Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some more thoughts after seeing her insta posts.. She's not gonna be able to get to the point of children 'continuing to float around and wondering what to do next'..Who even says that? Firstly get a therapist and then get out and get dating girl, there's someone out there for everyone. Really hope she doesn't go down the IVF/single parent route.. she doesn't seem mentally strong enough 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I know this story was talked about in the last thread but how on earth does she expect people to believe her when she says she hasn’t had cheek fillers! As soon as you look at her you can see she has a filler face, it’s just so obvious! Can’t describe it but she just had that bulbous tight look fillers give

Attachments

Reactions: 18
OHH PISS ORF. I dunno why but it makes me gag every time she says “when I have children”. Like?? You don’t know that, and you shouldn’t be saying that. Don’t have a child just to dress up and play with, because you’re lonely or whatever. That is incredibly selfish and won’t fix anything.

YOU’RE THE PROBLEM, GOBBLE. Just move to wherever it’s famous for ham and take Jane with you.

Reactions: 32
Do we think she only wants influencer friends? I messaged her as I am similar age to her and I live about 40 mins away but no response ofc 🤣🤣
I considered messaging her because I’d love to show her what friendship actually is as an adult. However, 1) I don’t like her as a person and 2) she wouldn’t even read it because I don’t have enough followers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I considered messaging her because I’d love to show her what friendship actually is as an adult. However, 1) I don’t like her as a person and 2) she wouldn’t even read it because I don’t have enough followers
If you started it as hate she would read it because she only seems to read those 😂 “you fat ham eating ...hi I’ll be your mate xo”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is the thing, if she wasn’t a self centred witch. Some former or current subscribers might have reached out and she would at least have some form of social interaction

Reactions: 15
I also can't imagine her parenting a child prior to the pandemic. She has absolutely no clue the mental effects this has and is still leaving on children.

In my DM to her, I told her please get herself mentally together before considering trying to have a child. I love my child with all my heart but he's not a play thing to dress up or an invitation to make friends.

I took baby/parenting classes and nothing could've prepared me for what we've been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m actually happy that at last she’s realised that living in Brighton isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. And I’m glad for her that she’s deciding to move somewhere closer to her mum - I think it will do wonders for her mental health! I’ve always said I do seem to have a soft spot for her (maybe cos I’ve watched her from the beginning!) and I do honestly just want to see her living a better life than she does now 👌🏼 (don’t all hate me pls haha)
Same, I think she’s a drip and has done some very questionable stuff/is very cringe - however realising you’re not actually happy in your life is a big thing. If she does anything, that’s still to be seen.

I just think I feel sorry for her. Sorry about that.

Reactions: 10
Take it the thread name suggestion is just whatever the person making the thread prefers as my thread suggestion has over 90 likes.

Just sayin! 😜
No, I must have missed your suggestion, I apologise. I skimmed through the pages and tried to look quickly. It was not intentional to not use the highest voted one.

Just had a look back, it will have been because your suggestion was on page 38, and I didn't use the most liked button to find the suggestion, I just went from page 48 and looked. Sorry.

Reactions: 8
She just started following a person with the bio "helping you decorate your tiny rental apartment on a budget" - good lord. More painting to come.
Her story is "rugs for $300 and under"
A budget??? What??? $300 for a rug??? (Sorry, going ham on the question marks like Gabby goes on the... ham)

• Haha
I lost every single friend when I had my first. At the beginning they were keen to hold her etc and then they vanished. Off with their own lives. I've had 2 more since and my only friend now is my mom. Like Gab. Or my husband. Gob has said time and time again she wants to do it alone. She doesn't realise that a baby doesn't mean friends per say. It is still difficult. Baby groups seem to have their groups too and it can be daunting.
A baby won't fix you problems Gob. Get help because you will never be in a fit state to have a baby otherwise. Especially alone. You'll put all your problems onto them and they'll be screwed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also does Gabby even know any kids? It seems like she’s never really had any interactions at all with children? Not saying you can’t be a parent without prior knowledge etc but does she even know if she likes kids or what having a child entails etc. Cos she strikes me as the kind of person who doesn’t even like kids lol her personality and they way she gets annoyed at every little thing ! Like kids are really annoying at times

Reactions: 50
She just started following a person with the bio "helping you decorate your tiny rental apartment on a budget" - good lord. More painting to come.
I've watched some of her content, she very consistently slaps the same stuff into each makeover she does. Lots of millennial pink and cutesy pom poms, along with that wicker light fixture from ikea everyone has. So I can't wait for Gobs shove more of that in her hodge podge of a house.

Reactions: 4
I know this story was talked about in the last thread but how on earth does she expect people to believe her when she says she hasn’t had cheek fillers! As soon as you look at her you can see she has a filler face, it’s just so obvious! Can’t describe it but she just had that bulbous tight look fillers give
She looks dead here

Reactions: 1
Also does Gabby even know any kids? It seems like she’s never really had any interactions at all with children? Not saying you can’t be a parent without prior knowledge etc but does she even know if she likes kids or what having a child entails etc. Cos she strikes me as the kind of person who doesn’t even like kids lol her personality and they way she gets annoyed at every little thing ! Like kids are really annoying at times
Preachhh. I always thought I wanted kids until I met some. Now, no thanks. No offence to people with kids - I like them as long as I can give them back :LOL: but it's such a huge commitment for someone who can't maintain like basic adult friendships or look after herself properly, plus with her compulsive attention seeking I do genuinely worry for any future child she has. I know having a baby is the making of some people but there's a huge risk there for the child that it goes the other way.

Reactions: 13
Preachhh. I always thought I wanted kids until I met some. Now, no thanks. No offence to people with kids - I like them as long as I can give them back :LOL: but it's such a huge commitment for someone who can't maintain like basic adult friendships or look after herself properly, plus with her compulsive attention seeking I do genuinely worry for any future child she has. I know having a baby is the making of some people but there's a huge risk there for the child that it goes the other way.
Yep. I've been teaching for 10 years and now have 2 under 5s of my own. Having a class of 30 all day and handing them back to their adults is completely different to having your own. I've also taught a lot of children that have so many of their own issues because their parents didn't sort themselves out first. It's heartbreaking to witness, and something I would always carry home with me after work hours were over. I still do. She needs to stop taking the idea of having a child lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watching FabHans new video and someone asked her “how do you deal with friends that drift away” I feel like someone saw Gabbys tit tweets and sent her that question 😂 her answer is really good though and mature unlike how Gabby handles everything. I never understood why Hannah even gave Gab the time of day and became her friend in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dread to think what she would feed the poor child, since she says Nellie is her world blah blah but shes been told time and again that Tuna isn’t good for cats in the quantities she’s feeding him, but she doesn’t care and carries on regardless!

Reactions: 7
I dread to think what she would feed the poor child, since she says Nellie is her world blah blah but shes been told time and again that Tuna isn’t good for cats in the quantities she’s feeding him, but she doesn’t care and carries on regardless!
I'm also thinking how quickly she got shot of that poor kitten she had at the first sign of any trouble. What's she going to do if she doesn't know how to handle a situation with a baby? Fob the child off on Jane/local authority? She's not responsible enough to have a child at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.