Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. Trolling and being a dick isn’t okay, but she should be held accountable for blatant plagiarism. (That means copying someone else’s work, Gabbie, seeing as you definitely read here. You’re stealing and it’s disgusting)
I agree, the only thing is that the same handle on Instagram is someone’s legit business (I googled @junipermoonshop and it’s the first result), so I just hope whoever set it up keeps that in mind.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but her hoovering her desk, next to a bacon sandwich, with the long nozzle is just bleeping HILARIOUS
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 16.33.30.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I agree, the only thing is that the same handle on Instagram is someon’s legit business (I googled @junipermoonshop and it’s the first result), so I just hope whoever set it up keeps that in mind.
I do wonder why Gabby didnt take the @ already?

Reactions: 6
[
There is no way a child/teen can be overweight and do competitive swimming. Other than the fact that oftentimes you have practice twice a day 3-5 times a week and burn an insane amount of energy you absolutely CANNOT swim with food in your stomach. Anything else you could get away with, even running, but swimming no way. Even if she started it as an overweight child she would have lost the weight after years of doing it. So yeah, just another exaggaration on her part. Compettitive swimming would have also tought her discipline and self-improvement.
What's even more ridiculous is that she proclaims her S1 (her most preferred stroke, basically what she's best at and competed in events with) is the Butterfly stroke. FREAKING BUTTERFLY STROKE - the stroke that requires the most strength, power and endurance to sustain. Who is she kidding?!?! :ROFLMAO: Lord give me strength :ROFLMAO: It's always superlatives with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's it then! 😂 Everyone knows everybody in competitive sports tbh, especially if you're in the same-ish age group. I'd bet my bacon sandwich all she ever did in relation to swimming was take a few summer learn-to-swim classes and maybe swam a bit when she was 5 or something. There is no way in hell you'd qualify to be in a team and train everyday and be overweight at the same time! It's just a fact. Competitive athletes follow a healthy diet, too :sneaky: I've gained weight since I stopped competing, but i've always been the boxy body type, and let me tell you I was one lean box back when I trained :ROFLMAO::m
Definitely! That was my other point I forgot to add before posting 🤣🤣
My cousin was super slim and seriously muscled as a teen swimmer, whenever we'd go to watch big comps at ponds forge I never saw an overweight kid competing. So I just don't buy that gabbs was that good!

Edit to add: Plus, as someone else said competitive sports are small world's, especially something like swimming in South Yorkshire. Everyone knows everyone by some degree, my cousin lived in Barnsley, I lived in Sheffield, she knew people I went to school with through swimming! (Unfortunately for me 🤣🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but her hoovering her desk, next to a bacon sandwich, with the long nozzle is just bleeping HILARIOUSView attachment 284321
It makes me go down the deep end for sure :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m

Putting this bleeping comedic gold aside, i just noticed her phone in that shot. What video is she watching. I sure hope it isn't any of her and Zoe's cause that would be bleeping tragic :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder why Gabby didnt take the @ already?
I’m fairly certain her products say follow her on @shopjunipermoon, which is her Insta handle.

@junipermoonshop seems to be a small business in the states and only on Instagram, so to be fair, if I were Gabby I wouldn’t have taken that Twitter handle either.

She should have taken @shopjunipermoon on Twitter though by now!!

Reactions: 7
Stanley stage 1 badge is not competitive swimming, Gabby.

She probably means primary interschool competitions. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes me go down the deep end for sure :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m

Putting this bleeping comedic gold aside, i just noticed her phone in that shot. What video is she watching. I sure hope it isn't any of her and Zoe's cause that would be bleeping tragic :unsure:
Upon zooming in, it's a girl that looks like Zoe wearing Disney ears, and a man with a beard 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh damn...
Did someone get screenshots of Gabby's account following these artists - before she unfollows and tries to feign ignorance 'I didn't copy them I never followed them' etc etc
This is the artist, right? As of a few mins ago, Juniper Moon was still following, but I don’t know if her own Instagram ever did?

48E423CA-1A5B-40F1-B435-C70C4EBA3A89.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This is the artist, right? As of a few mins ago, Juniper Moon was still following, but I don’t know if her own Instagram ever did?

View attachment 284329
Yeah that's what I meant, sorry! God, it's so blatant when it's her shop account as well like...did she not think the artist might look at Juniper Moon when she got the follow and notice that Gabby has just ripped off all her stuff.
I really hate it when influencers do this tit and never get pulled up on it. OT but Lorna Luxe recently did a whole line of like towelling jumpsuits that ripped off a tiny brand and nothing really seems to come of it, it's so unfair.

Reactions: 16
[

What's even more ridiculous is that she proclaims her S1 (her most preferred stroke, basically what she's best at and competed in events with) is the Butterfly stroke. FREAKING BUTTERFLY STROKE - the stroke that requires the most strength, power and endurance to sustain. Who is she kidding?!?! :ROFLMAO: Lord give me strength :ROFLMAO: It's always superlatives with her!
Hahhahahahahhaha she takes an uber to starbucks but she can do the BUTTERFLY and it's har fave.Yeah, oooook.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would freefocus be following that account tho? I mean, is it because she is one of their "talents"? I thought the shop had nothing to do with them according to Blobz herself.
That only lead to Brogan finding them and tweeting about it.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I think it's also because she's not as skinny as she wishes she was and hasn't changed much since these people last saw her all those years ago.

I was bullied for years and I felt the same, I moved to London (to study and work, not just because and not because I was stalking a Youtuber haaa) and I didn't ever want to move back to where I was from because of the bullies. I wasn't afraid of them, I just felt it was failing and stepping back to a time I was very upset and felt lost, it also took a huge effort to leave my home and town as I lacked confidence so much after it all. I lived away for 10 years and I did end up moving back not too long ago and it's absolutely fine. I've seen the bullies, didn't care at all. I'm doing well in my life. I'm ok. I don't care what they're doing or what they think. She still cares and she wants to hide from them, I swear it's the weight and the fact that apart from chatting tit online, buying stuff and befriending a famous Youtuber by sheer luck and stalking, she's done nothing much with her life over the past 10 years.

I guess “don't let someone live rent-free in your head" is true for Gabby. It's time to let go.
I think this speaks to her narcissism more than anything else. I’m not from the UK, so correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t imagine if Globby were to move back to Barnsley she’d be running into her school bullies often enough for it to affect her mental health. It’s one thing if your family is toxic, but your bullies from 10 years ago don’t bleeping care about you, Glob. They’ve moved on. And it’s not always about you. They probably wouldn’t even recognize you if you were to run into one of them at the supermarket. You know what might help, though, to make going back not so horrible for you? THERAPY. bleeping THERAPY!

ETA: I have a good friend who was bullied a lot as a kid and she’s also been really emotionally scarred by her small English hometown, but she still goes back because 1) her family is there and 2) because therapy has taught her that by not facing her discomfort, she’s letting them win. Luckily for her, one of the bullies reached out and apologized last year. She gracefully accepted it, but had already begun her journey of moving on so she didn’t dwell on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow fair play to Brogan! View attachment 284316
Props to Brogan for commenting on the matter!!! If others continue to support Gabriella whilst she is selling stolen designs then I will lose a lot of respect for them!!

Shame Gabriella wasn't @'d. (Hint hint... Someone please add a comment and @ her so she sees Brogans reply) :) xx

Reactions: 23
‘My family don’t ask if I’ll get married or have kids because they know I’m sew independent’ no gab, they don’t ask because they know you’re a weird basket case who’ll never meet anyone because you don’t leave your smelly flat without your mum

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.