Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley 22: Moving to Manc for a good old stalk, stealing designs and just loving the pork

or

Gabriella Lindley 22: Watch out Polly, she’s moving next door... munching on sausage, being sick on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Gabriella Lindley 22: Juniper Jane fighting the strop of Gabby’s biz being an almighty flop

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg imagine moving houses your whole life because your imaginery friends live in different locations :LOL: I love Manchester but it will be too big and busy for her after Hove. But then I suppose the area will probably have a local Starbucks so she's alright. I hope the house will have a garden with some grass and this tit will finally realise that flats require a lot less of a maintenance and she should've stayed in one, bring the lazy knob that she is. Can just imagine the moaning about lawn needing mowing very often in the summer, neighbours next door having bbqs etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg imagine moving houses your whole life because your imaginery friends live in different locations :LOL: I love Manchester but it will be too big and busy for her after Hove. But then I suppose the area will probably have a local Starbucks so she's alright. I hope the house will have a garden with some grass and this tit will finally realise that flats require a lot less of a maintenance and she should've stayed in one, bring the lazy knob that she is. Can just imagine the moaning about lawn needing mowing very often in the summer, neighbours next door having bbqs etc.
George will be paid to mow the lawn and his gf will be paid to be gabby's pa / cat litter thrower awayer.

Reactions: 14
George will be paid to mow the lawn and his gf will be paid to be gabby's pa / cat litter thrower awayer.
Do they live in Manchester? I thought his gf was from Norwich. I don't think Gob will be able to be around her though, she's far too gorgeous and slim. Remember the tantrums she used to have seeing fit girls in the gym? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabby liked this reply... I just...
but you can seriously tell how much she was feeling herself with this look, classic self deprecating Gobs. Tries to laugh off how bad she looks (Victorian schoolchild) but then posts it on insta and 2 YouTube videos eyefucking herself the whole time lol!! If you really thought it was a weird outfit combination then you wouldn’t post it everywhere (no hate on the top itself but definitely think the way she has styled her hair and makeup with it is not a vibe 😬). She thinks she is so quirky/alternative but in reality she just has a complete lack of style.

I’ve seen few things less appetising than this 🤮
as someone who claims not to want to talk about food because of how triggering it is for her mental health, she sure posts a lot of pics of her meals 🤔 lol I’m sure we all eat meals at times that aren’t exactly Michelin star but we all appreciate they’re the meals that you leave off insta!! For example on a bad day I am partial to a cheap nasty dairylea cheese spread bagel. Does the world need to see it? Nope! Come on gabs surely you’ve realised the more you post your meals the more you open yourself up to comments about your meals?!

Reactions: 21
Another plate of fibre free beige 'food' high in salt.

I didn't even eat like this as a child. How is her colon still working effectively.?
This is all that is wrong with her. All her abdominal pain is caused by her intestines being blocked up with tit. She is perennially backed up and her intestines can't cope. If she changed her diet, massive increase in fibre, her whole health and general well-being would improve massively I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can she please ditch these tedious horrible greasy monkey-butt lips already? Gabbie it's okay NOT to put on 10 coats of glossy lip balm all the time. Bare lips are fine. Do you know what's also fine? Different colours of matt lipsticks. Ugh. Her lips remind me these toddlers who have no teeth yet and keep licking their entire mouths all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can she please ditch these tedious horrible greasy monkey-butt lips already? Gabbie it's okay NOT to put on 10 coats of glossy lip balm all the time. Bare lips are fine. Do you know what's also fine? Different colours of matt lipsticks. Ugh. Her lips remind me these toddlers who have no teeth yet and keep licking their entire mouths all the time.
lol your comparison made me giggle! GENIUS!

Reactions: 6
Notice how the pooniper mewn content has died off now she’s made her money.
She really doesn’t understand audience/customer engagement does she... if she’s planning on bringing out another collection in a matter of weeks she should already be marketing it and giving sneak leaks and stuff

Reactions: 33
Gabriella Lindley 22: Moving to Manc for a good old stalk, stealing designs and just loving the pork

or

Gabriella Lindley 22: Watch out Polly, she’s moving next door... munching on sausage, being sick on the floor
'Just loving the pork' SO GOOD - i wonder what other people who dont follow Gabz will think this thread title means :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Notice how the pooniper mewn content has died off now she’s made her money.
She really doesn’t understand audience/customer engagement does she... if she’s planning on bringing out another collection in a matter of weeks she should already be marketing it and giving sneak leaks and stuff
She can’t, she hasn’t decided who’s designs she’s stealing yet 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I spend way too long on here.. my sister sent me a photo of her and her hubby’s giant bull Arab stuck in the bathroom and howling because he’s scared of their cats on the outside of the door. I actually wrote “he looks like he’s howling at the mewn!”

On another note.. I know she’d never do it, but I think it would be interesting to see Gabby do one of those stylist picks my outfit videos on her channel. I’ve seen a couple of people of all shapes and sizes do them. It would be interesting to see her try new things rather than try and cover up what she thinks are flaws. Embrace her shape the way she is... I’m not even having a dig at her here, most of us women go through that struggle. But I think she’d be a whole lot happier in herself if she stopped trying to hide herself. When she’s not slobbing around or trying to be a style queen in weird clothes that don’t suit her I think she’s always been quite pretty, even as a bigger girl when she thought she was hideous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Question in general fellow tattlers: is there a reason new titles always have to be a three part rhyme? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve never understood it....please advise! 🤷‍♀️

or

THE SECOND ONE

THIS. Normal people living normal lives will enrage her. The expectation of zero noise from the world unless SHE wishes to produce it at 2 am. Tons of content for social media. At first she will be sew sew sew happy, happier than she’s been in years, then within a year reality hits & the insanity circle begins again. Move once more, have some unnecessary surgery that WILL be botched by the twit doctor, near death at least twice, a few box dyes and ground breaking renovations to everything but her own mind. Of course NONE of this has EVER worked in the past so still gotta keep “trying” but hey ho.
At least she can set the stage quickly for moving again after she realises she cannot assume Polly’s identity.....and will have to try again somewhere else with someone else. Don’t let her get you Polly, stay strong. Cannot say you haven’t been warned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is all that is wrong with her. All her abdominal pain is caused by her intestines being blocked up with tit. She is perennially backed up and her intestines can't cope. If she changed her diet, massive increase in fibre, her whole health and general well-being would improve massively I'm sure.
she cannot even drink normal water without pouring sugary juice into it (sure that’s why her water is always pink...). Yes, I realise there are people that don’t like plain water (cannot fathom that but whatever :) but for Gabby it’s just one more thing...

Reactions: 12
Question in general fellow tattlers: is there a reason new titles always have to be a three part rhyme? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve never understood it....please advise! 🤷‍♀️

THE SECOND ONE
I think it’s just a tattle thing, I came from YTT and we didn’t used to do rhyming ones there... I’m not sure why it is this way either!

Reactions: 7
Help an Aussie out.. what is with all these Percy Pig flavoured/themed things?! What makes them so popular compared to regular sweets?! They just look regular chewy lollies to me, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.