Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had chicken nuggets and chips earlier, because I’ve got a migraine, but she literally eats this tit every single day. She has no idea how much better she’d feel just from eating properly most of the time. It would solve at least 80% of her problems.
It's perfectly fine as an adult to have a stodgy, beige, carb only, junk childlike meal now and again. I myself enjoy a meal like this every so often. I think it's good for the soul. I'm really thinking about buying some potato waffles on the near future.

But I know if I have a couple of days of proper tit eating I feel so rough and desperate for some fruit to clear me out and feel nourished. All she needs is fruit, veg and fibre.

Reactions: 40
It’s so obvious she’s asking herself these questions. Actually so pathetic

Reactions: 24
It's the fact that Jane prepares her meals for her no matter where they are, for me. Taking it with a grain of salt that she's even in pain, but she's been back to her parents house plenty of times and she never ever gives Jane the chance to put her feet up and be treated to dinner once in a while. But then again, Jane does know Gabbie's diet, and probably doesn't want a carb induced heart attack.

Reactions: 36
The pain she's in is probably from her diet. I don't think she eats any vegetables unless she's forced to.

Reactions: 28
The problem is Gabby literally always claims to be in some kind of pain that warrants a big beige bowl of stodge. If she actually has endo, I'm afraid she's going to have to learn to live with the pain and that also means learning not to treat yourself to crap food that makes it worse. The absolute last thing I'd want on top of endo flare pain is salty food that makes you bloat, or stodge that's going to weigh down in your stomach. Like others have said there's nothing wrong with eating that kind of thing occasionally or if you don't feel well or whatever, but she uses not feeling well as an excuse for a bad diet when its probably the bad diet that's causing her to feel unwell.

Reactions: 32
Can you imagine she actually has a surrogate? She'd be expecting them to be best pals, and then shading when the surrogate went out with friends or done something she doesn't approve of. Then when her little Juniper doesn't turn out as expected it'll be everyone's fault but hers lol
Gabby’s YouTube channel in years to come:

Storytime: My Surrogate BOTCHED My Baby (not clickbait)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She listed IBS as one of her symptoms earlier. I’m not surprised when she’s eating a plate of carbs. She doesn’t want to help herself she likes the attention she gets from complaining about being in pain

• Sick
Reactions: 22
If she carries on with the Q&A on her insta, someone needs to ask her what awards she won when she was a 'competitive swimmer'. If said person gets blocked, we will for sure know she reads on here !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she'll feel worse after eating that? When your ill or in pain, everyone tells you to eat healthy, nutritious food to heal your body. I'm currently recovering from covid (hence being on here more than usual) and stodge just looks so unappetising to me 😷

Now don't get me wrong, I bloody love me a sausage roll, but since the age of about 24 they give me terrible heartburn 😂😂
And now at the age of 31 I probably wouldn't be able to button my jeans for a couple of days after eating something like that 🙈
I hope that you are recovering and getting back to health as fast as possible!

Also, we are at the same age and some food gives me a bit of heartburn too (have jet to pinpoint to what it is), especially if I eat it in the afternoon/evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
does she even know what 'independent' means? how can she say something like not being able to be in a relationship because she's ''too independent''? that is so offensive to so many people who are actually responsible, independent adults with actual full time jobs, actual problems and serious relationships as well which also come with certain responsibilities, but surely she can't know any of this

Reactions: 35
I hope that you are recovering and getting back to health as fast as possible!

Also, we are at the same age and some food gives me a bit of heartburn too (have jet to pinpoint to what it is), especially if I eat it in the afternoon/evening.
33 and yep, I get heartburn from fattier foods eaten later in the day now. Us 25+ haters are proper ancient.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m 31 and get heartburn if I eat fatty food. It used to be so uncomfortable that I decided to make a change this year. I’ve lost 4 stone and no longer get heartburn because I’m not eating complete tit 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20201022-204754_Instagram.jpg

1. What friends in Manchester??
2. 'When my kids are school age' lol so you're going to move across the country with 2+ young kids on your own when you cant even go to a bleeping Drs appointment without taking your mum?
3. Does anyone else wonder if she's massively overstretched herself on the mortgage for someone who's income must be dwindling ever further day by day and she's having to consider somewhere cheaper because she cant afford her flat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
View attachment 284664
2. 'When my kids are school age' lol so you're going to move across the country with 2+ young kids on your own when you cant even go to a bleeping Drs appointment without taking your mum?
3. Does anyone else wonder if she's massively overstretched herself on the mortgage for someone who's income must be dwindling ever further day by day and she's having to consider somewhere cheaper because she cant afford her flat?
I understand none of this.
Why does she speak about non-existent kids so much?
WHY is she saying she has no space for her new ass shop which just sells paper items and glorified badges that you can fit into one cupboard? It's so odd.

Reactions: 52
View attachment 284664
4. She's running out of space for the shop because she bought a cricut she doesn't use and a million boxes stored in an aesthetic rather than sensible way. On top that she ordered too many totes and prints. She bought way more than she's actually sold.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.