Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourites video up.

Just a bunch of affiliate links.

And those M&S sausages, ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She has a full bottle of toning shampoo when she has dark hair, obviously #gifted but why bother keeping it just for one video? She’s so greedy.

Reactions: 11
Guys she has sew sensitive skin too! This girl can't just be normal in any aspect of her life can she?

Reactions: 25
get yourself someone who looks at you like the way Gabbie looks at pork sausages 😍😂

View attachment 269188
I’m not coping with the fact she put those pork sausages in her favourites video 😂 I’ve never seen her look at anything that way, a true love story

also did she admit to never washing her hands before covid because she’s sew sewwww allergic?? Gross one Gobbs

• Haha
Reactions: 42
as if she just openly admitted to never using soap... wow that's disgusting. especially considering her poo-in-a-box cat-litter-hoarding habits... and the fact she's packing orders with those hands...

• Sick
  • Wow
as if she just openly admitted to never using soap... wow that's disgusting. especially considering her poo-in-a-box cat-litter-hoarding habits... and the fact she's packing orders with those hands...
Okay, so she doesn't wear gloves when she's packing orders and she doesn't use soap or presumably sanitiser. That is not covid safe.

• Sick
I know you guys said it before but was it in a video where she said she didn't wash her hands or use soap? My kid has excema and will get the little bumps depending on the kind of soap we use. So we got suggestions from the dermatologist. I'm sure she could find something that doesn't irritate her hands...

And there was a video awhile back where she sneezed directly INTO her hands twice and didn't get up to wash them, and I don't believe it was an edited part to not show her getting up or whatever. Just baffles me she's so covid preachy but still sneezed into her hands not once but twice and didn't wash. 🤢

I mean my kid occasionally forgets to sneeze into elbow, but you know, preschooler, not a grown woman arguing over covid safety.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I know you guys said it before but was it in a video where she said she didn't wash her hands or use soap? My kid has excema and will get the little bumps depending on the kind of soap we use. So we got suggestions from the dermatologist. I'm sure she could find something that doesn't irritate her hands...

And there was a video awhile back where she sneezed directly INTO her hands twice and didn't get up to wash them, and I don't believe it was an edited part to not show her getting up or whatever. Just baffles me she's so covid preachy but still sneezed into her hands not once but twice and didn't wash. 🤢

I mean my kid occasionally forgets to sneeze into elbow, but you know, preschooler, not a grown woman arguing over covid safety.
I have skin conditions and yeah, since I've seen a doctor about it they recommended me a special soap. Gabbie isn't using soap because she's gross and lazy.

Reactions: 17
I know you guys said it before but was it in a video where she said she didn't wash her hands or use soap?
It's in her most recent upload. She says she can now use ecover dish soap as soap, but didn't mention any real effort to find a soap that works / see a dermatologist... just that soap irritates her skin so she can't use it.

Reactions: 7
It's in her most recent upload. She says she can now use ecover dish soap as soap, but didn't mention any real effort to find a soap that works / see a dermatologist... just that soap irritates her skin so she can't use it.
Ah okay, thanks. She's mentioned it in prior videos too I think because I remember seeing that on here. For someone so preachy about covid rules, you'd think she'd attempt to find something to wash with...

Reactions: 6
Ecover make a bleeping hand soap too. She's lazy and gross.
Gab, we know you're here, YOU'RE VILE.

Presumably there are body washes she's been able to use so why didn't she use those instead of hand soap?! Just plain lazy

Reactions: 12
Gabriella Lindley #22: Jewniper Jane, come to stay. Maybe Gab will design her her own bidet!

That second screenshot though 👀
It looks like Lucy's shop has bigger scope than Gabby's.

P.s. Tattle telling Gabby what she needs to know!

Untitled.png

P.p.s. This soap discussion makes the comment I've heard about Zoe saying that her hands smelt even worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Trying to find the video where she admits she doesn’t wash her hands but at the end of this video she shows a pic of her hands “if she ever washes them with soap”

She put makeup on, went to the gym because she “thort peepel would appresheeate it” and no one was there so she took it off.... bleeping idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Trying to find the video where she admits she doesn’t wash her hands but at the end of this video she shows a pic of her hands “if she ever washes them with soap”

She put makeup on, went to the gym because she “thort peepel would appresheeate it” and no one was there so she took it off.... bleeping idiot
From the brief second I watched, it looks like dishydrotic eczema. There's a multitude of different soaps you can use that lessen the chance of that happening.

Reactions: 7
I hate stuff like this. You can have endo and still live a somewhat normal life. My auntie has been working her arse off on the COVID wards whilst juggling two kids and trying to move house. She’s getting her reproductive organs removed this month but she still carries on like a trooper. Grow TF up Gobby.
Yesss!!!
This little witch triggers the heck out of me everytime she mentions it. I've had 4 surgeries, go to work everyday and don't ask my mum to come help cut my crusts off.
(I eat my crusts btw🤣)

Reactions: 18

"45 minutes past 11"

"45 minutes past 12"

🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.