Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ya go Gabby..

Boom. Sorted. If you really have a dream to do something there’s ways to do it. Not that you actually do, you just want to have whimsical fantasies of some life you can never lead and tell your teenage minions about them

Reactions: 20
So she only bought her flat what a year ago? Now she wants to move again. This girl chases every possible idea of friendship and happiness without stopping to think where she actually wants to be. She says she feels suffocated. That’s because she has nothing of substance in her life. No hobbies, no friends, no routine I’m not surprised she’s struggling mentally. It’s her own fault for continuing with YouTube for the easy money. Girl needs some structure and life experience. I have zero sympathy for her, she obviously only continues with youtube for the money. If you’re that miserable forget the money and sort your life out

Reactions: 29
Another day I was in the staff first and she walked in, I asked her how her day was and she said to me “I’m sick of getting to work too early, there’s no traffic!” So I looked at her and said “Why don’t you leave a bit later or go and get a hot chocolate or something from the cafe on the corner?” Her reply “No, then I might get stuck in traffic”
why is this the funniest story I’ve ever read

this is SO gabbie

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Poor Nellie, look what she has done to him. The same thing Jane did to her and now she is paying for it, poor cat will pay for it with a shorter lifespan. She says she cannot live without him and yet... Negligent cat owner...but he is obsessed with chewna...funny she makes both Nellie AND Jane jump through hurdles...
What Gabby needs is for someone to force HER to jump through hurdles.
Nobody ever has, and that’s part of her problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
why is this the funniest story I’ve ever read

this is SO gabbie
It honestly made me want to open the staff room window and jump out lmao. She was soooo miserable all the time. I think the happier and smilier anyone else was, the more determined to be miserable she was in return.

Reactions: 6
Lucy Wood's announcement that she's been designing prints and pins etc to sell... I wonder if Gabby is pissed/jealous since she seems to be fancying herself as an illustrator with her 'working' in starbucks bs

Caught up on her vlog and I can't help but feel like her life is so unfulfilling that she needs to pretend everything she does if of hyper importance eg: calling doodling on her ipad "work" and rearranging her spare bedroom for the millionth time and calling it an "office". Girl shut up
I'm currently still on Furlough (actually can't wait to go back to work and normality) and the sitting around was so unbearable I've set up Etsy and eBay shops (some items of which I make myself) which keeps me busier making, packing and walking (forcing myself to keep fit haha) to the Post Office daily than Gobalot and her stint in Starbucks drawing tit. She definitely makes 100 x I do just by drawing some shite quote in different colours while sucking down a milky latte. The world is a mess.

If she's talking about wanting to move to Canada or Germany it'll be because she's obsessed with some Youtuber who lives in those places, like when she wanted to live in NYC because she was obsessed with Michelle and Aline.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LOL the thought of Gobshite in Germany. No matter where she lives, she never leaves the house so what is the point? She’s convinced that everyone looks at her when she’s out in public and think how fat she is, etc. Gab girl, you need THERAPY. Stop chasing false solutions to your problems. Wherever you go, your issues will follow.

Anyway, the sight of Gab’s fingers makes me boke. It’s the knowledge that she doesn’t wash her hands, picks dry tit from Nellie’s fur around his arse, and Zoella said her fingers smelled like blood and fish. 🤢

I remember someone from another forum (YTT) saying Gab’s thumbs looked bigger than their big toes. Still makes me laugh. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Therapy would do nothing for Gabshite because she’s not willing to put in the work. She will literally always be like this. FIVEVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gabbaham would never be able to leave the UK (Or just feffing brighton) she’s not mentally stable enough, leaving your motherland could be very difficult as you have to push yourself in many ways.
(From own experience, I was on antidepressants when I moved to a whole new country where I knew no one and moved in to a family Ive never met to take care of their children and if it wasn’t for my therapy and medication before moving I could never had survived the emotional stress it involves!)

but my life ended up SO much better from this big change because I HAD to push myself and sort myself out... if only gabz would realise she’s the one that has to change not everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️ She frustrates me too much sometimes😅

Reactions: 5
She says she loves Nelson but she is a tit cat owner. Cats need a proper cat food diet not cans of tuna - or doesn't have all the nutrients they need to be healthy. She is in a privileged position she can afford to feed him the best food. She is also home all day so no excuse not to play with him to help him lose weight rather than put a basket in the door he has to jump in. Doing that a few times a day will not help him lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She says she loves Nelson but she is a tit cat owner. Cats need a proper cat food diet not cans of tuna - or doesn't have all the nutrients they need to be healthy. She is in a privileged position she can afford to feed him the best food. She is also home all day so no excuse not to play with him to help him lose weight rather than put a basket in the door he has to jump in. Doing that a few times a day will not help him lose weight.
It's just bizarre that she thinks the basket is helpful. I genuinely think she has an intellectual disability at this point, every area of her life is just peculiar and she is unable to function properly in everyday situations when she has it so easy. The stuff she says which contradicts everything she does is off the wall, and ridiculous that she cannot see how hypocritical she is being. The girl needs to be assessed by professionals.

This is interesting (not attempting to diagnose her) but the language, reasoning and entire social part sounds familiar:

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 07.30.34 (1).png

Idk, she can't remember her own lies, hates reading, doesn't know much, doesn't look after herself, has no real job and neglects to upload for weeks at a time and didn't seem study after it was mandatory so I suppose it's all relevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How dare you. I'll have you know she flings Roland mouse off the bed at least once each day 😤 The queen of cat mothers if ever I saw one /s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really thinks moving to Canada would mean she would finally make pals? If you genuinely think your only option is moving to a country you’ve never visited.......I dunno gob, it’s almost like you have issues 🧐🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.