Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she doesn't follow Jen Lamble on insta anymore either.

Did she ever see those two to give them their Christmas presents from 2018?! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I noticed she doesn't follow Jen Lamble on insta anymore either.

Did she ever see those two to give them their Christmas presents from 2018?! πŸ˜‚
i'm guessing no? she made a video when she was moving or had just moved where she found 3 pairs of slippers and was like "i don't know why i have three pairs".. those were the presents :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine her being jealous of Lucy Wood. I can also imagine Lucy having her sussed and keeping her at a friendly but professional arms-length distance.

Reactions: 43
I can imagine her being jealous of Lucy Wood. I can also imagine Lucy having her sussed and keeping her at a friendly but professional arms-length distance.
Definitely. Lucy seems friendly but savvy, she knows not to get too close! Gabb must be going mental seeing how popular Lucy’s designs are

Reactions: 26
I've always wondered how Gabby mentally reconciles her quite obvious disgust at being 'bigger' (and by that I mean, no matter how big she gets she tries to always insist she is a size 12 so that's obviously what she sees as the acceptable cut off point) with being friends with someone like Lucy, who is a size 14 and seems pretty content with it/happy in her own skin, has no issues making videos where she tries on size 14 clothes, etc. Is she jealous of Lucy's body neutrality? Does she look down on her because she's 'bigger' than the size Gabby considers acceptable? Would love to know tbh

Reactions: 20
I had already thought that perhaps Lucy had let slip what she was working on as they're pally-ish, which she's clearly been working on for a while in private. Whereas gabs has only just started doing designs (consuming all her time lol) she wont have even started to think about the actual production process. She's definitely the sort of friend who would completely copy you in school and then claim they already did that or had that thing. Definitely not following Lucy's new page out of jealousy and so she can defend not copying her as "I don't even follow that page". When friends start new projects and businesses you normally do everything to shout about it and support them whereas gabby hasn't even acknowledged it. So the 2 people that she might have been friends with at a stretch Lucy and that jem lamble girl, obviously not. She really has zero friends. It's sad really but clearly brings it upon herself.

Reactions: 20
Gabriella Lindley 15 - mysterious illness requires an op, dear God when will this s*** stop?

Reactions: 26
My big round moon face is sew chiselled
I mean also, if I'd had THREE boob jobs I'd be hella pissed if they were that low...

I mean, mine are because I'm too scared for one and I'm in my 30s and had 3 kids so πŸ˜‚

And what is with these weird faces she's pulling? She's got absolutely nothing to look so smug about πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gabriella Lindley #15 Munching ham all day long, wondering where her life went wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone so.worked up about people ot wearing masks she is sure doing an atrocious job of wearing one at the vets with 'Nellie' (god I hate that she calls her cat that 🀒). She hasn't shaped it over her nose and its gaping open at the side.

She's a bleeping hypocrite, also why is he back at the vet when she said they were there the other day and told her he needed to lose some weight...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.