Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t escape this forever, the more people notice she’s copied the designs she’ll have to face up to it, hiding behind mummy will only get her so far when it comes to someone suing for copyright.

Reactions: 31
I'm not trying to be rude, but if she actually did swim for an actual team FOR YEARS, she wouldn't have been an overweight child/teen. So that's debunked. Fight me, Gabby.

Sincerely,
An actual person who swam competitively for years as a child/teen 😂

Also ETA, My PCOS symptoms (and eventually endo) didn't surface til I reached college/university when I stopped training/swimming as regularly. So Gabby please, just swim a few laps a day and it'll help immensely! Come on now.
I was a chunky competitive swimmer. Definitely the biggest on my team. I took the whole “eat carbs, more energy” thing a little too seriously 😂 Also a butterflier. I think genetics have a lot to do with it too. Both my mom and dad were heavier as kids, my mom has an ED and my dad is super active now and still has his “dad bod”. I know I’ll never be “skinny”, but I know what MY healthy is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“When you’ve got health issues. People suddenly turn themselves into doctors and think they know better than you”

1) It’s not hard to know better than you Gabbie, you’re proud of the fact that you don’t read lmao
2) Some of us do actually know a bit about science and healthcare, or have experience with endo or other illnesses and conditions, so probably do know more than you
3) YOU EVEN ADMITTED ITS “SUSPECTED ENDO”. Meaning even YOU aren’t sure. Shutthefuckup.
4) “not sure I’ll even share my results tbh” bleeping try again, of course you will.

Gabbie’s Q&A’s are just a way for her to talk about herself. She loves talking about herself, and this is the closest to an “interview” she’s ever going to get. Maybe if she put out interesting content we’d find out more about her along the way, but that requires work
“Not sure I’ll share my results”

SO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT THEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wait... who was the one bullying Becca not long ago? wasn't Brogan? (and then Gobz got to throw venom with her on twitter?) and now Brogan doesn't follow any of those accounts (Gabzs and the store)?

Reactions: 25
I was a chunky competitive swimmer. Definitely the biggest on my team. I took the whole “eat carbs, more energy” thing a little too seriously 😂
Oh for sure there were many swimmers with bigger builds but everyone was hella solid still :ROFLMAO: i was one of those people! We looked so much bigger than most of the naturally slim ones in our teams but if people ran into us then, it would be like running into a rock. :ROFLMAO: i was very lean myself, but was never slim! I come from Islander roots, so I was never destined to be small and dainty. I was a Breaststroker! Also tbf, us fliers and breastrokers tend to have much more upper back and shoulder development than the other strokes and thus adds to the chunky look. We should high five because I ate like a monster as well. Training makes you a black hole for food tbh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gabby on the other hand was just overweight and watery? Like she was the type to be overweight and not have much muscle tone which really disputes her being a competitive swimmer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not even convinced Gabby was ‘bullied’ tbh. Like normally I wouldn’t doubt someone saying that. But given this girl thinks her teacher giving her constructive feedback at theatre college was ‘bullying’ and girls looking at her a bit funny in an exercise class is ‘bullying’ etc I question what she’s actually talking about with this ‘childhood bullying’ thing. And it takes the meaning away from the word/diminishes the experience for people who have truly been bullied when she just calls any kind of disagreement with her or even the most constructive of feedback ‘bullying.’

Reactions: 41
Wait... who was the one bullying Becca not long ago? wasn't Brogan? (and then Gobz got to throw venom with her on twitter?) and now Brogan doesn't follow any of those accounts (Gabzs and the store)?
Yes because Becca outed Brogan on here for shopping for non essential items during lockdown I think?

Even if Free Focus aren’t associated with the shop, it still looks bad when a Youtuber on their books rips off smaller artists for their own gain.

Attachments

Gobbie and Brogan were friends ages ago, yet another failed friendship for our Gabz

Brogan went out shopping for unnecessary items while we were still in the "shopping for essentials only" stage of lockdown and Becca wrote something on here about her. Gabby used that to then bully Becca on Twitter, claiming she faked having cancer and all sorts while never actually saying her name 🙄

• Wow
Heya, full on lurker here (used to be GotTheLife back on YTT many moons ago)

She doesn't give a duck about her 'bullies'. She's just worried about being perceived as a failure and not being super famous from yewchewb. Let's face it, if she was Zoe status, she would be smugly swanning round Barnsley /Sheffield and rubbing her 'famousness' in the faces of all those people who gave her side eye that one time in school (aka bUlLyInG)

Back to lurking I go!

Reactions: 16
I’m not even convinced Gabby was ‘bullied’ tbh. Like normally I wouldn’t doubt someone saying that. But given this girl thinks her teacher giving her constructive feedback at theatre college was ‘bullying’ and girls looking at her a bit funny in an exercise class is ‘bullying’ etc I question what she’s actually talking about with this ‘childhood bullying’ thing. And it takes the meaning away from the word/diminishes the experience for people who have truly been bullied when she just calls any kind of disagreement with her or even the most constructive of feedback ‘bullying.’
Yeah ill never forget the vlog where she came back from a gym class in tears because no one welcomed her! She genuinely thought she was going to walk in and a bunch of strangers would invite her to join them and they'd magically become friends. She doesn't realise that most people turn up, exercise and leave and that it's not a social event. Anyone know how to find the vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah ill never forget the vlog where she came back from a gym class in floods of tears because no one welcomed her! She genuinely thought she was going to walk in and a bunch of strangers would invite her to join them and they'd magically become friends. She doesn't realise that most people turn up, exercise and leave and that it's not a social event. Anyone know how to find the vlog?
Yeah I get the feeling maybe she didn’t have many friends at school but you can’t force kids to be friends with everyone. You can try to get them to include others but you can’t force friendships, that’s not what I would call ‘bullying’ just simply not having a lot of friends. I haven’t been bullied myself but I remember someone on here saying they or someone they knew had attempted suicide for being bullied? Or the bullies tried to kill her or something like that? I dunno, Gabby is just so thin skinned it’s difficult to believe anything she says. She’s cried wolf too many times for me.

Reactions: 8
I think this speaks to her narcissism more than anything else. I’m not from the UK, so correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t imagine if Globby were to move back to Barnsley she’d be running into her school bullies often enough for it to affect her mental health. It’s one thing if your family is toxic, but your bullies from 10 years ago don’t bleeping care about you, Glob. They’ve moved on. And it’s not always about you. They probably wouldn’t even recognize you if you were to run into one of them at the supermarket. You know what might help, though, to make going back not so horrible for you? THERAPY. bleeping THERAPY!

ETA: I have a good friend who was bullied a lot as a kid and she’s also been really emotionally scarred by her small English hometown, but she still goes back because 1) her family is there and 2) because therapy has taught her that by not facing her discomfort, she’s letting them win. Luckily for her, one of the bullies reached out and apologized last year. She gracefully accepted it, but had already begun her journey of moving on so she didn’t dwell on it.
Perhaps SHE was the bully and is afraid of seeing the people she knows she bullied and that they may bring it up on their social media and out her? It’s possible...everyone knows she is a huge liar and wants EVERYTHING to be about her, so...why wouldn’t she twist this scenario in her favor as well....
*allegedly and for entertainment purposes only*

She could easily settle the whole “competitive swimmer” thing: show us an award or certificate if she got one. She posted her singing trophy/acknowledgments etc..ok fair enough...so prove it. Remember everyone, whatever she DOES do she spreads all over her socials to brag for asspats, so, no receipts mean no proof. This is the problem with being a well known liar: you forever must prove yourself because nobody eventually believes anything you say no matter how trivial OR serious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was surprised that Brogan is acting like she doesn't know her and also going against her and supporting that other store. (surprised and pleased :ROFLMAO:)
Also, it wasn't necessary for freefocus to follow that account. Maybe they did it to pv message them I dunno.

Reactions: 21
Perhaps SHE was the bully and is afraid of seeing the people she knows she bullied and that they may bring it up on their social media and out her? It’s possible...everyone knows she is a huge liar and wants EVERYTHING to be about her, so...why wouldn’t she twist this scenario in her favor as well....
*allegedly and for entertainment purposes only*
I've wondered this before. As someone who was apparently bullied why would she make others feel that way by posting their usernames etc when they send her messages she sees as hate (usually it isn't)? That definitely doesn't add up. I have always gone out of my way to help people who I see as perhaps being bullied or feeling anxious in social situations etc because I know how hard it is. She would never do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can definitely see Gabby as the bully. Hates how rotten she feels on the inside and so goes on a warpath to make everyone around her feel like tit about themselves too.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.