Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not realise she’s copied other artists? She blatantly went on their account and copied them. Please stop giving her credit for not realising guys! She’s a thief

Reactions: 26
How can she not realise she’s copied other artists? She blatantly went on their account and copied them. Please stop giving her credit for not realising guys! She’s a thief
Yeah this. She’s thick but she’s not that thick. She tried to pass Polly’s work off as hers, and she kicked off when someone used her weight loss trackers without credit on Instagram. She knows this is copying full stop and it’s actually worse than both those incidents because she profited from someone else’s art.
I get people feel sorry for her or whatever because she is being piled on, fine, but she’s mid 20s running a business and shes done this before. can we please stop pretending there’s any possible way she didn’t know what she’s doing?

Reactions: 42
one of the artists she used to follow on juniper moon posted a video where she made clay pieces similar to another artists design totally unintentionally - she posted apologising and she sorted it out with the original artist and would not be selling the pieces and instead promoting the original artist within minutes (without other people calling her out she literally called herself out). Gabbie could never

Reactions: 30
I've heard that it's just okay ... you're not getting shampoo that's worth the money, you're really just paying for the aesthetic of the brand, and if you have a sensitive scalp then it's not great at all. I've also heard that there's not much difference between the shampoo formulas that they do?
yeah sounds about right! as i said i’ve not tried it myself but what you’ve said feels in line with what i’ve heard from friends (who aren’t paid to talk about it 🤣).

Reactions: 5
WHY would you have both chips and lasagne at the same time??? I dont like lasagne so maybe its a normal thing? My sister eats it with a side salad or some broccoli/carrots/other veg -- isnt that normal?? --- I wouldn't eat a pasta dish with a side of chips and thats pretty much the same thing! Also, she eats so many crappy ready meals its no wonder she's overweight! She could easily recreate them using healthier alternatives but no not our gabs - she'll just have surgery to such all the fat out of her again!!! I mean I eat ready meals sometimes as im sure most people do but its not every meal its once in a blue moon if i cba to cook anything else! Shes such a mess

Reactions: 29
Yeah this. She’s thick but she’s not that thick. She tried to pass Polly’s work off as hers, and she kicked off when someone used her weight loss trackers without credit on Instagram. She knows this is copying full stop and it’s actually worse than both those incidents because she profited from someone else’s art.
I get people feel sorry for her or whatever because she is being piled on, fine, but she’s mid 20s running a business and shes done this before. can we please stop pretending there’s any possible way she didn’t know what she’s doing?
It’s no coincidence, not like she happened to do something similar. She would have literally had their instagrams up and copied them piece by piece. Might as well have traced them for fucks sake. She’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was trying to do it with the smirky face lol and I realized it kinda happens when you suck in your cheeks, making your face thinner and cheekbones 'higher'. I'm sure that's what she's trying to achieve but can't manage to do it without the flared nostrils.
Oh i've tried recreating it as well to see if it's really as easily/spontaneously done as she does it, with the flared nostrils and everything, and it actually feels like most of my facial muscles had to work extra hard 😅 and I also looked like a cartoon character with perverted thoughts so that'll be the last of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly haven't been able to keep up with this thread the past week :ROFLMAO: but I'm v.amused by her talking about how some of her viewers are vegan and how important it is to some yet she shovels sausages, ham, bacon, lasagne and milky Starbucks down her gob night and day LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s no coincidence, not like she happened to do something similar. She would have literally had their instagrams up and copied them piece by piece. Might as well have traced them for fucks sake. She’s vile
She literally followed the account as well 😂 it’s not even like someone noticed randomly and was like hey this art is similar...she followed the damn account, I can’t deal. It’s so dumb.

Reactions: 19
Gabriella Lindley #25: Copy cat, no guilt felt, who’s got recommendations for a wax melt?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
WHY would you have both chips and lasagne at the same time??? I dont like lasagne so maybe its a normal thing? My sister eats it with a side salad or some broccoli/carrots/other veg -- isnt that normal?? --- I wouldn't eat a pasta dish with a side of chips and thats pretty much the same thing! Also, she eats so many crappy ready meals its no wonder she's overweight! She could easily recreate them using healthier alternatives but no not our gabs - she'll just have surgery to such all the fat out of her again!!! I mean I eat ready meals sometimes as im sure most people do but its not every meal its once in a blue moon if i cba to cook anything else! Shes such a mess
She doesn't have time to cook from scratch because she has a very demanding job.. is out the house 12 hours a day.. has others to care for.. spends her time doing ANYTHING worthwhile.. is a lazy slob.

Reactions: 28
I have a lasagne in the oven right now! All this lasagne talk must’ve seeped into my subconscious, not seeped into the bath like Gobbie’s. I’ve cooked it from scratch and I’ll be eating it around the kitchen table with my family 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Gabriella Lindley #25 - Ready meals galore causing made up pain, Jewniper Jane is driving down again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a lasagne in the oven right now! All this lasagne talk must’ve seeped into my subconscious, not seeped into the bath like Gobbie’s. I’ve cooked it from scratch and I’ll be eating it around the kitchen table with my family 😇
In the oven and not the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley#25: Art thief and man hater, forever blocking hAtERz in Lasagne bath water.

My first attempt ever at a title is trash, but I'm eating some Lasagne in the bath to commemorate becoss I've been werkin seeew hard to come up with this original idea guise and I deserve a much needed pamper day. Going to head off now and i'll make sure to elbow my mum in the face on the way. Remember, ✨Be kind✨!

My love for Lasagna is so potent even Gabby can't ruin it. You're post has just made me want to cook one of my own as well. ❤

• Haha
This is how her management describes her in their website:

"Gabriella Lindley is a classic girl next door YouTuber and lifestyle Instagrammer, with a penchant for interiors and a whimsical take on lifes bigger issues. She’s a beach side resident alongside infamous cat, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for a toffee nut latte. With a collection in Primark under her belt, a following of over 2 million across her socials, and a reputation for being unapologetically herself, Gabriella has over 650,000 people keeping up with her satirical Twitter updates."

.. so are you surprised? :ROFLMAO: :m

A whimsical take on life's bigger issues? Is that PC for complete and utter ignoramus with a 5 word vocabulary and extremist opinions?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.