Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I'm the only one but in a weird way, even tho it's a mess to witness, I kind of like that she shares her ups and downs and the isolated life she leads because in some ways I can relate to her life. We don't all live like Zoella and co - i.e we don't all have close family, lots of friends, pets, nice house, good career, travel, breakfast platters, constant parties and events etc. And that's OK.
Wish she'd get over this whole 'youtube lifestyle' and get on with her actual life before it passes her by.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ohhhhh Gabby. I haven't been following her for a while because it's is same old same old... But her stories today... Bless her heart. Just move back to Barnsley Gabby and get an anonymous job in social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s living in a dream world thinking she’ll be able to afford a second property any time soon by ‘working hard.’ Look how long it took her to buy the Brighton flat when she was at the peak of YouTube. Her income must be falling as she’s losing followers and engagement pretty rapidly. Yeah it’s still a lot, but who would give her a second mortgage now it’s even harder to get one/need a bigger deposit atm anyway?

Reactions: 21
I actually do hope she'll move back north. It'll be colder, she'll be nearer her mum and she'll be a lot happier.
It would be a fresh start! Plus for what she paid for that flat she could buy a GREAT house if she was clever with the area rather than in the middle of a town centre.

Reactions: 20
I have a toddler now and although not short of friends I definitely thought it would open up a whole new world of mummy mates... NOPE.

I have like 3 contacts lol... 2 of which talk mainly through face ache about meeting up and we never actually do and the third we check in every couple of months... I'm not sure the pandemic even made it like this... THIS IS JUST HOW IT IS WHEN EVERYONE HAS OTHER THINGS TO DO GOBBY... So PULHEEEASE do not get preggo just because you think you will get mates (that's not why I had a baby by the way lol) as stated... Its more likely you will lose friends but judging by this thread I'm not sure that would even be possible

Reactions: 23
Gobs! Buy your mum out of that house and get one together, you’ll be much happier! Settle in Barnsley and fade away and get a job where you can work from home/don’t have to go that far!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not sure if I'm the only one but in a weird way, even tho it's a mess to witness, I kind of like that she shares her ups and downs and the isolated life she leads because in some ways I can relate to her life. We don't all live like Zoella and co - i.e we don't all have close family, lots of friends, pets, nice house, good career, travel, breakfast platters, constant parties and events etc. And that's OK.
Wish she'd get over this whole 'youtube lifestyle' and get on with her actual life before it passes her by.
Yeah I get your point. Not everyone has a big group of friends that do everything together and do loads of instagrammable events together all the time. Its normal to have something outside of this! Especially as you get older!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she has adversion to the north really. Sure there are some crappy places (I’m just outside Doncaster) but there’s some absolutely gorgeous towns and villages a spit away from cities. If she went North Yorkshire wolds for example, she could be 20 minutes from the sea or amazing York, and in London within 2.5 hours

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does working hard mean for? More sponsored content? Shifting prints? I used to watch her videos for background noise but these days I can’t even be bothered with that and just come on here for a synopsis

Reactions: 18
As somebody who had never struggled to have a decent social life, I can categorically say that having a baby is the single worst thing you could possibly do to kill it off! My best friends have had babies at the same time as me and we still struggle to make time for each other! Deluded is not the word at this point. And I rely on my mum a fair amount to help my sanity now, much more than I did before being a mum myself. Imagine her and Jane?! She’d be like the unpaid live-in Nanny!

Reactions: 28
I don't know. She always seems to have these self realisation epiphanies before going back to her old self.

How many times has she promised not to block her followers incessantly or to take criticism on board. Has she changed?

People have been questioning her lack of friendships for YEARS so it's madness that now she's bought a fricking house she's realised the permanency resulting from her lies.

If she just admitted she was lonely 4 years ago she wouldn't be stuck with a house in Brighton!

She also clearly saw it as a fun thing to do and didn't think past the 100 layers of paint she planned to redecorate it with

Reactions: 18
Why does she have to bring up the topic of kids in every single (one sided) conversation? She's worse than Zoe, but at least she's in a long term relationship.
God forbid if she ever had a baby, she'd leave it with Jane, go to the baby group and go home crying "nobody talked to me, they're all such haters just becosss I left little Autumn-Sky-Gammon-Strawbs-Juniper with her grandma. No one told me that I had to bring it with me, how am I supposed to make friends if ASGSJ expects me to change its nappy and stops me from just standing there hoping someone will come and talk to me?"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do we think she only wants influencer friends? I messaged her as I am similar age to her and I live about 40 mins away but no response ofc 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Do we think she only wants influencer friends? I messaged her as I am similar age to her and I live about 40 mins away but no response ofc 🤣🤣
This is why I can’t even feel sorry for her for being lonely tbh. Whenever she posts this shite she is inundated with offers of chatting, friendship etc that she doesn’t even reply to. But she’s burnt too many bridges in the influencer world, who would go near her now? And normal people aren’t good enough for her apparently...

Reactions: 50
How much did she pay for the flat? Just wondering what that would buy in Barnsley as i've just had a quick look and there's a great selection of beautiful houses that are in dire need of updating which would be perfect for her.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually happy that at last she’s realised that living in Brighton isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. And I’m glad for her that she’s deciding to move somewhere closer to her mum - I think it will do wonders for her mental health! I’ve always said I do seem to have a soft spot for her (maybe cos I’ve watched her from the beginning!) and I do honestly just want to see her living a better life than she does now 👌🏼 (don’t all hate me pls haha)
The thing is she's got this mentality that the grass will be greener on the other side. Constantly thinking that everything would be solved if she changes her environment or living situation. Life's not like that, I think she needs to stay put and actually try and meet new people and build some structure and routine to her week, eg. Volunteer. Nothing would be different if she moved unless she changes

Reactions: 24
Also:
She keeps saying 'when i have kids' - HOW.
It annoys me so much how nice and clear her skin is despite her diet and lifestyle.

Reactions: 32
I wanted to say this in the last thread but I cringe so hard whenever she says something “ain’t the one.” it’s just so awkward...like an older person trying to be hip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is she's got this mentality that the grass will be greener on the other side. Constantly thinking that everything would be solved if she changes her environment or living situation. Life's not like that, I think she needs to stay put and actually try and meet new people and build some structure and routine to her week, eg. Volunteer. Nothing would be different if she moved unless she changes
Agree so much with most of this, like I don’t know why she thinks Manchester would be any different at all?! She doesn’t know anyone there either...if she’s lonely how does that help. I think she would be happier moving back near Jane or buying a place where Jane could live with her too, and then putting down the roots like you’ve said re meeting people

Reactions: 9
I moved to a new country and had one friend to start out with. I have about ten plus now. I’m introverted, but it wasn’t as hard as she’s making it out to be. Those posts were depressing to read, I think she makes a lot of problems for herself; and honestly will have a very tough life because of it(socially wise)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.