Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesn’t have SAD she just hates summer because she’s not a size 8 out there wearing shorts and skirts. it’s obvious. It’s all to do with her body image. I used to be that way too. It’s hard seeing people in lovely pretty clothes when you hate your body and sweat it out in jeans and long sleeves.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
She didn't do vlogmas last year did she? she just obsessed with decorations since September and putted up the tree way to early, and then, with dad didn't work to grab her dearest Zoe attention, she took the tree down before Christmas and went to Jane's house.

And why does she want winter anyway? to stay indoors and eat?...
what do you mean?! SHE LIKE TOTALLY HATES CHRISTMAS BECAUSE HER FAMILY IS NOT CLOSE AT ALL. Thats why she always goes to her parents house for weeks on end, even when she lived in London her dad drove around the country for her serveral moves, picked stuff up, made flat-pack furniture for her etc. Then every year puts up a heap decorations and buys 2 people from her management 'friends' presents

She just hates everything all the time, and is super negative. In Winter she will be moaning about how cold she is and its so sad... probably just sad because can't leave her half eaten meals on the stove, instead of storing them in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably one or two 😜 just going off the ones that suck up to her on Twitter. Not many granted, and definitely not enough to cover the cost of recording the album 😂
Infact not even enough to cover the taxi fare getting there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'd be interested to know what percentage of Gabby's audience follow her purely because they're entertained/intrigued by how much of a ...trainwreck, drama queen etc she is. Trainwreck sounds harsh sorry. I followed her originally because I followed Zoe and all of the "brit crew" and now that I'm a bit older I follow Gabby purely out of nosiness to see what weird thing she does next. I assumed everyone's in the same boat 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I don't think she has many fans/minions as such anymore

Reactions: 47
It’s very interesting that she is completely able to “open up” and talk about a little of what she is going through mentally on camera, yet will not/cannot speak to someone who can actually help her for real. Maybe because if it’s just her and a camera, then she gets the last word and isn’t directly challenged and put on the spot? Then if she does get answered back it’s just in comments etc and she can just cry TROLL and take no mind of advice she doesn’t want to hear?

Reactions: 14
She hates summer because she has no friends to do anything with and she can't even wear summer clothes because shes insecure. Its not that she hates summer, she just hates that other people can have fun.

Reactions: 25
Therapist was one of the worst people she’s ever met in her life, but won’t disclose what she did or said that was so terrible and traumatic 🙄
My guess is that she was told something she didn’t wanna hear, and hated her for it. I mean... look at her! Every time someone says something that is slightly different to what she thinks, they get blocked

Reactions: 9
Just finished her new video and she 100% is getting weight loss surgery again, she tried to lie and say she was in pain something was wrong but by going the gallstone route she had too many people saying they knew about this and she knew she’d get caught out, so now there’s something wrong but they don’t actually know what so they are doing some random surgery to find out.
I would bet my life by this time next year she’ll be slim but still complaining and unhappy because she chooses to fix the cosmetic issues rather than the real issues.

Reactions: 34
Just finished her new video and she 100% is getting weight loss surgery again, she tried to lie and say she was in pain something was wrong but by going the gallstone route she had too many people saying they knew about this and she knew she’d get caught out, so now there’s something wrong but they don’t actually know what so they are doing some random surgery to find out.
I would bet my life by this time next year she’ll be slim but still complaining and unhappy because she chooses to fix the cosmetic issues rather than the real issues.
I thought that was so weird too! A surgery but they don’t know what’s wrong until the surgery? Um okay. It also scares me how she doesn’t bat an eyelid over having surgery. It’s like part of her life now. I’d be terrified but she seems to thrive off it. Weird

Reactions: 46
I thought that was so weird too! A surgery but they don’t know what’s wrong until the surgery? Um okay. It also scares me how she doesn’t bat an eyelid over having surgery. It’s like part of her life now. I’d be terrified but she seems to thrive off it. Weird
She definitely lives to have medical issues so she can get attention, she needs to get into therapy so she can fix that rather than trying to fix her fake gallstones. But I think this was a set up from the beginning she wanted to redo her sleeve to lose weight so she came up with this way of getting away with it without having to tell her followers, she even bragged on twitter about lying for a year about her weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 16
Probably why she got so mad when people were telling her what she shouldn’t be eating if she had gallstones. She knew damn well she didn’t have gallstones or anything else, and she didn’t want people calling her out everytime she ate something, which lets face it, she never stops shoving tit in her mouth, even while getting her hair done!

Ps everytime you post something now okay, I think it’s me that’s posted it in my sleep or something beecause we have almost the same pic now 😂 might have to change mine because everytime I see her face on it, it makes me wanna slap her abit more.

Ps everytime you post something now okay, I think it’s me that’s posted it in my sleep or something beecause we have almost the same pic now 😂 might have to change mine because everytime I see her face on it, it makes me wanna slap her abit more.
🤣 when I saw this post I was so confused I thought I posted a second time and was wondering if there was whiskey in my coffee 😂 I changed mine she gave us a nice angle for profile pictures today 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where’s that lovely gp member that was telling us about fillers?!
maybe she can tell us a bit more about whether this would ever happen cause I’m pretty sure we’re all in agreement that it sounds batshit?

Reactions: 13
I’m really confused why she isn’t honest initially when she has procedures. Does she explain why she held off telling her viewers?

Reactions: 5
Ok I got sucked in. This binch berating other people for not social distancing is getting a taxi to Starbucks and back because it's a 25 minute walk each way? That she doesn't want to do? Are you actually serious right now???

I died when she showed the ham ngl
It was only a 25 min walk? Maybe I'm usednto walking everywhere within a 30~ minute distance to avoid the crowd and traffic but that's not a lot for someone with functioning legs and no rush. And if it's that far away, go to some place closer ffs. Reacting to the pandemic isn't just keyboard activism, put your money where your mouth is "Cabbie". Unbelievable.

Reactions: 24
My guess for her mystery illness is IBS. That technically can’t be seen on scans, blood tests etc, but is more diagnosed by ruling out other things that have similar symptoms but can be seen. She won’t share if it is because it’s not ‘bad’ enough for our Munchy.

It’s very interesting that she is completely able to “open up” and talk about a little of what she is going through mentally on camera, yet will not/cannot speak to someone who can actually help her for real. Maybe because if it’s just her and a camera, then she gets the last word and isn’t directly challenged and put on the spot? Then if she does get answered back it’s just in comments etc and she can just cry TROLL and take no mind of advice she doesn’t want to hear?
Because with a therapist she cannot delete comments and hide the truth ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My guess for her mystery illness is IBS. That technically can’t be seen on scans, blood tests etc, but is more diagnosed by ruling out other things that have similar symptoms but can be seen. She won’t share if it is because it’s not ‘bad’ enough for our Munchy.
The reason why I don’t think she has any illness is because of this, no doctor would say “nothing showed up on your scans so let’s cut you open and see what’s inside” they would perform a million tests before resorting to surgery to have a poke around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
It was only a 25 min walk? Maybe I'm usednto walking everywhere within a 30~ minute distance to avoid the crowd and traffic but that's not a lot for someone with functioning legs and no rush. And if it's that far away, go to some place closer ffs. Reacting to the pandemic isn't just keyboard activism, put your money where your mouth is "Cabbie". Unbelievable.
Not a chance is it a 25 min walk 😂😂😂 I live around the corner from her. 10 at most.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.