Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Fillyjonk for the title!

full version: Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down, now it's time for velvetbl0ckdown

Sorry if I’ve done it wrong, it’s nearly 2am and I’m shattered x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm in shock how blatant that copying is. There is no denying it. It's not even about her being unoriginal, she is straight up stealing!! And profiting from it!! Omg...

Also how sad and boring is the discussion over babies and weddings and saying you don't want anyone? I'm in a new relationship after being single for several years. I'm not that experienced but by god I have torn myself apart to work on my mental illness and toxic parts of myself and somehow got someone. Also, a little cleavage never hurt lol....

And there is so much more to talk about than weddings and baby names. Everyone I know who is married never even talks about their wedding. Like ever. And I don't know anyone who, after middleschool talked about their dream wedding like she does. Sometimes you discuss like hm i think I want to get eloped or have a big wedding. But the way she talks about it is so childlike.

Gabbie needs to find herself sexually appealing. Even if you feel so ugly or not confident you have to zero in on what you like about yourself, or maybe just dress a little more oomf. People will look! Someone might actually approach you, gabbie! And like just go from there. Leave your flat and walk around even to pick up a coffee with maybe some buttons unbuttoned, ya know??? Draw on your iPad, smile back at anyone who looks at you. Read a god damn book about mental health. See a freaking therapist. Have some self awareness.

It is so scary watching her sometimes because I'm worried about ending up like her. A lonely woman who spent their money unwisely and failed at their businesses.

Stuck in her flat like a ping pong ball. Bouncing around between the same few samm problems she has. Over and over and over...

And BULLSHIT she isn't running out of room for her shop. How can you think about buying a second property for your business BEFORE your second launch is even in the works?? That is not how things work!! Stop worrying about babies and weddings and worry about the first step, learning to connect with someone. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
To add to the Endo discussion, my diagnosis was actually brought about via an accidental discovery lol. I had a PCOS related operation (a possible malignant cyst, but don't worry it turned out it wasn't), and by that time i'd already been diagnosed for PCOS and PCOS alone for 5+ years. Let's just say we were all in for a shock when they opened me up and voila, turns out I had Endo as well and it was estimated that i've had it for even longer than i've been diagnosed w/ PCOS, so you can imagine the state that my insides were in. In a way, i'm thankful for that cyst or I wouldn't have known till it was too severe. Endo is reaaally hard to diagnose, and it's quite devastating to those who want to concieve. It's a very sensitive and elaborate topic, and the way Gabby's going on about it is extremely offensive. She should thank her "hand drawn" stars that she has all the resources she needs and that she has the world in her hands. If she was really serious about it, she would've prioritized it from day one, and not dragged it on for God knows how long. She's been talking about possibly having Endo since 2018, and has known of it's possiblity since even before that since Jane has apparently been telling her for a long time. Make it make sense! I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly think she's going to claim to have Endo just to cover up more weight-related surgeries. If she does end up having Endo, then i'm sorry for my assumptions but she can't really blame us with her track record.

Also can I just say that as an artist by trade, she really offends me on that end as well with her blatant copying of other people's designs and putting 0 effort where it's due?!

Tbf, everything about her is offensive at this point, I just can't with her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
She answered those question like a 14 year old would. She’s unbelievably stunted.

Also, she wrote those questions herself. She always does that when she wants to address something but darent admit she reads here (crossing tiers).

Also also, what miracle timing her scan is. Just in before Sheffield lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also, the way the questions flow make me feel like she’s made them up herself. There was a question that she answered and the next question was asking why she said that answer. Does anyone see what I mean? It just looks weird.

She definitely stopped developing emotionally at the age of 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She hates bored by people and their quirks give her the ick, people get obsessed with her and want to see her alllll the damnnnn time - bish needs her space ok? Well, thr good news is from what I understand a baby/toddler/child will totally respect your space, need for down time / me time / alone time and allow you to binge watch friends with a packet of ham in peace.

Parents look pretty frazzled for the first few years, and single parents doubly so as they are doing alllll the work ontop of all the parenting. Who is going to feed, bathe, change, settle, read to etc little baby moonham longbottom while she is creating art pieces on her ipad or in the studio paying to spend time with hobby. (He seemed to use and manipulate her, but she is awful herself so it's hard to be too sympathetic)

She would so vote for trump - citing her taxes as the reason why. She's for the few, not the many.

Her dad must love her to let her stay in the house if she is blasting him publicly. Even if they aren't getting on, the love is there. She doesn't know how lucky she is does she?!

Reactions: 24
I really don't get why she's so desperate to be ill and have endo. So many of us have fertility issues or similar-I know I might never be able to have kids through my own pregnancy-and it's tit. It's terrible. It weighs on my mind constantly that this might be an issue I face, and she's here keeping her fingers crossed for having endo just so she can get the sympathy. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She wants it to be endo so the reason for the adhesions is this horrible condition; poor her. And not a direct result of massive operations undergone willy nilly.

Reactions: 31
She wants it to be endo so the reason for the adhesions is this horrible condition; poor her. And not a direct result of massive operations undergone willy nilly.
Yeah she is a sympathy sponge. She thinks being ill and having people feel sorry for her will somehow stop them from disliking her.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but what kind of a business closes for a couple of weeks after a week's first launch? It's not like she is busy.She'd just spend her day watching tv after 'a week's hard work' and now she is back at her mom's after moaning loads of times about covid-19? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 38
I'm 99% sure she asked those questions herself. She's so schewpid that she always chooses to answer the same questions: going back to Sheffield (sew bad for her mental health, bad relationship with family), health issues (not sharing that, as it is private guise), getting married (sew independent, needs a plushie to sleep)...

She "doesn't like the countryside" because she wants the comfort of being able to get everything delivered to her flat and not having to leave the sofa or take off her crusty pjs.

Eta: The fact that she's getting away with copying other people's designs so blatantly (and making money out of it!!) makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She closed her shop 2 weeks... 2 weeks after launching. I just don't understand if you seriously wanted to sell stuff you'd have your shop open for a whole quarter or season or something.

Not giving those a chance who are waiting to get paid at the end of the month to buy her stuff???

Reactions: 25
has anyone by any chance contacted monika to let her know gabby is copying her? if not, i will

Reactions: 46
If Gabby was just drawing art in a similar style because she likes it, and wants to try out different styles to grow her own ... that would be fine. But the way she is profiting off of it is absolutely disgusting. :(

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.