Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about having kids like they're casual grocery items she can go buy from M&S.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She talks about having kids more than friends of mine who are in strong healthy relationships and trying to conceive. She’s just so strange

Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]
They all speak English in Austria. I’ve been there. Silly cow she is.

I have been thinking about good old Gabs this morning, from my home here in Australia - a place there’s no chance she will ever see / or fit in here. I only read here for a bit of nasty meditation and to catch up on her car crash existence. You guys are so great I don’t even have to watch the shitshow that is her channel anymore.

Anyway, I was thinking about Gabs - is she 26? 25? Regardless, and don’t come for me and say I think I’m better than anyone. I’m just saying.

When I was her age, I was 3 years out of a university degree at a top uni where I graduated with a high distinction average. I’d lived by myself and paid my way since I was 18. I’d travelled to 25 countries, had taught English in Cambodia and was living in Oxford - out your way. I’d had two long term relationships and a lost pregnancy. I was working in a corporate job and got a promotion to management within 3 months.

I’m not tooting my own horn, but it doesn’t sadden me - it enrages me - that people like this bush pig exist. Feel free to use that Aussie term going forward. If she attempted travel / a normal job / a relationship, she might change her life. But no. She just sits there coated in pig grease picking at people she is jealous of.

Get our into the world Gobby. It might surprise you. And cut this anxiety and hypochondria tit. I had anxiety so bad I’d often tit my pants - not in a box - and I still did all that.

Regards.
A deeply concerned Australian.
I think the fact that she gets paid loads to be a lazy witch is really frustrating too.

Wow. i haven’t watched any of her old vlogs for ages. as much as i don’t like gabby it’s sad to see how much happier she seemed in herself then, and how sociable she was with friends. Even her speech was better and clearer because she was communicating with the outside world more - she doesn’t speak to as many people now as far as we know so it’s defo gone downhill. I don’t like gabby but this makes me kinda sad
So true! I tend to withdraw when I get stressed and if I do it for too long, my social skills go out the window 😂 over lockdown I ended up using my work voice nearly all the time because they were the only people I was talking to, was tragic

Reactions: 7
She also said she needs her own space and gets the "ick" with a partner. Sounds like Gabs has never been near children other than her precious sitcoms. I get touched out on the daily because kids don't give a damn about your personal space, especially if you're their parent. I can barely piss alone.

For her sake and potential future children sake, I hope she gets her mental stuff sorted way before she ever acts on the idea of kids.

Reactions: 23
As she has no one apart from Jane, she wants to replicate this strange behaviour too. I’m sure if she wasn’t online she would have skinned janes face and wore it in her apartment when Jane dies (god forbid).

Why would you want to make another creature, to create another unhealthy bond?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Perhaps it’s because we know you don’t do tit? I mean, you did mention in the previous story that you had it easy and all your jobs were handed to you on a silver platter....... 🤷🏻‍♀️😒
Why’s she so bleeping defensive?

Reactions: 8
I had chicken nuggets and chips earlier, because I’ve got a migraine, but she literally eats this tit every single day. She has no idea how much better she’d feel just from eating properly most of the time. It would solve at least 80% of her problems.
Right. I look at her plates and my first thought isn’t even ‘she’s going to gain weight’ but more along the lines that it’s just so unhealthy, she has to feel at least super bloated 24/7 from all those carbs and salt and whatever preservatives.

Reactions: 18
Makes you wonder what people who actually know her must think!
That’s exactly why “friends” don’t last....she is a total creep and they run once they realize what’s going on with her, as they should.
#saveyourself

Right. I look at her plates and my first thought isn’t even ‘she’s going to gain weight’ but more along the lines that it’s just so unhealthy, she has to feel at least super bloated 24/7 from all those carbs and salt and whatever preservatives.
But it gives her something to cry and whinge about. Mummy my tummy is Po0rLy......She creates all her own troubles, she’s the author of her own crappy story. She better be careful what she wishes for.
allegedly and for entertainment purposes only.
she will never, ever be on the West End. That dream died LONG AGO.
She will never have kids....all these sorts of fantasy things she likes the idea of but not the reality of. That’s why there are always excuses....including being whatever she thinks is thin. If she really wanted it, she’d do it, but she doesn’t even try for real because deep down she’d rather eat garbage. She’s had tons of good opportunities presented to her and has botched them all. I’m sorry, but she is a loser.
She literally has NOBODY in her life that cares for her enough to get her help.
Not.even.Jane., who created this frankengabby monster, and now she tries to handle her, yet she really can’t.
Enabling is not helping, it’s hurting. Unless Jane too has serious mental issues, the way Gabby behaves cannot really be fun for her, who wants an almost 30 year old toddler that hits, cries and screams when she doesn’t get her way. Her brother ought to just cut her off, if he wants a normal life without childish jealous tantrums. Imagine if he starts a family...she will rename the child and pull all her usual stunts and claim it’s HErs and she owns it sew sew sew much mum said she could have it give it to her now....
allegedly (yet kinda proven in years of vlogs) for (car crash type) entertainment (money-making) purposes only.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How would she feel if everyone, all followers, left all of Gabby’s socials, every platform, with the attitude that it is not fun to have to constantly hear of illness, problems, never ending lies, deceit, and general stupid bullshit to gain sympathy on a daily basis from someone who clearly enjoys that sort of life and thrives in it.
Misery loves company and everyone is just done with it.
All the guests leaving the pity party...
I believe this is indeed happening, albeit s l o w l y.
But it is happening-
allegedly, and for entertainment purposes only, that is.

Reactions: 10
It took 7 years of trying for my sister (she has PCOS) and her husband to conceive, and within that span of time she has never talked about kids as much as Gabby has. It's bleeping bizzare and tragic.

Reactions: 14
Why, oh why does she have hoops in a drinking glass???? My friends kids have a more colourful dinner plate.

I can almost see the gallstones forming.
It’s the pre-diabetes by the age of 40 she’s gonna end up with for me.

Her eating habits are just bizarre.

I could understand if she’s (pretending to be) in pain that she might want comfort food... but like, if I were at my mum’s house and she was making me dinner, my comfort food of choice would be her spaghetti bolognese or shepherd’s pie. Homecooked family favourites?

We know Jane can cook so I take this post as proof that Gabby just has a fat toddler palate and would prefer to never eat anything that isn’t pure beige carb (or entirely covered in sugar.)
I know right?! My brother, sister and I still occasionally message mum on and Sunday night and be all “Can I smell a roast cooking?!” In the hopes she invites us over for tea and she usually does! It’s just the whole being at home with your mum cooking for you that’s a really nice treat and just a bit of comfort even when you’re grown up! If I was over there and mum said she’d whack a tin of baked beans in the microwave for me I’d say no thank you, lol. Not saying Jane should have to cook for her but it would be nice for Gabby to pull her weight at Janes for once!

33 and yep, I get heartburn from fattier foods eaten later in the day now. Us 25+ haters are proper ancient.
Or a 30 plus year old hater like me and the back pain kicks in too 😂😬 The pain Gabby is probably geting from her feral diet is probably poo that’s packed in so tight it’s up to her freaking sinus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She does realise she might not have a successful relationship with her child? Like they’re hard work and have their own “quirks” but you can’t just dump them or block them.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can I just ask if anyone has contacted Gabby’s management about the plagiarised designs?
I don’t want her to make another penny off them!

Reactions: 26
I can not belive she is effectively selling someone else's work under her own name. She's disgusting. This is why I don't think she deserves good things to happen to her. Copying others and making so much money off it, she must feel so smug. Something has to be done about it, she can't just get away with selling more and profiting.
Also it's kinda sad that she will be penetrated for the first time in her 26 years during the scan. I can not imagine the meltdown afterwards ( remember her smear test). If it was anyone else I'd feel sorry for them, it can't be a pleasant procedure.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She thinks kids are like Ben and Emma on Friends-conveniently gone so she can live most of her life and only there to serve as a plot point. That's why she wants to be a single mum, so she can shirk the kids off to the dad 90% of the time and only have them when she needs them for an instagram opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I only just watched her most recent video and she’s really shilling these ads right now isn’t she. I know she was posting more in October but majority of those videos have had a sponsor so seems like her ££ is dwindling and she’s taking on any old thing right now 😬

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise you have to go through mega mental health tests etc to adopt? They don’t just let anyone adopt. She wouldn’t pass the tests.
And with a surrogate-
Why would you want a child to willing have no father and be carried by another woman? Statistically a child born from a surrogate will search for said surrogate when old enough as its human nature to wonder where you come from. How would she cope with that?

Reactions: 27
Every video has loads of affiliate links in the description box too, which she makes money from. And listing all those items must seem like a lot of work for gobs, so she’s definitely getting desperate.

Reactions: 16
SO many of her 'health problems' are down to her diet. She eats incredibly high fat foods but also with high carb - it is the worst combination. The grease and sugars will give her serious heartburn, IBS, and mainly feeling like tit all the time. She could easily do a high-fat no-carb diet, which I think she'd enjoy, but you have to cut out all form of sugar... and I can't imagine she could do that.

None of this is even for weight-loss as I don't think there's anything wrong with her size -but for her health and how she feels!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.