Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Gabby please don't somehow have a child to use as an excuse to 'make friends'. Oh Lordy. Also Manchester... random af. Live with Jane Gabz cos you don't leave the house without her.

Reactions: 23
Is the best friend Eeshan?

She’s got such a juvenile view of family life. Honestly parenting is hard work, it’s not coffees and gossip in a group as babies coo on a playmat. Then at school - well all mums know what the school run and playground is like - and she can’t hide once she’s got a kid to run after.

Honestly for someone in their mid to late 20s, she’s such an unrealistic daydreamer. It’s scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She has admitted herself now that she is happier with Jane, so she should just move back to Barnsley/Sheffield

Reactions: 12
How on earth does gabbie find some of you guys to block????? Seriously, some of your usernames are things that would never pop up on twitter - I see some of you getting blocked and your username on here is something like “Fridge” or “And” 😂 I find it so weeyerd that she can find you so easily!!! I wonder if she’s blocked some random snowfairy17 account thinking it’s me 😂

I was going to write a second point but I couldn’t remember what I was going to say, when I remember I’ll comment x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, this is it folks. Once she moves up north she will be saying GOODBYE to all her dreams. And hello to pub nights with Jane's friends and obesity. There are TONS of ways she could make friends in Brighton. Hell, I was there for ONE WEEK and made friends by joining local sea swimmers on Facebook. Theatre, volunteering, swimming or even taking up a job as a Social Media Consultant. But that would take EFFORT. No, far easier to move up north and let all dreams die.

Reactions: 30
As someone who has spent the last 18 months going to baby classes, I think this is ridiculous. You don't make lasting deep relationships with people who the only thing you have in common with is a baby.

Yes you might go for a coffee after class when on maternity leave and have a little mummy WhatsApp group which one day will just stop because people are busy, and soon those coffee dates become shorter, playdates get cancelled because people have lives. In my experience some people have made their little clique and others just want to wrapped up their little baby bubble, which after seeing her crying over people at the gym being mean, I'm not sure how she would cope.

It's almost sad how she thinks everything will change when she has little Winter-Silver-Honey-Roast-Ham 🙄
I actually DMed(nicely) her on this post. It's not as easy as have a baby, do the class, suddenly have friends. Also the media/mainstream information tends to focus on the positive and not all the negative things that can happen. Like miscarriages, babies with medical issues, post partum depression, how isolating it can be for just a few examples.

It shows that she's thinking of herself more than her future child, in my opinion that she mentions friends in that story.

I can empathize because my friend group isn't as big as it was in highschool, but I also don't have these dreamy ideas that life is like a TV Show. Even getting out and volunteering would help her immensely, but she needs to break out of her comfort zone.

Reactions: 18
OH I remembered my second point

I find it so juvenile that she HAS to have a friend group, and that she sees people already have their “group”, like that’s the only way friendships work. Yes, some people still have groups they hang out with and it can be really hard to join. But some friends don’t have groups??? I don’t have a group any more, haven’t for about 3 years now. I have loads of individual people I hang out with and sometimes I bring those people together to form a group, but it’s not the end of the world if you don’t fit into a group 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She literally has ZERO awareness with how much she wastes money. Investing in a home isn’t a light choice to make, surely she’d know that she’d be lonely down in Brighton so why bother buying a home there, especially when that home is a flat that is super expensive.

She is honestly living in a fantasy land, which is quite sad really. She thinks all these things, i.e. a baby, a new home, a new location, best friends will ultimately make her happy. But happiness comes from within gobs.

She is so frustrating. What I’d give to have the money she has.

Reactions: 24
Take it the thread name suggestion is just whatever the person making the thread prefers as my thread suggestion has over 90 likes.

Just sayin! 😜
Yeah it’s meant to be the one with the most likes isn’t it? Just had a look and it was your Tarzan one!

Someone should probably link the tweets about her shitting in a box and maybe the video of her elbowing her mum i dont have them. but its absolutely bound to come up at some point in this thread
We need like a Wiki at this point don’t we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plot twist: George and his lover rents Gabby’s flat from her.

OR: Gabby’s dad rents her flat and she moves back to the family home and continues to suckle on her mother’s bosom surrounded by her scrapbooks and cats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Plot twist: George and his lover rents Gabby’s flat from her.

OR: Gabby’s dad rents her flat and she moves back to the family home and continues to suckle on her mother’s bosom surrounded by her scrapbooks and cats.
Maybe she’s thinking George’s gf can be her new bestie. I reckon that’s why she wants to move back all of a sudden.

Reactions: 16
This is so sad. Who creates a new life for the sake of making new friends? How does that even work? Now is the time to be selfish- you can go out and you have no responsibility to look after a child. You’re not going to go on loads of holidays and nights out from women from your baby classes, as they have.... responsibilities.

Reactions: 22
And why is she constantly blaming other people? How dare people already have their ‘groups’ already

Reactions: 22
Heavens can you imagine gobble with a child! She can’t even take nellys litter poop out everyday the flat would be a mass of sewerage and nappies 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s taken me 6 years.... nah you’re mum’s just told you to stop being a prat and get your tit together, she’s a head! Honestly spouting off so much crap

Reactions: 14
I had to come on here to post after her recent stories because I genuinely felt like she could be turning a corner, like maybe some of the stuff here had gotten through to her finally....
But I decided to catch up on the thread first and I see she’s been doing her usual stuff. Haha!
I’d actually love her to prove us all wrong and rent the flat out, move back near home, work on herself etc! But it’s unlikely.

I also watched the sound of music recently (wow, that film is just as dull as I recall it being when I was younger) and it occurred to me the reason she loves Liesl so much is because she relates to her - young (well, she’s the same mental age), massively naive, not prepared for the big bad world, thinks the guy loves her when he actually drops her like a tonne of bricks *cough*hobbie*cough*, thinks she should be looked after (oh hi Jane)... she aspires to be Liesl! And she really shouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 203848

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA surely she's trolling us now?!
I don't remember the names of any of the women from my maternity group 😂 I was 30 odd weeks pregnant with twins. I wanted the biscuits and to be left the hell alone 😂 I can't imagine Gabs is the type to put the effort in. Can you imagine how bloody insufferable she would be pregnant 😂 she'd probably have every issue - sickness, diabetes, and anything else she could think of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What she fails to realise is it’s not making friends that’s her problem. It’s keeping them! Once they find out what a drain she is, they drop her. And that’s what will happen wherever she lives. She doesn’t go anywhere to make any friends. And the friends she has had in the past have all dropped her or don’t bother with her. There’s a reason for that. So wherever she lives, and no matter how many friends she makes along the way, she will just end up where she is now. Just somewhere else. But at least she will have Jane, so that’s her best bet, move back up north, sell your flat and stop clinging onto the thought that Zoe might speak to you again some day. Ain’t gonna happen gabbalabbaham!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.