Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 100% sure she loved personal training at one point....
I’m 100% sure she never even had one. It was when she lived in her first flat and would constantly talk about her sessions. She later made that weight loss video and admitted she could barely even get out of bed let alone exercise due to recovery from her millions of operations. Pretty sure she said on twitter she made it up in case people wondered how she’d lost weight

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Spotted what looks like scales in her bedroom... not sure if I’m reading too much into it but seems like a weird place to keep them especially right on display, shows how fixated she is on her weight yet doesn’t understand how to help herself

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the reason she hates exercise, apart from being lazy, is the fact that she associates exercise with gyms, classes, personal trainers and swimming pools. And she hates people, and assumes they are all looking at her and judging her.
She won’t go to the gym because she thinks men want to stick their penis’ in her, she hates classes because bitchy girls won’t let her join in. She’s too full of self hatred to be seen in a swimming costume. And she’s too lazy to go walking. She can’t motivate herself to get stuck in to home work outs, because Netflix and food is more tempting.
Besides, I thought she said any type of exercise aggravated her ‘pain’ and she throws up.

Reactions: 24
I think the reason she hates exercise, apart from being lazy, is the fact that she associates exercise with gyms, classes, personal trainers and swimming pools. And she hates people, and assumes they are all looking at her and judging her.
She won’t go to the gym because she thinks men want to stick their penis’ in her, she hates classes because bitchy girls won’t let her join in. She’s too full of self hatred to be seen in a swimming costume. And she’s too lazy to go walking. She can’t motivate herself to get stuck in to home work outs, because Netflix and food is more tempting.
Besides, I thought she said any type of exercise aggravated her ‘pain’ and she throws up.
It's extremely obvious that she's lying because in the last week she's tweeted something like 'wish I could exercise but can't because it makes me vomit' and then 'I hate exercise why does everyone like it I wish I did' like which is it? She's just lazy and hates it. And the thing is nobody cares, I don't care if she exercises or not, but just own the fact you're lazy and stop making excuses, it's so annoying.

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell thats practically a major psychological breakthrough for Gabz
Must have bloody killed her though 😂 she probably needed a lie down in a dark room afterwards to recover, while Jane cooked her sausage mash and peas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been answered before but is Jane retired? I assume she doesnt work if she can afford to go to Brighton whenever Gabbie gets "ill"

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been answered before but is Jane retired? I assume she doesnt work if she can afford to go to Brighton whenever Gabbie gets "ill"
Gabulous employs her to be her lackey. Not even kidding .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was looking for the tweets when she loved her PT but instead I found this 😸 😸
Congratulations Gabz you are the worst :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1603121300431.png

1603121351495.png

Her own pocket :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she actually bleeping with us

All of her ads are exactly the same, we need a gallery of all the photos she takes like this

I’m dropping out of uni and starting as an influencer. Seriously. If it’s this easy to make money then I’m bleeping doing it 😂😂😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If all the surgery she’s had, had actually enabled her to turn her life around and she was happier now, I’d say fair play to her. But it’s done nothing for her, so pthftthfff!!!

Reactions: 11

All of her ads are exactly the same, we need a gallery of all the photos she takes like this

I’m dropping out of uni and starting as an influencer. Seriously. If it’s this easy to make money then I’m bleeping doing it 😂😂😭
The funny thing about these brand collabs is that they actually put me off buying the product.
I was tempted by the razors but I've actively not purchased due to all the influencers they've worked with.

Reactions: 52
Also re: personal trainers, I do think she had them before, there’s loads of vlogs of her going to the gym with one (including one I shared a while back where she wore makeup to the gym then took it off because “no one was there to appreciate it”). She’d come out of the gym dripping in sweat, which she obviously showed on social media to PROVE SHE DOES WORK OUT GUISE.

Tbh I’d rather see her posts about the gym or even home workouts than see her playing shop

Reactions: 5
She comes across very unnatural when doing ads. It’s like she’s trying so hard to not act awkward but ends up doing so anyway!

Reactions: 17
The funny thing about these brand collabs is that they actually put me off buying the product.
I was tempted by the razors but I've actively not purchased due to all the influencers they've worked with.
If you’re looking for a razor subscription I’d really recommend FFS (friction free shaving). I’ve used them for years, they’re great.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Also the only sense this setup would make for a razor would be if she was gonna shave her face?!
You don’t have your razor hung by your mirror?
You hang it in the shower or by the bath for gods sake

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also the only sense this setup would make for a razor would be if she was gonna shave her face?!
You don’t have your razor hung by your mirror?
You hang it in the shower or by the bath for gods sake
It baffles me how she places items around her flat. None of them in the appropriate room or place. She even EATS in the bathroom!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
When I see more than 2 people raving about the same product and they're an "influencer" it makes me suspicious of the brand. Like they just picked whoever had semi good views to try to target gullible people into buying their products. I also won't purchase then. I think I've purchased like one thing a youtuber recommended and it wasn't through an affiliate link.

Reactions: 20
i am late on the bus but my tiny little cat is 7lbish... nelly is literally the elephant next to my girl
looks like my kitty.. his patch is the opposite side!

No wonder these girls are single. Sleeping in later than them and in boxers gives them the ick? My bf works extremely hard if he wants to have a lie in on a Sunday and in his boxers I really wouldn’t give it a second thought, they need to fill their time better 🥴. Also cuddling in bed skin on skin is such a nice feeling- gobs could never relate.
yess! my bf never sleeps in pj's.. quite normal for me to lie his body against mine!

Reactions: 3
Hi im
New here and I love to hate watch gabby
So how do u like my profile picture aka the gothic Halloween Gabriella aka black is my fav Color lol

she is so lucky to earn all this money
She should use neutral tones on her flat because every room being a different style leads to buying more and more cause she can’t decide what she likes most

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.