Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand none of this.
Why does she speak about non-existent kids so much?
WHY is she saying she has no space for her new ass shop which just sells paper items and glorified badges that you can fit into one cupboard? It's so odd.
Her entire internet presence is based on fantasy. She doesn’t have any friends, she spends her entire life in solitude apart from when she needs Jane.

She has no one to speak to so shares her life on the internet, however, we know that what she talks about (friends, love life etc) does not exist.

It is completely baffling that she still has some followers who view her as a sassy Queen who is always kind. Blows my mind, really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh and this necklace she's suddenly started wearing constantly cos she's such a jewellery lover despite 1 appearance of her wearing a necklace in 3 years on instagram...
Screenshot_20201022-205220_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201022-205424_Gallery-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to know what that pink stuff she’s always drinking is. Is it super diluted squash or some bizarre weight loss drink?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
4. She's running out of space for the shop because she bought a cricut she doesn't use and a million boxes stored in an aesthetic rather than sensible way. On top that she ordered too many totes and prints. She bought way more than she's actually sold.
I think she prints the prints at home herself - she bought that new printer that's like £500
Hilarious really because she could print to order but she's too stupid to realise that.
(Even more hilarious if she's not printing them herself and still bought that for the business for no reason when it's listed as a really good printer for "high quality art prints"??)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her entire internet presence is based on fantasy. She doesn’t have any friends, she spends her entire life in solitude apart from when she needs Jane.

She has no one to speak to so shares her life on the internet, however, we know that what she talks about (friends, love life etc) does not exist.
Makes you wonder what people who actually know her must think!

Reactions: 18
I actually can’t watch her q&a stories any more. Someone asked her how she “stays so kind” when she gets hate, about how she couldn’t live in Austria because languages are “too much for her little brain”, and then how she writes “we” when talking about her shop it’s because the shop is a “plural”. She’s so bleeping uneducated it’s embarrassing
They all speak English in Austria. I’ve been there. Silly cow she is.

I have been thinking about good old Gabs this morning, from my home here in Australia - a place there’s no chance she will ever see / or fit in here. I only read here for a bit of nasty meditation and to catch up on her car crash existence. You guys are so great I don’t even have to watch the shitshow that is her channel anymore.

Anyway, I was thinking about Gabs - is she 26? 25? Regardless, and don’t come for me and say I think I’m better than anyone. I’m just saying.

When I was her age, I was 3 years out of a university degree at a top uni where I graduated with a high distinction average. I’d lived by myself and paid my way since I was 18. I’d travelled to 25 countries, had taught English in Cambodia and was living in Oxford - out your way. I’d had two long term relationships and a lost pregnancy. I was working in a corporate job and got a promotion to management within 3 months.

I’m not tooting my own horn, but it doesn’t sadden me - it enrages me - that people like this bush pig exist. Feel free to use that Aussie term going forward. If she attempted travel / a normal job / a relationship, she might change her life. But no. She just sits there coated in pig grease picking at people she is jealous of.

Get our into the world Gobby. It might surprise you. And cut this anxiety and hypochondria tit. I had anxiety so bad I’d often tit my pants - not in a box - and I still did all that.

Regards.
A deeply concerned Australian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I have been thinking about good old Gabs this morning, from my home here in Australia - a place there’s no chance she will ever see / or fit in here. I only read here for a bit of nasty meditation and to catch up on her car crash existence. You guys are so great I don’t even have to watch the shitshow that is her channel anymore.

Anyway, I was thinking about Gabs - is she 26? 25? Regardless, and don’t come for me and say I think I’m better than anyone. I’m just saying.

When I was her age, I was 3 years out of a university degree at a top uni where I graduated with a high distinction average. I’d lived by myself and paid my way since I was 18. I’d travelled to 25 countries, had taught English in Cambodia and was living in Oxford - out your way. I’d had two long term relationships and a lost pregnancy. I was working in a corporate job and got a promotion to management within 3 months.

I’m not tooting my own horn, but it doesn’t sadden me - it enrages me - that people like this bush pig exist. Feel free to use that Aussie term going forward. If she attempted travel / a normal job / a relationship, she might change her life. But no. She just sits there coated in pig grease picking at people she is jealous of.

Get our into the world Gobby. It might surprise you. And cut this anxiety and hypochondria tit. I had anxiety so bad I’d often tit my pants - not in a box - and I still did all that.

Regards.
Omg she'd die if she ever met an Australian. You guys are so blunt and yet say exactly what needs to be said in the best way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg she'd die if she ever met an Australian. You guys are so blunt and yet say exactly what needs to be said in the best way.
m

I wonder if she’s ever met one. I wish I’d crossed paths with her when I lived over that way. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Regards.
Agree with what you've said and also very inspired by your story!
26 was personally a difficult time for me, mentally and physically - not to go into too much detail here, but having 3 jobs and a 1.5 year old really takes a toll on you. So to See Trashie being chauffeured from one part of the country to another on a regular basis, have her mother wait on her hand and foot, complaining about things that are her own damn fault really makes my blood boil. If she lived out one day of what I did at her age, she's be a crying mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those cats all look like they're knocking on death’s door. Even the cutest one, Bean, looks like he has rough fur. Don't cats usually have glossy coats?
Yep their coats are a good indication of their health. Good old Jane enabling another disaster yet again.

Reactions: 8
Here it is
Wow. i haven’t watched any of her old vlogs for ages. as much as i don’t like gabby it’s sad to see how much happier she seemed in herself then, and how sociable she was with friends. Even her speech was better and clearer because she was communicating with the outside world more - she doesn’t speak to as many people now as far as we know so it’s defo gone downhill. I don’t like gabby but this makes me kinda sad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 284506
State of it. It’s the way you’re a literal toddler with the blandest, most boring pallet, for me.
It’s photos like this that make me grateful for the mother I had.

Gobbie and Brogan were friends ages ago, yet another failed friendship for our Gabz
To be fair, those two are a match made in heaven. Both lazy, both recluses and both in denial about their true size. Oh and both witches.

View attachment 284664
1. What friends in Manchester??
2. 'When my kids are school age' lol so you're going to move across the country with 2+ young kids on your own when you cant even go to a bleeping Drs appointment without taking your mum?
3. Does anyone else wonder if she's massively overstretched herself on the mortgage for someone who's income must be dwindling ever further day by day and she's having to consider somewhere cheaper because she cant afford her flat?
So I just reread this and in one of her prior replies she had answered something like "don't worry you can't change the future when it comes to these things" yet she's talking about children she hasn't even had. She lives in fantasy land.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 284664
2. 'When my kids are school age' lol so you're going to move across the country with 2+ young kids on your own when you cant even go to a bleeping Drs appointment without taking your mum?
3. Does anyone else wonder if she's massively overstretched herself on the mortgage for someone who's income must be dwindling ever further day by day and she's having to consider somewhere cheaper because she cant afford her flat?
I mean, she could get a 3-4 bed here if she just broadened her horizons a bit more and looked further than a five minute walk away from a Starbucks. Even that total bore hello October just bought a house because she moved out a bit further. (Granted not in Brighton anymore but my point is there are still nice places just outside central hove)

View attachment 284664
Anyone reading this having never watched her before would think she had two kids 😂 she’s absolutely mental. Also she talks about having kids as if it’s so easy. She has no idea if she can get pregnant or have children. She’s so weird. She’s so sure on this “perfect” idea of what her life will be. Things rarely go the way you plan and I think she needs a serious reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Surely she'll feel worse after eating that? When your ill or in pain, everyone tells you to eat healthy, nutritious food to heal your body. I'm currently recovering from covid (hence being on here more than usual) and stodge just looks so unappetising to me 😷

Now don't get me wrong, I bloody love me a sausage roll, but since the age of about 24 they give me terrible heartburn 😂😂
And now at the age of 31 I probably wouldn't be able to button my jeans for a couple of days after eating something like that 🙈
Hope you’re back to full health soon! I’m only 22 but I get terrible heartburn and acid reflux to the point I’m sick, just looking at what gabby eats and the combinations she has makes me feel sick, it’s horrible not be able to have foods you love but id rather not have something that makes you bloat up for days where it feels so uncomfortable, she’s actually a ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.