Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait... She tit in a box?!

I'm new to the party but these threads are GOLD
yep, twice- once after surgery and the other time was because her brother and his friend were at hers and she didn't want them to hear her in the bathroom

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so tragic.

Doesnt she realise that no matter where she lives she will have no friends because she is a horrible human and SHE is the problen??

MANCHESTER will be no different to brighton you fool just move in with ya mother in barnsley and get on with it.

Reactions: 42
I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she’s never even been to Manchester?? What’s with her obsession of moving to places she’s never been to?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely before buying a flat in Brighton she would’ve realised she’s isolated and has nothing there..🙄

I’m glad to see she’s actually having some self awareness though. We all know she’s be better mentally if she lived near her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going back to the hoapital apointment not sure if this is relivant now and im in wales but.. I had a colonoscopy back in may and the hospital asked me to isolate/not leave the house for a week before i went in, if shes goining in for an opperation would they not want her to stay inside as much as possible befor?

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I didn’t have a quick skim through the previous thread and didn’t see anything....

Zoe has a print/tote bag/cards/cushion/illustration collab coming out with Etsy! Bet gabby is furious she got there first 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg is the 'best friend up north' Polly?? She lives in Manchester and have never met before

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure she’s said before that she’s never even been to Manchester?? What’s with her obsession of moving to places she’s never been to?
Doesn't Polly live in Manchester? And goes to pottery classes? How original 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am pleased that she seems to show some insight but -
1. How on earth does she think she had the income to own to properties that she came go between?!?
2. Yes again she thinks that having a baby will solve her problems and make her have friends?
3. How will you make friends at pottery class if you have no social skills?
4. Since when dies she have a best friend living up north? She has said repeatedly that her mum is her best friend so clearly these 2 people are the same person.

Reactions: 38
Going back to the hoapital apointment not sure if this is relivant now and im in wales but.. I had a colonoscopy back in may and the hospital asked me to isolate/not leave the house for a week before i went in, if shes goining in for an opperation would they not want her to stay inside as much as possible befor?
Good point. My sister in law had her gallbladder removed last week, and had to quarantine for two weeks before hand.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has spent the last 18 months going to baby classes, I think this is ridiculous. You don't make lasting deep relationships with people who the only thing you have in common with is a baby.

Yes you might go for a coffee after class when on maternity leave and have a little mummy WhatsApp group which one day will just stop because people are busy, and soon those coffee dates become shorter, playdates get cancelled because people have lives. In my experience some people have made their little clique and others just want to wrapped up their little baby bubble, which after seeing her crying over people at the gym being mean, I'm not sure how she would cope.

It's almost sad how she thinks everything will change when she has little Winter-Silver-Honey-Roast-Ham 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
who is her best friend who lives up north? 😬

i really hope she decides to move away from brighton. i feel like since she bought this flat, she's just been going downhill fast. i can see how somewhere like brighton can be suffocating for someone like gabbie, not enough people to hide among in a crowd, if you know what i mean. but what i don't understand is, why don't jane & gabbie just find a place together?

last thing is, she claims she can't make any "work friends" when youtube is a literal network? connecting with your peers is as easy as a DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.