Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully if there is still a tie at the end she does both of them because the Gabbie gossip is way too good to miss out on!

Reactions: 9
If you have the chance to comment below it, I would. If enough people drum up interest about it, she might be more likely to go for it!

Reactions: 11
Bit of a strange Homer Simpsony mouth going on there, more proof her fillers have gone walkabout

Also, no way that lard arse cat could have jumped up into that shelf without disturbing that perfectly folded towel. She clearly put him in there, what a weird thing to lie about 🙄
Cat hair on a clean towl.. Its a no from me 🙀

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Gab is definitely the type to be like ‘omg I’m sew sew bad at replies, I hate talking to people because I’m sew independent’ yet religiously refreshes all social media for some sign of someone texting her bc no one ever does except Jane.

Reactions: 21
Gabby will probably end up in A&E with chest pains tonight from the anxiety of not being able to see who voted in favour of a video being made about her. In fact i'm willing to bet money on it 🤣

Reactions: 20
Quite funny that before people off here started voting for her, she was losing. Just shows how irrelevant she is. And people asking what the drama is, because no one gives a duck about her anymore.

Am I the only person that wants her to lose because I don’t want her to get anymore views and therefore more money? I refuse to watch her crappy ad video. I feel like all publicity is good publicity for her, as some people might actually like her and start watching her regularly, and people will forget about all this tit in a couple of weeks like they do everything else. She’ll probably still sell the prints and get away with it. The fact she’s not apologised or said anything about it, and is just carrying on like nothing has happened, just shows what an obnoxious little witch she is. She knows the bleeping idiots that spent money on her last lot will buy any old tit, copied or not. Most of that was copied and they still bought it.

Reactions: 8
Bit of a strange Homer Simpsony mouth going on there, more proof her fillers have gone walkabout

Also, no way that lard arse cat could have jumped up into that shelf without disturbing that perfectly folded towel. She clearly put him in there, what a weird thing to lie about 🙄
"Homer Simpsony mouth" and "lard arse cat" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quite funny that before people off here started voting for her, she was losing. Just shows how irrelevant she is. And people asking what the drama is, because no one gives a duck about her anymore.

Am I the only person that wants her to lose because I don’t want her to get anymore views and therefore more money? I refuse to watch her crappy ad video. I feel like all publicity is good publicity for her, as some people might actually like her and start watching her regularly, and people will forget about all this tit in a couple of weeks like they do everything else. She’ll probably still sell the prints and get away with it. The fact she’s not apologised or said anything about it, and is just carrying on like nothing has happened, just shows what an obnoxious little witch she is. She knows the bleeping idiots that spent money on her last lot will buy any old tit, copied or not. Most of that was copied and they still bought it.
See part of me agrees with exactly what you thought, but part of me wants this video to happen because I know it will frustrate Gobs not being able to hide from it.

Reactions: 18
Has she shutdown her IG account or have I been blocked? I must have liked a critical comment if so. The fragility 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See part of me agrees with exactly what you thought, but part of me wants this video to happen because I know it will frustrate Gobs not being able to hide from it.
I want it to happen because Gabby doesn't thrive off her own drama like others might. I'm not even sure she'll know how to cope. She's not the type to make lemons out of lemonade, so to speak. If she could spin it to be the victim, then sure, she'd welcome it. Otherwise, I can't imagine her being happy at this.

Edit: she's also shown herself to be awful at conflict resolution. She prefers to throw rocks then hide her hands or just ignore things until she thinks they've gone away.

She doesn't have the capability to ride this out from what we've seen.

She never had enough relevance to make a video about her, not even when she had a beef with Alfie someone dared to make a video about her. She seems big because she has all this "followers" but the actual people that respond to her are so few and most her minions grew up already.

If Paige does a video about her she can consider it as a win actually XD

I’m in two minds about it, partly because of what I’ve already said And partly because of what you’ve said. It will piss her off not being able to delete comments on it, but she can still go and block anyone that comments on it, so that will give her some satisfaction. I just feel like it will do her more good than harm at this point because like I said, no one gives a duck about her anyway at the moment. The people that don’t watch her will watch her out of curiosity, and either not watch again, meaning she’s only gained views she wouldn’t have had, or they will carry on watching meaning she will gain more views she wouldn’t have had. It’s a catch 22 really. I just don’t think it will negatively impact her much because she doesn’t have that many fans left to start with, I would imagine most of her views and followers are hate watching. The people who aren’t hate watching will probably carry on worshipping her because they’re idiots. I think most of the people that like her, have probably heard about all this now, and will have made their mind up whether to carry on buying her crap or have decided she’s a crappy person and unfollow or not buy anymore. It will only bring people to her channel that didn’t know about her before.

Reactions: 4
Okay so I decided to watch one of her old what I eat in a day videos for shits n giggles (y’all remember gabgobb?!) and tell me why she just put rosé in her bolognese??? Red wine I understand... but rosé? Sorry but that’s a no from me 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.