Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question in general fellow tattlers: is there a reason new titles always have to be a three part rhyme? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve never understood it....please advise! 🤷‍♀️
Becos it's funny, can't you see? Don't you want to rhyme with me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Help an Aussie out.. what is with all these Percy Pig flavoured/themed things?! What makes them so popular compared to regular sweets?! They just look regular chewy lollies to me, lol
Funnily enough my American friend asked me the same thing this morning! Honestly they’re not even that nice, I think it’s just that they’re a very British thing like they’re M&S’ landmark sweet so they’re kind of a national treasure even though I don’t exactly know why

Reactions: 18
That made me snort laugh, it’s so funny.. I laughed so hard my nose is runny!!
Gabby be like "don't worry though, s'not covid"

Percy pigs are rank.
Get the ones that are split into the pale pink foamy ones and the deep pink chewy ones. The pale pinky foamy ones are trash but the others are actually pretty nice. Far superior to the combined Percy pig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
she cannot even drink normal water without pouring sugary juice into it (sure that’s why her water is always pink...). Yes, I realise there are people that don’t like plain water (cannot fathom that but whatever :) but for Gabby it’s just one more thing...
I like plain water but I live in East Anglia (which is “down down south” compared to Brighton according to Gabbie) and it’s a hard water area, I hate the taste of tap water here but I still try and drink it 😂 she seems to use water as a prop, I don’t believe she genuinely drinks it regularly, would maybe help her digestion

ETA: screenshot bc it still makes me laugh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aww I like Percy Pigs, but only the actual original sweets. Stuff like the ice cream and biscuits and those pies (WTF) all look absolutely disgusting to me.

Not to Gobs, though!;)

I like plain water but I live in East Anglia (which is “down down south” compared to Brighton according to Gabbie) and it’s a hard water area, I hate the taste of tap water here but I still try and drink it 😂 she seems to use water as a prop, I don’t believe she genuinely drinks it regularly, would maybe help her digestion

Brita filters are your friend!

Massive LOL at Gabby’s botched geography. Sew intelligent.

Reactions: 10

Actually creasin, EAST Anglia - its in the name hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Help an Aussie out.. what is with all these Percy Pig flavoured/themed things?! What makes them so popular compared to regular sweets?! They just look regular chewy lollies to me, lol
They have a nice texture, chewy but soft. Very sickly sweet though (IMO)
Those Percy Pig pies looks like they'd give you a sugar overdose

Reactions: 8
she would hate manc, im half hoping she moves just to see her whinging!! any house she buys wouldn't be in the centre (bc there aren't any), it would be a flat/apartment again which she hates? or she's moving south of the centre which would be far too "rough" for her. would love to see gobs in a council estate though LMAO

Reactions: 12
Personally I don’t think it’s cool to message her nasty stuff. It just gives her ammo to slag off Tattle and disregard every decent point of constructive criticism we make (which is the majority of every thread).

For me, messaging someone just to annoy them or upset them is trolling. I don’t support it and I think it’s just as childish as Gabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Personally I don’t think it’s cool to message her nasty stuff. It just gives her ammo to slag off Tattle and disregard every decent point of constructive criticism we make (which is the majority of every thread).

For me, messaging someone just to annoy them or upset them is trolling. I don’t support it and I think it’s just as childish as Gabby.
I agree, but I assumed they hadn’t actually pressed send.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

I don't think the person means to send it. It's just lolz for us.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.