Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiddles

I mean it literally says at the bottom how to make a new thread. As a VIP member, you should probably know that by now. If you’d checked the most liked posts it was litterally on the first page. Next time I’ll make the thread and just pick whatever I fancy. See how that shit goes down 😲😝
Chill out. The poster apologised for missing it. It's not that big a deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 149

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
"2020 can honestly fuck off"

Oh, why's that Gabby? The devastating impact of coronavirus? The exposure of police brutality and racism that still horribly exists? Perhaps the state of our government?

Oh. Oh no. It's the sun. You're finding it too hot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Randomlyorange

So when she was in Brighton her friends were in London
When she was in London her friends were in Brighton
And now that she’s back in Brighton her friends are up north?!

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Tales Of The Traveling Bonjour Poster

i'm sure you'd be able to do this with literally every piece of decor gobs owns- but this really shows her manic indecisive personality. I understand the idea of not having an official "spot" for something in your home when you first get it but jeeeeesus imagine lugging around the same bloody print around your house for insta shots ??

this also goes for that fucking trailing plant she puts in every bloody photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Jdottt13

I’m actually happy that at last she’s realised that living in Brighton isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. And I’m glad for her that she’s deciding to move somewhere closer to her mum - I think it will do wonders for her mental health! I’ve always said I do seem to have a soft spot for her (maybe cos I’ve watched her from the beginning!) and I do honestly just want to see her living a better life than she does now 👌🏼 (don’t all hate me pls haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Pineapple_slippers

As someone who has spent the last 18 months going to baby classes, I think this is ridiculous. You don't make lasting deep relationships with people who the only thing you have in common with is a baby.

Yes you might go for a coffee after class when on maternity leave and have a little mummy WhatsApp group which one day will just stop because people are busy, and soon those coffee dates become shorter, playdates get cancelled because people have lives. In my experience some people have made their little clique and others just want to wrapped up their little baby bubble, which after seeing her crying over people at the gym being mean, I'm not sure how she would cope.

It's almost sad how she thinks everything will change when she has little Winter-Silver-Honey-Roast-Ham 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

barmj

Chatty Member
G ended things with Poppy because she’s not actually bisexual and couldn’t move pass the kissing stage. She only pretends to be bisexual. She’s just a virgin who can’t drive x

• Haha
Reactions: 78

BoomBoomPow

Why can’t she just be freaking nice for once. Would it have killed her to just say “Vyenna is very unique!!!” I remember when one of the girls at my old work got engaged and her dream ring was a pink heart shaped stone and her hubby got her exactly what she wanted. Some of the lousy bitches gossiped about it, said the stone looked fake and cheap etc. she actually came to me looking really upset and asked me if I thought it was ugly and if the people who said it WAS nice are just lying. Why?? Just why spoil someone else’s happiness with your opinion. Regardless of if you thought it was naff or cheap it was what she always dreamed of and was so excited. Gabby is THAT bitch and uses the mask of saying she’s always “honest” no gabby, you just hate seeing anyone else happy. You’re the kind of bitch to tell mums their newborns are ugly. Everyone knows some newborns aren’t the prettiest babies... but does it need it to be said? NO!!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Every single thing she does, or suddenly tries to portray herself as, she copies from someone else!
-When she was bff's with Zoe, she wore Peter Pan collars, started using Liz Earle, invested in disco pants and giggled constantly at nothing.

-With the twins, it was suddenly black jeans, leather jackets, mimicking how they speak.

-With hobby she tried to style herself more edgy and sporty, oversized Nike jumpers, cropped hoodies, ed Sheeran.

- remember when she started copying those other YouTubers? Sophia and someone else? Suddenly big hoops started making an appearance, bright tops, dark heavy eye make up.

-fabulous Hannah it was suddenly a bit more risque, low cut tops and nail extensions (didn't last long as she couldn't do her contacts!)

- Lucy wood.. tweed coats, parting on one side of her head, winged liner

Now she's channeling Jane with Laura Ashley style dresses for middle aged women and orthopedic sandals 😂

Also, why does she keep refering to everyone as "lads"?? It pisses me off, who's she copying that off?

• Haha
Reactions: 73

catchatter

Is it bad that I kind of want the cat to die. I absolutely love cats but it's inbred looking and lives a shit life stuck in a tiny smelly flat with an owner who smacks it on the ass and forces it to go up and down the country all the time.

I kinda hope it would make her fans question her and her ability to look after animals. So glad the other cat was given to her Mum or it would have ended up fat and dying. Do you think she would take it back if Nellie died? That would be fucked up.

(Yeah, I know i'm evil blah blah)
Are you okay? Like seriously? This is a disgusting thing to say and ever wish on a defenceless, harmless animal!?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72