Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha duck me thats even worse, didnt notice the sandwich on the side
Any illness she claims she’s got has most likely been caused by her own unsanitary living conditions and habits.
again, allegedly and for entertainment purposes only! 🙀💩🤮🤧
there’s a reason it isn’t advised to keep dirty cat litter around for personal lols and a general unspoken rule that one DOES NOT/SHOULD NOT eat in the bathroom while on the loo...........no matter how “nice” the ham is.....🍖🥓🦠🦠🚽🦠🦠
AND IN REALITY SHE HAS TOLD EVERYONE SHE PROUDLY DOES ALL OF THIS. 😳😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I expect in her world “competitive swimming” means she once took part in a charity swimathon at aged 12, where PE teachers would encourage children of all abilities to take part... especially the kids that seemed a bit tragic and had no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah ill never forget the vlog where she came back from a gym class in tears because no one welcomed her! She genuinely thought she was going to walk in and a bunch of strangers would invite her to join them and they'd magically become friends. She doesn't realise that most people turn up, exercise and leave and that it's not a social event. Anyone know how to find the vlog?
I think it was called ‘Feeling left out’ or something similar??

Reactions: 8
In regards to all her "health problems" she needs to grow the duck up. My friend was diagnosed with endo. She still turned up to work, in pain and feeling constantly sick. The doctors told her at 18 that she most likely wouldn't be able to have children. Within 3 months of being told that she probably won't be able to have kids, her dog died, her boyfriend that she had just moved in with cheated on her and she had to deal with her sister in law finding out she was pregnant.
Gabby, this 26/27 year old idiot sits on her arse, doodling and going to Starbucks every so often. Most of her "health issues" are because of all the unnecessary surgery she's had. Crying while her mother enables all her dumb tit 😤😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those cats all look like they're knocking on death’s door. Even the cutest one, Bean, looks like he has rough fur. Don't cats usually have glossy coats?

Reactions: 27
That type of your cat misses you pic is for family group chats or 1:1 texts, so weird how she posts on ig like it’s her diary or some tit
Also props to whoever called out gabby on twitter and also brogan who I’m not a fan of but rate her for not taking gabbies side. Interested to see how the others reply, also wondering if Gabby will see it

Reactions: 20
For someone who said her mum's house is SO toxic she surely looks comfortable as duck. She claimed she has to put her physical health before mental but prior she was never going back there. If it was so toxic and she can afford to waste $ on deliveries and ubers, why not go to a hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Brogan’s just posted an IG story of a throwback picture of her with fab hannah, who was the last person Gobbie did a collab with, and Hannah stayed with her, about two years ago. I imagine brogan and Hannah are having a good old witch about Gobbie right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s now projecting her man hate onto the cats 🙄

Also, no your family don’t think you’re independent, they just know you’re a lazy useless witch who could never bring up a child.

And again with the “we” when talking about the shop. It’s not we! It’s “I” one person! Not “WE” you sound bleeping ridiculous saying we when we all know it’s just you. No matter how you try to justify it! 😏

Nellie is her in cat form?

What’s that? bleeping inbred?
And shits in a box 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jane has made her sausage roll, chips and tinned spaghetti hoops for her tea.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is anyone else just getting bored of her? I've seen her from the very beginning back in her IG days and when she started youtube all the way through to how she is now. I guess part of me always hoped a switch would flick in her head and she'd stop being so bitter and angry at the world, but it hasn't happened. She's been online for over 8 years now (can't remember exactly how old her IG is) and has regressed socially, her personality sucks and she's destroying her body with unnecessary botched surgeries. I don't find myself reading about what she's been doing in these threads anymore because it's the same tit she's been doing for years. If youtube isn't her income and she talks about how much she dislikes it, why doesn't she just leave? She's so full of tit and it's not even entertaining in a car-crash tv sort of way anymore, it's just pathetic :rolleyes:

Reactions: 50
D2FFD7A2-05FC-4009-91C0-0358AAF87B9E.jpeg

State of it. It’s the way you’re a literal toddler with the blandest, most boring pallet, for me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Her eating habits are just bizarre.

I could understand if she’s (pretending to be) in pain that she might want comfort food... but like, if I were at my mum’s house and she was making me dinner, my comfort food of choice would be her spaghetti bolognese or shepherd’s pie. Homecooked family favourites?

We know Jane can cook so I take this post as proof that Gabby just has a fat toddler palate and would prefer to never eat anything that isn’t pure beige carb (or entirely covered in sugar.)

Reactions: 36
Time for another little comparison image... actually makes me sick
sorry I’m late to this one but I remember in a recent vlog she said (about that drawing of the girl from the side) that she was going to draw her holding a coffee mug but Jane said why would you have coffee surrounded by plants!!! So it was an even more blatant copy to begin with!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine she actually has a surrogate? She'd be expecting them to be best pals, and then shading when the surrogate went out with friends or done something she doesn't approve of. Then when her little Juniper doesn't turn out as expected it'll be everyone's fault but hers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely she'll feel worse after eating that? When your ill or in pain, everyone tells you to eat healthy, nutritious food to heal your body. I'm currently recovering from covid (hence being on here more than usual) and stodge just looks so unappetising to me 😷

Now don't get me wrong, I bloody love me a sausage roll, but since the age of about 24 they give me terrible heartburn 😂😂
And now at the age of 31 I probably wouldn't be able to button my jeans for a couple of days after eating something like that 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Triple helping of carbs. Exactly zero vegetables. Pure stodge, salt and sugar.

Now I like chips and sausage rolls, but they are far from appealing examples of them just to make it worse.
I had chicken nuggets and chips earlier, because I’ve got a migraine, but she literally eats this tit every single day. She has no idea how much better she’d feel just from eating properly most of the time. It would solve at least 80% of her problems.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.