Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching FabHans new video and someone asked her “how do you deal with friends that drift away” I feel like someone saw Gabbys tit tweets and sent her that question 😂 her answer is really good though and mature unlike how Gabby handles everything. I never understood why Hannah even gave Gab the time of day and became her friend in the first place
I’ve not seen the video but I’d imagine the comparison would be like

Han: not every friendship works out, I would be disappointed but I’d wish them well

Gab: I would CUT THAT PERSON OUT. I don’t need people who are SO toxic in my life.

Also I remember a video she did where at the start she was on her MacBook, and she said something like “I love when haters leave comments on my vidyowes and you guise just go and slay them. lol”

cringe thinking about it

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I mean it literally says at the bottom how to make a new thread. As a VIP member, you should probably know that by now. If you’d checked the most liked posts it was litterally on the first page. Next time I’ll make the thread and just pick whatever I fancy. See how that tit goes down 😲😝
Chill out. The poster apologised for missing it. It's not that big a deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 149
I mean it literally says at the bottom how to make a new thread. As a VIP member, you should probably know that by now. If you’d checked the most liked posts it was litterally on the first page. Next time I’ll make the thread and just pick whatever I fancy. See how that tit goes down 😲😝
That's a bit rude, the poster apologised.
And to be fair, the most liked button is a fairly new feature, we used to have scroll back pages and see what had the most that way 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyways... I saw on the Anastasia thread about her BFFS moving to Manchester and I'm glad that she isn't, because not only would the people of Manchester have to deal with the smell of ham, but also onions. What did they do to deserve that 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is in her own way - always.

She is the only 1 who can change her life. Moving in with her mum wouldn't be great for her Mum tbh. Janey needs her space, hopefully gets a gentlemen friend.

Manchester will obviously solve all her problems she should move there posthaste, without trying or leaving the flat she'll magically acquire that friends esq gang of good looking, thin, talented musicians mates one of course will be her boyfriend and, her career will continue to sky rocket. Then healthy babies will flow out of her, she will snap back to a petite size 4 and do insta ads with her daughters decked out in matching outfits to her own. Only hers will be the hot sexy outfit. Everyone at her school will be so jealous. Right get on rightmove asap gabs.

I really hope Jane rescuses nelly though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its like couples who have a baby because they think it will help their relationship ... Shes the same, she thinks having a baby will help improve her life when in fact it will break her. Having a baby is hard for anyone let alone someone who has extreme mental health issues, no friends and no support network. She has the mindset of a child, i mean whats she gona do when her toddler says "Gabby (coz we all know she prob won't wana be called mummy coz shes too niche for that), I have a tummy ache", "oh dont worry Winter Rayne, I'll call my surgeon and have him open you up" 🤣

Reactions: 34
I'm also thinking how quickly she got shot of that poor kitten she had at the first sign of any trouble. What's she going to do if she doesn't know how to handle a situation with a baby? Fob the child off on Jane/local authority? She's not responsible enough to have a child at all!
She would give the child to Jane and say Nellie hated the baby and couldn’t live with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She could be a surrogate mother for a couple, that way she'd het to test out pregnancy and help a couple have a family. She'd meet others that way too, amd get her expenses covered. New content for her channel. I feel like anything ridiculous is less ridiculous at this point.

Reactions: 5
I am pleased that she seems to show some insight but -
1. How on earth does she think she had the income to own to properties that she came go between?!?
2. Yes again she thinks that having a baby will solve her problems and make her have friends?
3. How will you make friends at pottery class if you have no social skills?
4. Since when dies she have a best friend living up north? She has said repeatedly that her mum is her best friend so clearly these 2 people are the same person.
You do not have a baby to make friends!! What kinda of nonsense is that. She is definitely not ready to have a baby.

Reactions: 15
I know this story was talked about in the last thread but how on earth does she expect people to believe her when she says she hasn’t had cheek fillers! As soon as you look at her you can see she has a filler face, it’s just so obvious! Can’t describe it but she just had that bulbous tight look fillers give
she’s obviously biting her cheeks to make them cave like that silly twit

Reactions: 3
Gobble I will tell you for free why you can’t make friends...Making friends as an adult is UNCOMFORTABLE! And every time you come across something challenging you yell SEW TOXC and leave 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I met a couple of really good friends through the kids’ school, heck I even met my second husband in the school playground, lol. But I’ve met more friends doing other things, like university and working in offices. If she can’t maintain friendships in other areas of her life, she’s in for a shock navigating baby and toddler groups, playground politics, nightmare kids parties and ‘play dates’.
She can’t even take the cat to the vet or go to the doctor without Jane organising it and going with her, so lord knows how she thinks she’s going to handle anything to do with pregnancy and motherhood.

Reactions: 14
Also:
She keeps saying 'when i have kids' - HOW.
It annoys me so much how nice and clear her skin is despite her diet and lifestyle.
soz haven’t fully caught up yet — her skin may be clear but it’s definitely not nice! She purposefully goes out into the sun in order to get more freckles and doesn’t appear to use SPF. Her skin will be so leathery and wrinkly by the time she’s 30 (and it’s actually started to look it now!). Even if we ignore the cosmetic side of it, it’s really not healthy for her or her skin to be promoting a lack of SPF. Wonder if gobs has heard of skin cancer lol

(sorry for my skin rant! I just like taking good care of my skin)

take a shot every time I say ‘skin’ lmao

Reactions: 27
I feel like she's setting herself up to start dating again... what with the hair "transformation" and realising she doesn't want to be on her own, obviously not saying that changing your appearance has anything to do with attracting the opposite gender, but god forbid she actually finds someone who will put up with her insanity and she baby traps them 😬 But really, she has no friends to move in with and surely even Jane would have enough of backbone not to move in with her adult child, knowing that she would end up doing everything for her?

ETA - sorry I didn't mean opposite gender cos people can love whoever, a mate let's say!

Reactions: 6
Regarding her having children, can you imagine the sheer drama through her pregnancy? :rolleyes:

I’d imagine she’d act like the first person to ever experience being pregnant. I’m sure she’d have the worst morning sickness, the worst cravings for ham and if she can’t even muster the energy to walk 10 minutes to Starbucks now what would she be like during her final trimester? :eek:

Reactions: 26
So the Virgin Mary is thinking of having a baby to solve all her problems now? Seems a perfectly reasonable and healthy outlook....definitely completely normal.

I watched one of her Q&As and she said she lost her virginity when she was meant to be going to a fair but instead they ended up shagging, eating a hot dog round the back of the waltzers ain’t the same gob

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s so obvious that she’s only considering moving to Manchester because It’s basically become the new ‘YouTube Capital’ since Brighton started becoming less popular, she’s probably seen friendship groups like Rach, Hannah and Madison and thinks that if she moves up there she’ll be able to latch on to them which we all know won’t ever happen

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.