Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IKEA with Jane? Gotta buy more tit. There’ll be a haul video for her vlogtober, yawn. Why is her face three shades darker than her hands?
Wasn't it just the other day she threw up on the sidewalk? She claims it's from her mystery illness right and not covid, but there's no 100% way she could know it's not covid (doubtful as she doesn't go out much but still) or an actual illness that's not related to her mystery one.

Reactions: 34
She should offer both prints as a set for a reduced cost, only a few weeks until Halloween now, that will help shift them or offer framed versions as some people will be put off by having to buy separate frames..

Reactions: 18
She happens to have friends in Manchester you know... AND family...
OMG where does George live???

1602190042254.png

1602190244744.png

Eta de second image: she "seems" to not recognize the difference between design and making.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
They fell out because Gabby said she 'had some cases made' and basically alluded to designing them herself when Polly had actually designed them for a collab and it was just Gabby's name on it (I think)
She didn’t just allude to it, she straight up said she made them

(Already was posted sorry lol, there’s also a screenshot from tumblr about it but I cba to find it)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she was moving to Brighton from London she said all her friends were in Brighton. Then she said all her friends were in London. Now somehow, not only does she actually have some friends, but they're all in Manchester - which we've never heard before. When she moves to Manchester all her friends will be in Edinburgh.

She didn’t just allude to it, she straight up said she made them

(Already was posted sorry lol, there’s also a screenshot from tumblr about it but I cba to find it)
Ahhh I tried to find this! Needs to go on the Wiki!

omg I cant believe she actually put sausages in her favourites hahahaahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Trying to find the video where she admits she doesn’t wash her hands but at the end of this video she shows a pic of her hands “if she ever washes them with soap”

She put makeup on, went to the gym because she “thort peepel would appresheeate it” and no one was there so she took it off.... bleeping idiot
bleeping hell just watched this to watch some numb content after working at my desk for 15 hours (nothing on our Gobs who works 27 hours a day, obviously!)

The way she talks about the girl she's friends with (another YouTuber) is so unnerving, she says "I'm not a creep I promise" over and over again but says she feels like this girl will be someone who will be in her life for a very long time. Haven't heard about her since. Naturally!

She single white females everyone and documents it for the world to see.

Bonus fun for her saying she's been to see Wicked (after shitting on some of the cast members for ages) and it's made her realise her dream to be on the west end and how she MUST get it so is trying to get fit. Dream subsided pretty quickly as she made no real attempt or commitment to get there (fitness, singing or otherwise).

Sorry.. had to edit as wanted to post again. Wouldn't double post but I'm just watching her newest favourites video..

How is she allowed to make money from this? "I've honestly been looking for a new purse for so so long" ... you could substitute some of the words in that sentence and you hear it in every video.

She also claims to be allergic to everything including soap and all hand gels, but miraculously the l'occitane body lotion and hand gel are both perfect! If you were genuinely allergic (and hygienic), you'd have found something by now that works, and it wouldn't be a freebie.

Clearly I've had a long week and am not holding back, ha!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's when I start to feel sorry for her, as she says those sort of things about people who only see her as a colleague or acquaintance.

Reactions: 4
Bless her, she doesn’t know that everyone can tell when she’s lying. Body language and facial ticks are a thing girl. Maybe try a bit harder in your yew tewbs

Reactions: 13
I don’t know too much about polly but she seems like a lovely girl. It’s blatantly obvious how gabby has copied her in many ways recently and she’s still nice enough to interact with gabby publicly. we love to see it (polley, not gabs).
“Come visit” aka dont bleeping move here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her ham fingers make me feel sick

Those pork and apple sausages... they’re going somewhere

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IKEA with Jane? Gotta buy more tit. There’ll be a haul video for her vlogtober, yawn. Why is her face three shades darker than her hands?
she actually looks nice here I like this outfit

Anyone watched Summer Heights High? For some reason, Gabby saying things are 'niche' reminds me of Ja'mie King saying she's quiche
omg I’m dying Gaby is a real life J’amie 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah, so all along I thought she was Annie from Misery, but really she's Buffalo Bill. How...unsettling. To be honest, she does have a habit of emulating people to the point of parody. I suppose It's only a matter of time before she makes a skin suit.
Gabriella Lindley #21 Buffalo gab, your designs she will nab! 😝

Why is her left leg really thin? Is it just the angle or has she done some weird photoshopping again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Gabriella Lindley #21 Buffalo gab, your designs she will nab! 😝

Why is her left leg really thin? Is it just the angle or has she done some weird photoshopping again?
Looks like she tried to photo shop in a thigh gap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.