Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never 'see us in court' because that would involve a) leaving her house and b) letting sew mean online bullies see her in person. Never going to happen.
how’s she going to contact us when we’re all blocked 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know some of you also follow the Grace Beverley thread here too...

This is exactly like where she threatened to take legal action against all those content creators she exploited. Gabs thinks people are going to stop posting about it because she's used the words 'defamation' and 'slander', bleeping deluded and out of touch, the pair of them!

Reactions: 31
Also nice lil statement she’s made from the help of Jewniper Jane and probably a template from google. No way did she write that herself when she can barely string a sentence together

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it any wonder she doesn’t have a single friend. Incapable of accepting responsibility or apologising for anything. Pushing the blame on to everyone else. Constantly playing the victim. Lying. I usually come on here for a bit of light hearted fun, but her behaviour this week has me feeling angry, which I probably don’t need right now. She’s just repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
802FF6EF-5494-4F0D-8C69-CFA9F0162DA5.jpeg
she doesn’t do anything else so it’s not exactly like she’s got competition

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
"it's time to take this further" lol take it where? any comments I've seen have just been people asking her to comment on it because the art is so similar

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't believe people buy stuff that's packed by someone who considers showering a pamper day, lets her cat sit on the office (LOL) desk with her greasy bacon sandwiches and doesn't even seem to use hand sanitiser mid-pandemic. Grotesque.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
She hasn’t even got the balls to show her face and speak to the camera.

Reactions: 23
Lmfaoooooo didn’t see any of her minions defending her when all this drama was going on. God I hate this and I hate that she’s blocked everyone from defending what their intentions were - NOT DEFAMATION

847E61FB-11AC-46D4-8EA0-202B76BA2E69.png

spot on

Reactions: 57
She’s really gonna retweet something like this? Instead of responding to what’s going on, she just carries on calling people hAtErS. Take some damn responsibility for your actions, for once in your pathetic life Gabby.
I'm only caught up to here but the irony. As half the tit she tweets is hateful. Leave the men at home, makes fun of people saying a store name incorrectly (but I understand from you guys she did it multiple times herself talking about M&S in her video), said some guy on one of the baking shows looked like Voldemort but it's okay because not like a bad voldemort and I'm sure there's more negativity I'm forgetting.

Reactions: 24
i think it's very interesting that she says she's spoken to the artist directly yet i have not been blocked (i contacted monika) :unsure:

and also, if she's referring to monika, what about nina and the others?

Reactions: 29
The thing is I knew she would respond this way - rather than showing even an ounce of sincerity or remorse, she just feels bold and entitled enough to act as if she’s done nothing wrong. I would have rather she stayed quiet because a statement like this only adds insult to injury. These influencers and Youtubers really think they’re out here playing God and that nothing they do has any consequences. Imagine the size of your ego thinking you can sue people over the internet for having a different opinion and rightfully calling you out on your BS. Dumb witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
i think it's very interesting that she says she's spoken to the artist directly yet i have not been blocked (i contacted monika) :unsure:

and also, if she's referring to monika, what about nina and the others?
I imagine it's Monika she contacted, but I think Monika was too nice to want to cause any drama ... I'm hoping this video gets made, and then bigger YouTubers make videos.

Reactions: 27
I imagine it's Monika she contacted, but I think Monika was too nice to want to cause any drama ...
She’s hardly contacting her in good faith either. ‘Hi artist much smaller than me with a smaller following, I’ve been copying you for ages and making money from it and now the internet is piling on me, will you agree to say this is ok so that they stop?’ Honestly...Monika could hardly say no, could she?

Reactions: 45
I'm only caught up to here but the irony. As half the tit she tweets is hateful. Leave the men at home, makes fun of people saying a store name incorrectly (but I understand from you guys she did it multiple times herself talking about M&S in her video), said some guy on one of the baking shows looked like Voldemort but it's okay because not like a bad voldemort and I'm sure there's more negativity I'm forgetting.
Can’t forget about when she dissed the University Challenge contestants on their clothing choices!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.