Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said she wants a black wedding dress, cos she’s sewww unique 😂
First of all who the duck is ever going to propose? Oh and LETS NOT FORGET SHE WANTS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER. Jesus Christ I can’t stand her constant SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“Faced your past”

Jesus wept she’s not some brave warrior, she’s a petulant baby who didn’t like her dad not kowtowing because of his own massive ego
She probably asked herself this question lolz

Reactions: 18
Well, she won't be able to go back to Brighton so she'll be stuck at Jane's for quite some time.

Unless she fancies breaking her beloved lockdown rules, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right she’d better stop getting in fights with people on Twitter about masks and condescendingly telling everyone off about it when she’s made a non essential journey from one end of the country to another that’s a high risk area, all for her to see a consultant of her choice? Honestly duck right off Gabby, selfish selfish witch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh my god I cringe so much when she talks about her wedding and her children and she isn’t even in a relationship. I’m married with a baby and I don’t even know where I want to send him to school yet.

Reactions: 31
Does she think she’s being revolutionary with these tweets? She’s about 5 years behind the rest of Twitter! “That’s the tea” go back under your rock sis.
She acts so liberal and woke when it’s convenient, I wish she’d just shut up when it came to any politics because she’s so disingenuous. I feel like she’s only caring about this stuff now to get back at her right wing dad that she fell out with.
Well, she won't be able to go back to Brighton so she'll be stuck at Jane's for quite some time.

I bet she will, she’ll get slave Jane to drive her back to Brighton because of her ‘mental health’.

Reactions: 16

Calling it all right here and now:
-this consultant claims Gabby has endo, it’s sew bad the worst he’s ever seen, even worse than Jane’s (but somehow she won’t need a hysterectomy of course...)
-Gabby stays up north for ages because she has a laparoscopy, the recovery is sew bad the worst anyone’s seen, she needs a lot of help from Jane
-she’s in sew much pain and is sew disabled she has to stay near/with Jane, the Brighton flat is quietly sold off, she buys somewhere in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Surely she’s going back to the person who has done her gastric surgeries? None of this makes sense to me

Reactions: 12
Surely she’s going back to the person who has done her gastric surgeries? None of this makes sense to me
Yeah I reckon she’s going to get her band/sleeve whatever it is sorted out but she’s such a vile specimen she will absolutely pretend it’s endo and she’s so ill she needs to be nearer to Jane. So many birds with one stone - ~has~ to move even though she loves Brighton seeww much, loses a load of weight again, gets a load of sympathy from her followers, feeds her Munchausens. She’s disgusting tbh.

Reactions: 23
I don't agree with messaging her that her content is boring (albeit it is) but she said "let's make the internet a positive place" and all she's done is bitched constantly through this pandemic. IRONY.

Also, says she doesn't do videos for views but will do ADs that don't go with her "vibe." Like the shaving one. She struggles with basic hygiene from what she's shown in social media. Besides that who gives a duck what color their razor is? I generally buy mens because they work better and aren't as pricey since they're not pink and things like that get upcharged all the time. (Like a regular tool set is cheaper than a pink one, generally.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Feel like she left herself that just to have a dig at whatever influencer has got on the wrong side of her today anyway tbh, because otherwise she’d have posted their username for sure

Reactions: 14
Who the hell misses her baby name videos? Her Q&A questions are literallllly always the same things, slags off her hometown, slags off her dad, talks about moving house and her sew sew bad undiagnosed endo. Feeling for you all over the second wave of covid we have just got through ours and finally see some light, I can’t believe that stupid twit is travelling around, grow up and go to an appointment without your mum ffs

Reactions: 22
I don't agree with messaging her that her content is boring (albeit it is) but she said "let's make the internet a positive place" and all she's done is bitched constantly through this pandemic. IRONY.

Also, says she doesn't do videos for views but will do ADs that don't go with her "vibe." Like the shaving one. She struggles with basic hygiene from what she's shown in social media. Besides that who gives a duck what color their razor is? I generally buy men's because they work better and aren't as pricey since they're not pink and things like that get upcharged all the time. (Like a regular tool set is cheaper than a pink one, generally.)
She needs to hear it tbh. Her content IS boring and her views are low compared to what they used to be. She says all this crap that she’s not bothered about views, but she soon kicks off at YouTube when she thinks her “vidyos” aren’t going into people’s sub boxes. So she IS bothered about views, she’s just too lazy to do anything about it.

In other news, she’s now saying she doesn’t even know if she would carry a baby, so she’s even too bleeping lazy to carry her own child now 🙄 just pay someone else to do it like she does with everything else!

Oh and “losing her dignity”? 😂😂😂😂 This is the girl that announced to the internet that she shits in a box!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She even admitted that the adhesions could be because of all her surgeries. She’s clinging on to the endo theory to cover up that she’s often said weight loss surgery is the best thing she’s ever done and it saved her life. She would never admit she was wrong. Especially as she has always ignored the diet and lifestyle changes required after surgery. Nothing is ever her fault, she is always right, and everyone else is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She even admitted that the adhesions could be because of all her surgeries. She’s clinging on to the endo theory to cover up that she’s often said weight loss surgery is the best thing she’s ever done and it saved her life. She would never admit she was wrong. Especially as she has always ignored the diet and lifestyle changes required after surgery. Nothing is ever her fault, she’s is always right, and everyone else is wrong.
So her weight loss surgery has fucked her up and so have her multiple boob jobs. And she’s still gagging to be back under the knife. This is really worrying behaviour tbh.

Reactions: 12
She needs to hear it tbh. Her content IS boring and her views are low compared to what they used to be. She says all this crap that she’s not bothered about views, but she soon kicks off at YouTube when she thinks her “vidyos” aren’t going into people’s sub boxes. So she IS bothered about views, she’s just too lazy to do anything about it.

In other news, she’s now saying she doesn’t even know if she would carry a baby, so she’s even too bleeping lazy to carry her own child now 🙄 just pay someone else to do it like she does with everything else!

Oh and “losing her dignity”? 😂😂😂😂 This is the girl that announced to the internet that she shits in a box!
I missed the she won't carry her own baby part. Was that on her stories? Girl is nowhere near ready for children, at all.

I do think her content is stagnant though.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked about Barnsley and she corrected them saying Sheffield... she's an actual psycho like hun you are NOT from Sheffield...u ok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.