Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like she shaves? She can barely muster the willpower to have a shower let alone go weed-whacking. Her 'acting' is atrocious too, the way she looks at herself in the mirror is actually terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is she acting like she shaves? She can barely muster the willpower to have a shower let alone go weed-whacking. Her 'acting' is atrocious too, the way she looks at herself in the mirror is actually terrifying.
I find it quite bizarre if she shaves but doesn’t wash her hair. One is basic hygiene, one is...an extra? I mean I shave but I know lots of people don’t, and they still wash their hair. It seems bizarre to me that someone would remove hair as an aesthetic thing but not take care of their basic cleanliness

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is absolutely dire at doing ads. Stilted delivery, clearly reading from a script, obviously has no interest in the product... Makes me sick how much she is paid for doing such a tit job.

Reactions: 28
This is the number one reason why I dislike her. I could see past all the weirdness if she wasn’t such a liar.

Reactions: 34
I think Gabby is a very pretty woman without the Photoshop! If she ditched some of the fatty meat products/did some regular exercise I'm sure she could work towards the jawline she's after. I'm sure heavily editing every photo isn't helping her self esteem, you really don't need all the edits Gabby! (Look at me being nice!)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
ot: but is the "watch" feature not working for anyone else?

but, at least her double tailed eyebrows are always consistent in her edited and unedited pictures. :)

Reactions: 7
You can see exactly what she's edited.

1) Slimmed down her head
2) Shortened the old fivehead
3) Whitened her eyes and teeth
4) That bloody jawline 🤣

The sad thing is, if she didn't faff about with photo editing, she'd still look absolutely fine. It's only shocking because she really doesn't look like the edited photo and I'm worried that she believes she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She can't spell the name of the company paying her right - on the first screen she's written 'Estid is a cruelty free product'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen at least 10 influencers do this ad lol Gabby ya ain’t special they just want you for your (fake) followers

Reactions: 10
I've seen literally about 3 other, smaller influencers do it as well. They're really pushing it.
I’ve seen 3 at a minimum, Lucy wood, Emma’s rectangle and brummy mummy, with how much they say they’ll donate on each sale, could have just donated all their fees

Reactions: 6
It’s ridiculous that she posts endless stories looking like an unwashed potato, and then face tunes her grid pictures and ads. It just makes her look deceitful and stupid. She could disclose it, like other influencers have, explaining her reasons for doing it.
What am I saying? That’s giving her too much credit. The only reason she would ever address it, would be because she’s read here, or been called out on it elsewhere ( she would just block those people though ).
The only reason she ever addressed all the surgeries was because she was forced to before it was exposed.

Reactions: 16
I think Gabby is a very pretty woman without the Photoshop! If she ditched some of the fatty meat products/did some regular exercise I'm sure she could work towards the jawline she's after. I'm sure heavily editing every photo isn't helping her self esteem, you really don't need all the edits Gabby! (Look at me being nice!)
I agree she is really pretty and the lucky witch has nice clear skin too. She doesn’t deserve it 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her outfit in that ad is the same as in the "draw with me" so we can safely assume they were filmed on the same day. Wonder if mummy drove down because she had to help.
She could have at least showed herself shaving a leg or something for that Estrid ad to make it convincing 🙄

Also, totally off topic but I went to see how Gold Dust Road is getting on and this is how the "new" section looks right now 😂 Gabby must be seething
Screenshot_20201019-205716_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.