Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The money is much better in winter too! Why they all do vlogmas!
I was about to say as well it’s because they have more inane content they can put out from autumn onwards. Halloween, Bonfire night. Vlogmas, vlogtober?

Reactions: 2
"post time" was one of the scariest things I have seen her do tbh

Reactions: 2
Funny how she’s not blocked me on twitter yet, or replied. I think she’s trying to not bring attention to my tweet, that’s why she’s just ignoring it, because she thinks no one else has noticed what a twit she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her anti-Trump stuff is purely performative. I was blocked last month for politely telling her that her reaction to Hamilton was out of touch when she inferred that rap (black culture) is bad compared to the "beautiful" music of musicals made by/for white audiences - and that she was rude to come online and deem something that celebrates black culture and representation as such. She made an excuse for herself as usual and blocked me, ending the conversation and refusing to acknowledge she was wrong or see my point at all.

She doesn't give a tit and is not open to bettering herself so why is she preaching? Dim as duck.

Reactions: 33
Next thread idea: Gab Lindley #15 ham on your face, big disgrace, rotting windows all over the place. Or anyone more talented/creative want to develop this. I just really like it when ham is in the title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think her IQ is definitely lower than average, and because of sheer fluke ( and stalking zoella ) she’s randomly found herself in a position with a following and a decent income. But not the awareness to realise everybody thinks she’s a dick and knows she’s a liar.

Reactions: 33
Oh oh what have missed ? I so need to keep up .. what did you tweet ☺
If you look on page 35 and 39 they’re both posted on there. Basically just called her out for her “social distancing” tweets. A girl was agreeing with her and then she agreed with me, obviously not knowing I was talking about gobshite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If you look on page 35 and 39 they’re both posted on there. Basically just called her out for her “social distancing” tweets. A girl was agreeing with her and then she agreed with me, obviously not knowing I was talking about gobshite 😂
Thank you ☺

Reactions: 1
Ok I got sucked in. This binch berating other people for not social distancing is getting a taxi to Starbucks and back because it's a 25 minute walk each way? That she doesn't want to do? Are you actually serious right now???

I died when she showed the ham ngl

Reactions: 29
Gabriella Lindley #15 No Need For Any Operation, It's Just A Chronic Case of Constipation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I was about to say as well it’s because they have more inane content they can put out from autumn onwards. Halloween, Bonfire night. Vlogmas, vlogtober?
She didn't do vlogmas last year did she? she just obsessed with decorations since September and putted up the tree way to early, and then, with dad didn't work to grab her dearest Zoe attention, she took the tree down before Christmas and went to Jane's house.

And why does she want winter anyway? to stay indoors and eat?...

Reactions: 6
Thread #174589: Gammon Lindley - Ham hocks, brassy locks, frumpy frocks, social blocks, surgery shocks

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thread #174589: Gammon Lindley - Ham hocks, brassy locks, frumpy frocks, social blocks, surgery shocks
It can't be just me that read this to the tune of Fairly Odd Parents 😂 giant fake, stomach aches, whopping lies, chocolate shake - sounds about right!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t blame you tbh 😂

I don’t know why she always leaves a hand in these photos where she’s pretending to be skinny! What do you call a wrist that looks like a cankle? The wrists don’t lie, Gab.
First thing that came to mind was a “wankle” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.