Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what all gobbys “friends” and family are getting for Christmas this year? 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL at her latest tweet about wanting rid of her you-tube channel. AKA she's realised that she averages about 35k views IF THAT out of 850k followers and THAT is giving her bad vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gabby: “is it weird that i would rather delete my youtube channel with 850k subscribers that i’ve worked hard on”

All of us: worked hard on? Worked hard on?

875EF50B-2932-489E-9E98-29A2BB0C940A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Gabby's deceased grandparents be like: You bought those followers with our money to just contemplate deleting them all? Get in the bin girl, you trash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
"Just got a panicked message from my manager but lmao i just want to delete it tho"

Professionalism at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Posting for the #velvetbl0cked people. Is she having us on though? Worked hard?? witch WHERE! You stalked Zoe enough to get featured on her channel then watched the subs come flying in. Please do us all a favour and delete your sad channel
Proud member of the #velvetbl0cked what did I do to deserve it ..... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Reactions: 4
0A4B25C1-CAAC-4854-96D3-8C9D24A6B76D.png

Am I missing something?? You have to request to follow her/ONE person is, which I assume is gabs herself but 3 posts??
“Coming soon”/vague opening + private page (She hasn’t mentioned it on her grid on her public Insta at all) = zero hype and no sales.

who’s advising her at this point??

Reactions: 15
Uh oh, looks like this knee injury could put poor old Gobby out for a few months. Wishing Gobby a speedy recovery and sending prayers this doesn’t effect the launch date of Juniper moon
Knew this would happen the second she removed the date from the bio of the junipermoon instagram 🙄

Reactions: 21
Is anyone prepared to buy some of her merch to see quality and see how she handles the refund process if you're not happy with it?

Reactions: 13
The “cue a panicked text from my manager” part of that tweet makes me think her poor manager is constantly having to point out her poor social media presence, perhaps part of the reason she is always deleting tweets and instas?

Reactions: 31
Uh oh, looks like this knee injury could put poor old Gobby out for a few months. Wishing Gobby a speedy recovery and sending prayers this doesn’t effect the launch date of Juniper moon
Why does it look like she’s knelt on an old telephone receiver 📞. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “cue a panicked text from my manager” part of that tweet makes me think her poor manager is constantly having to point out her poor social media presence, perhaps part of the reason she is always deleting tweets and instas?
Without question. Part of my job is/has been working with people with 'a profile' and help manage their socials and she is a good example of what a client from my nightmares would look like lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.