Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone prepared to buy some of her merch to see quality and see how she handles the refund process if you're not happy with it?
I think ‘Gad‘ said they would buy something to check the quality of it. Apologies if it was someone else.

Reactions: 4
E4B53D22-440B-4671-9324-121EBDA0EDCA.png

I had a really crazy and mind blowing idea.
Gabby you just could take some of stuff out of the boxes and bring it upstairs, so you don’t have to get those heavy boxes at once upstairs.
I know I know, it takes you longer but maybe you not that dumb and are afraid someone in your building would take a peek in your open boxes and could stole “your ideas” and making money with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She keeps going on about carrying 120kg up the stairs, like it was all in one go and she’s a super woman. Several smaller boxes, up and down three flights of stairs. All the time in the world for breaks in between. People do tit like that all the time, gobs, and don’t tell anyone, because it’s..not..a..big..deal.

Face wipes ‘for when I’m feeling lazy’ - every day then.
Maybelline brow thing, she says it lasts three days. It doesn’t, if you wash your face!
And that pot she’s replanted something in, isn’t a plant pot. There are no holes for drainage. You’ll water log it, and it will die, ‘Plant Lady’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That bruise looks like has been going on for more than 3 days already, I dunno why I'm thinking on her falling down the stairs vlog and her taking pictures of her bruises...
Speaking of vlogs... Didn't she already abandoned a channel?

And she reminded me to my 3y/o nephew on video calls: look aunty, I'm watching TV, look! I hurt my finger, look! I'm eating, look! I have this toy! Literally that is what she does on insta all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stop flaring your god dam nostrils its not cute!!
And please dont talk about your ham wallet 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That outfit is not flattering on her at all. She looks like a big rectangle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.