Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, "Merry Pigmas" and "Trotting Through The Snow" - If she doesn't pick these up when she's in M&S i'll cry 😭
FB_IMG_1602185502933.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And so it begins...
She SHOULD move. She will make loads of friends in Manchester because the problem is location.

All she has to do is move and she will live be #LivingHerBestLife.

She will probs loose a stone as soon as she sets foot in Manchester too because its all Brightons fault she's over-weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
What on earth does she think is waiting for her in Manchester?

Is it Polly who lives there? She wants to imitate the #fellowbossbabe until she's practically wearing a Polly skin suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she so obsessed with using the word niche when the subject is anything but niche!!!! Constantly tweets about things being niche and calls something else niche in her new video what is up with that

Reactions: 45

Is it Polly who lives there? She wants to imitate the #fellowbossbabe until she's practically wearing a Polly skin suit.
Ah, so all along I thought she was Annie from Misery, but really she's Buffalo Bill. How...unsettling. To be honest, she does have a habit of emulating people to the point of parody. I suppose It's only a matter of time before she makes a skin suit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She SHOULD move. She will make loads of friends in Manchester because the problem is location.

All she has to do is move and she will live be #LivingHerBestLife.

She will probs loose a stone as soon as she sets foot in Manchester too because its all Brightons fault she's over-weight.
When she moves to Manchester she'll say all her friends are in Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why is she so obsessed with using the word niche when the subject is anything but niche!!!! Constantly tweets about things being niche and calls something else niche in her new video what is up with that
Anyone watched Summer Heights High? For some reason, Gabby saying things are 'niche' reminds me of Ja'mie King saying she's quiche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Didn't they fall out over a peach phone case at one point ?
Omg I think so but I can't really remember :ROFLMAO: honestly if I found out Gabby had managed to maintain a 'friendship', even such a flimsy one like with Polly, for that long without a falling out I'd have a stroke

Reactions: 7
"45 minutes past 11"

"45 minutes past 12"

🙃
Anyone else think she doesnt do this to be quirky but because she literally cant do the maths in her head of 60 - 45 = 15 so quarter to 12. Like, I genuinely dont think she can do it. Which would be kind of sad... If she didnt spend all day long on various apps where she could easily find out how to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I think so but I can't really remember :ROFLMAO: honestly if I found out Gabby had managed to maintain a 'friendship', even such a flimsy one like with Polly, for that long without a falling out I'd have a stroke
It was this phone case but I can't remember what the drama was:
e3f202c2acf2ae7fb49fc629e39becf2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Yup, its Polly! Who has actual friends and goes to therapy (i think)

Reactions: 7
what are you using to see the stocks, I want to have a nosey👀
I added 200 of everything to the basket when the website went live again yesterday and it shows like this when you click check out 😊
There's some more products further up (some sold out, some close to, some not) and some more things that sold out before I even got there!

Reactions: 1
Omg. I thought the poo in a box was a reference to Nellie and her grubby house. I had no idea it was actually her!! Twice!! Eww
I love how it’s pretty much every week that we open another person’s eyes to the joys of shitting in a box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, one week on from the launch - is Jennifer's Spoon all sewld out?
She wishes. I've checked regularly, these numbers have never dropped below this so this has not been a restock.
Edited quickly to add: I did notice one of the days she added around 15 sticker packs but no other items went up.
Screenshot_20201008-212944_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.