Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll even put her details on the outside with her label maker
This has killed me :LOL::LOL:

Also if she has a colonoscopy I'm sure we will hear all about it - that prep is NOT fun and I bet she won't be able to keep herself from complaining about it on Twitter tbh. One of the worst days of my life to date no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is so sad to watch knowing what she becomes. She literally says 'the sun is out, it's nice' and also 'I finally have the confidence to show my arms which I didn't have any other summer so I think it will be nice this summer with my friends, i'm looking forward to it'. She just admits that when she looks feels confident and actually has friends that she will enjoy summer. Tbh I get it, if I was her with no friends and constantly unhappy with my weight, I would hate summer too. However, I would never be angry with others for having friends or loving their body, if anything it would push me to lose weight or make friends!
I don't think she's actually angry at other people, she's angry at herself, at her body, at her life, at her looks, you name it. When you're constantly furious with your reflection and your very existence, you tend to project it on others. She's always been a rude witch but she used to be a tad calmer and at peace within her skin. But her issues run too deep to be solved by losing a couple stones, she'll never be able to just exist in peace unless she addresses her psychological problems. Not the "instagrammable" mental illnesses only but her narcissism, victim complex, hypochondria and desperation for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she says ‘depression medication’ instead of anti depressants?

She also said before that she started them, went off them and then went on the pill as it was hormonal reasons that she was depressed and anxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she says ‘depression medication’ instead of anti depressants?

She also said before that she started them, went off them and then went on the pill as it was hormonal reasons that she was depressed and anxious.
Because she has an IQ of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not an expert but I do have a 19 year old son - yeah I’m quite old - diagnosed with Aspergers ( now referred to as mild autism or high functioning autism I belief? Or just ASD)
Anyway, I’d never want to try and diagnose anybody, but yes I do see similar traits.
The difference is, he was diagnosed aged eight, and has learned over the years to adapt his social behaviour to ‘fit in’.
I can’t imagine Gabbie would be open to exploring this as a possibility though, as she can’t even get past one introductory session with a therapist.
Also not diagnosing but someone I know has just been diagnosed and is 30.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m quite late watching the heart to heart video but I literally laughed out loud when she said ‘looks like I’m going to have to have an operation to see what’s going on’ hahaha how is that the next logical step? As someone with ulcerative colitis and IBS surgery is the last last option.... she baffles me :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm late but I watched the latest vlog. Getting a Taxi for a 25 minute walk (I could understand if it was pouring down rain or something) to go to Starbucks. And still preaching about social distancing on Twitter. Someone else maybe who really needed that taxi spot couldn't get it. I also really hope she washed her hands before she left. We're months into this pandemic and for someone so preachy about it, she surely doesn't know you're not supposed to sneeze into your hands! Elbow, Gabs, Elbow.
I’ve already commented this BUT ITS NOT 25 mins!!!! I live on Salisbury road, it would take me a minute at most to walk to Starbucks. It would take her 10. If that. I don’t know why she lies about every single thing possible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Also not diagnosing but someone I know has just been diagnosed and is 30.
It's really common for women to only be diagnosed with autism as adults because the presentation is different to boys so less likely to be picked up as children. I don't want to diagnose either, and she seems fine with eye contact etc so it's probably not particularly severe if she is on the spectrum, but she does have most if not all of the classic female autism signs (this site explains them well: https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...isorder/202003/5-subtle-signs-autism-in-women)

I’ve already commented this BUT ITS NOT 25 mins!!!! I live on Salisbury road, it would take me a minute at most to walk to Starbucks. It would take her 10. If that. I don’t know why she lies about every single thing possible
Have you ever seen her IRL?

Reactions: 15
Takes her the other 15 minutes to get down the stairs and and pluck up the courage to actually go outside

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Unbelievable then! Look I get it, I really cannot tolerate hot weather either, direct strong sunlight makes me miserable but for an able bodied healthy person, taking a cab for a 10 minute walking distance is crazy to me. She goes out of her way to avoid even the lightest exercise which would do her good mentally. Is she worried about being seen out and about? She might be overweight but literally nobody cares, people are busy living their lives. People point it out because she lies through nher teeth about how she looks and photoshops herself into oblivion. If she's hailing cabs to chain coffee shops just to have some human interaction during a damn pandemic, I don't even know what to say. Get your tit together Gabbie ffs.
I looked on google maps and its saying between a 10/15 minute walk. Surely the whole point of moving to a city is to NOT need a car? I used to live in Brighton and it's not a massive place - you can walk all the way across from the Marina to Hove in under an hour, 20 mins on a bus. The sheer hypocrisy of shilling eco-friendly deodorant whilst also hailing cabs to drive you to the bottom of your road.

Reactions: 27
The way she talked about that journey as being a problem though - “it’s an hour there and back” ok that would solve a lot of probs for you Gab:
-doing that every day would help her lose weight
-help her sleep
-get some fresh air and exercise generally improves your mood
-saves the money of the cab (dunno if she cares about this but even on pay day there’s no way I’d pay for a cab for a 25 min journey that I can walk for free)

Reactions: 35
25 minutes isn’t that long to walk especially if it’s a nice day.
It’s not like she’s super busy and doesn’t have the time! Or, if she think it’s too far maybe she doesn’t need the coffee 🙄

Reactions: 23
anyone notice how lucy wood never likes any of her posts and she never likes anyone elses posts.... and she never liked Lucy's new business instagram page.

Reactions: 17
But then she wouldn't be able to do the creepy stare at people until they get up and leave. I bet she breathes heavily too.
or bother people with the smell of warm ham 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone notice how lucy wood never likes any of her posts and she never likes anyone elses posts.... and she never liked Lucy's new business instagram page.
Your post history is weird... are you Lucy or Gabby? You seem a bit obsessed with them both

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.