Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jambon Lindley: too much ham caused a body fat mutation, now our Gabs needs another operation

Making dollar from half assed art and needs more surgery to release trapped fart

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t help but wonder whether now George has moved in with the girlfriend, whether Jane and her Dad will sell the house and go their separate ways. Wonder if Gobby would be able to convince her to move to Brighton!

Reactions: 15
Shitboxgh0st: A ham-fisted job, paint running in blobs, reno won't change how much you're a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow someone is looking to get sued for libel. I mean, Trump is AWFUL and we can think what we think... but I don’t believe he’s been convicted of any of those things and you know... innocent until proven guilty is the heart of democracy. Influencer doesn’t just mean bags of cat litter. 😬
She just hates people having a different opinion to her. She always has to be right. Seems like a bit of cognitive disorder going on with her in that sense.

Reactions: 9
And she’s diagnosed herself with Seasonal Affective Disorder, lol. Because she can’t just dislike warm weather.
Good luck with that Gabby - the NHS website says "The exact cause of SAD isn't fully understood, but it's often linked to reduced exposure to sunlight during the shorter autumn and winter days." That explains why a common recommended treatment is using light therapy to boost seratonin levels.

It's ok to just say that you don't like warmer weather, but then she'd have less to complain about on Twitter.

Reactions: 24
hold on, why can’t we have opinions re. American politics?? I know uneducated opinions are silly but the UK has something of a political relationship with the USA, especially now post Brexit. it’s the same as people saying it’s stupid to care about police brutality over there because it doesn’t happen here (it does, actually. just not on the same scale).

Gab is ridiculous and a hypocrite for sure. I doubt it’s slander because Trump won’t have any idea who she is and I doubt he’ll care what a failed Youtuber has to say 😂 also, he’ll be wanting to sue many of us for being mean about him, wahahh.

Pic to match new thread name 😂

Once you plop you just can’t stop...
genuinely laughed ugly over this 😂😭

Reactions: 19
Gab is ridiculous and a hypocrite for sure. I doubt it’s slander because Trump won’t have any idea who she is and I doubt he’ll care what a failed Youtuber has to say 😂 also, he’ll be wanting to sue many of us for being mean about him, wahahh.
Well, it IS libel if she’s stating those accusations as fact, whether he personally sues or not. I doubt Trump himself will bother but as an “Influencer” with a score of over 650k Followers she’s asking for trouble from Republicans being so careless with her words. Some powerful people may have an interest in Trumps campaign success and will not be pleased with those serious allegations. Her follower numbers, genuine or not, cut both ways as influence currency.

Reactions: 10
Well, it IS libel if she’s stating those accusations as fact, whether he personally sues or not. I doubt Trump himself will bother but as an “Influencer” with a score of over 650k Followers she’s asking for trouble from Republicans being so careless with her words. Some powerful people may have an interest in Trumps campaign success and will not be pleased with those serious allegations. Her follower numbers, genuine or not, cut both ways as influence currency.
Who wants to tweet her story to Trump and see if he sues her? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or the fact that she might be making prints to rip off actual illustrators. I have a degree in illustration and would love to start selling my work and I need the money. She doesn't??

Don’t get why she’s making a album!! Who’s going to buy it? Just Jayne
SAME. I'm confused, is it an album of her singing covers? Literally noone wants that. If she wrote her own music and it was good then fair enough but what's the point in an album of covers, noone cares.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that S.A.D was largely linked to lack of sun and lack of vitamin D etc. Which is why people who suffer use light boxes. She can't just claim to have S.A.D but the opposite way round, that's bullshit right? Or have I misunderstood it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Good luck with that Gabby - the NHS website says "The exact cause of SAD isn't fully understood, but it's often linked to reduced exposure to sunlight during the shorter autumn and winter days." That explains why a common recommended treatment is using light therapy to boost seratonin levels.

It's ok to just say that you don't like warmer weather, but then she'd have less to complain about on Twitter.
SAD affects people in the winter. She creams over winter. Doesn't make sense.

Neither does the "diagnosis" from her scan... Of something that can't be seen or diagnosed with a scan.............

Literally no sense. Or is that nonsense.

Reactions: 11
The only reason she hates summer is because she has to show her body in hot weather - she prefers to hide away in big jumpers and have a reason not to leave her flat (I.e. stay in bed all day)

Reactions: 29
SAME. I'm confused, is it an album of her singing covers? Literally noone wants that. If she wrote her own music and it was good then fair enough but what's the point in an album of covers, noone cares.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that S.A.D was largely linked to lack of sun and lack of vitamin D etc. Which is why people who suffer use light boxes. She can't just claim to have S.A.D but the opposite way round, that's bullshit right? Or have I misunderstood it?
I bet some of her deluded minions would buy her “album“. Some might buy It just to support her, even if they‘re not a fan of her singing. It never fails to amaze me what some people will throw their money at. I think they must have more money than sense!

Reactions: 1
Does she still have deluded minions? People who watched her during her Zoella friendship will be a bit older now and surely smelled her bullshit / find her boring now?

Reactions: 7
Does she still have deluded minions? People who watched her during her Zoella friendship will be a bit older now and surely smelled her bullshit / find her boring now?
There can’t be that many of them left! Surely?

Reactions: 1
She heeds an ellaby fringe. Or a wig, and just give her real hair a break.

I want nelly to break freee. Poor little critter. He needs some toys, her to play with him, and fresh small cat food pouches. Maybe she should get him raw food diet pouches.

Probably one or two 😜 just going off the ones that suck up to her on Twitter. Not many granted, and definitely not enough to cover the cost of recording the album 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.