Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ate a load of florentine biscuits, some ready meal breaded chicken and a ready meal lasagne and chips. Being a fussy eater is not an excuse to eat that unhealthily, eat some vegetables you insufferable pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
gob : “Jane what nail polish should I go for?” Jane : “I’d go with something light” gob : “I guess I’ll go for dark then” omg guise I’m so QUIRKY hEhEhE

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Guys none of your comments will show to other people unless she approves them lol you can see them yourselves but they won’t be public until she says they can be...
Mine got approved but it was just saying I can’t wait for the launch of JM, and then I edited it after it was approved and she deleted it after a few minutes. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I also don’t trust the fact she’s said her hair is falling out and then is doing an ad for shampoo
Exactly! I meant to say "seriously" and not "personally" but it won't let me edit for some reason.

But anyway, Gabs is not the hair poster child so it makes me think F&B just throw their product out at anyone with semi decent views/followers.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! I meant to say "seriously" and not "personally" but it won't let me edit for some reason.
But anyway, Gabs is not the hair poster child so it makes me think F&B just throw their product out at anyone with semi decent views/followers.
oh my god when i read your username all i could hear was 'bathing in the lasagne' 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Off topic from Gabs but just to let you know I don’t think you can edit posts after 30 mins so I think that’s why it won’t let you

Reactions: 5
we recently had some wardrobes painted. and my decorator said F&B isn't the best ( he wasn't a fan of F&B at all)- you're best getting it colour matched and paying half the price. I do like F&B colour palette tho!
Maybe I should have specified, I meant the shampoo & conditioner she was advertising, Function & Beauty. 🙊

But I can see with some paint being just for the name rather than the quality!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is very OOT but please excuse me... An honest to god question...

Why does she feel the need to flare her nose so often?! The first few frames of her video and her nose just goes 🕳🕳, then in front of the mirror they go 🕳🕳 again?! Why? It serves no purpose? Has she always done this before this year?

Can you imagine how numb i've become with #lasagnebath and #arttheft that I'm bothered by her nose-flaring of all things 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I think they meant function of beauty (the brand that created the shampoo Gabby is advertising) not farrow & ball
to be fair i really appreciate the people who commented thinking it was the paint brand.. means they didn't give her views ;) :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I should have specified, I meant the shampoo & conditioner she was advertising, Function & Beauty. 🙊

But I can see with some paint being just for the name rather than the quality!
It's Function of Beauty! That might help with the clarity going forward :)

Reactions: 8
I saw a few videos a few months ago saying function of beauty made their hair fall out, a girl did a comparison between the fall out form
Washing with fob compared with a different shampoo

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It isn’t a fireplace Gabboon, it’s just got four candles on it. No one gives a duck.

Reactions: 12
To add to the Function of Beauty discussion, i've actually been gifted it by my cousin last year. I have 3a type hair, so it's quite curly and thick. Based on my personal experience it's just mediocre. It's not especially nourishing and doesn't really work better than most generic brands. I agree with the poster on here who said it's just mostly bought for the ✨aesthetics✨, since it's very easily replaceable function-wise with much cheaper alternatives.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.