by actchooooooly looking after myself. It's just rude"
I was like: wait what? I have endo and carpal tunnel syndrome (of course they are not related) :ROFLMAO: , then I kept on reading and understood :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
At least she can't be constipated anymore. She must be shitting herself having to block so many people all at one 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
When she started Skillshare, she did a couple of their art classes didn’t she and for a while her illustrations she was showing off on Insta were rip offs of the woman who taught the course, Charley/Charlie something wasn’t it?

• Wow
I can’t believe she’s not haemorrhaging followers tbh 😟
Probably don’t want to miss anything, so people are still following for the gossip lol, and also because her actual fans obviously don’t have two brain cells to rub together 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she’s sat shitting her self on the toilet with her ham and Nellie sat in the bath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly i wouldn’t want her to feel like hundreds of people are ganging up on her.. I can imagine that’s a super anxious situation. I don’t feel like she has the best mental health so I do think this is a terrible position for her to be in (although absolutely her fault and obviously people should be calling her out for it)

however, if she addressed the situation instead of just ignoring it and blocking everyone who mentions it, it might help diffuse it.
The longer she waits, the worse it’s getting!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Honestly i wouldn’t want her to feel like hundreds of people are ganging up on her.. I can imagine that’s a super anxious situation. I don’t feel like she has the best mental health so I do think this is a terrible position for her to be in (although absolutely her fault and obviously people should be calling her out for it)

however, if she addressed the situation instead of just ignoring it and blocking everyone who mentions it, it might help diffuse it.
This was part of why I made that other account carefully as not to be a hate/troll account, and to just post about the art theft and make no accusations as to her character! That being said, a lot of people have actually been very nice to her about it -- she just has never replied, or addressed it and gone straight to blocking. It could have been over and done with yesterday, plus a lot of the actual 'meaner' messages STAY on tattle. So as bad as I feel for her, she's digging in deeper AND she's made money out of this.

Reactions: 14

Yeah she’s making it worse by not just addressing it- I mean of course she could’ve just not copied in the first place but she’s just going to blow up the situation by blocking anyone who mentions it to her and limiting comments.

She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself and the easy money she makes. She has 200,000 plus fake followers, she knows she can just buy more to make up the numbers of everyone she blocks. She knows everyone hates her anyway, so she doesn’t care about upsetting anybody, and she knows that she’s got away with lying and cheating for years, so why should this time be any different? She is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I've actually fully unfollowed her now. I was still following her main account to keep tabs on her but seeing as you guys keep this so well updated I know I don't need to 🤣
She doesn't deserve any followers after this!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.