Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she deleted all her TikTok singing. She only bothered to do one character portrayal. Really going after that dream huh..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OK just back on the basket thing... Does she not realise that he'll just nudge the door open? One doesn't live with the queen of lazy for so many years without picking up at least a few tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was literally just about to say this, why doesn't she rent her flat out and go off to Germany or whatever? Not sure Germany would be for her though...let's face it, she wouldn't bother to learn any German and would expect everyone to speak English to her. In my experience in Germany they don't take kindly to this and do expect you to make an effort with the language (which personally I really liked as part of the living abroad experience, it's quite annoying if you're learning a language and go to a country that speaks it and everyone just speaks English to you so you don't practice) but I'm sure this would be sew mean and sew bullying.
Nope, I don’t want her in germany.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when Gabby was friends with Jedward (LOL what a weird time that was). Wonder if she’s spouting off on twitter about influencers not social distancing so they can see it and agree with her? 😂😂😂
They still seem to be pally, I've noticed comments from Jedward on some of her recent Insta posts (the new hair and the Starbucks ones for definite)

Reactions: 3
This was suggested to her on Twitter and her response was that she couldn't possibly leave Nellie. It's a cat Gobbles, not a child. We all love our pets but someone will mind them while we travel.
Pretty sure there is a man who literally travels with his cat on a bike all over the world (1bike1world ) It’s just talk, nothing to stop her imo unless she is worried that if Nellie actually got the opportunity he would run and never look back!

Reactions: 9
Oh lord. I was scrolling through her tagged Instagram pictures and someone reposted a Snapchat of hers where she clearly stuffed a cushion down her pyjama bottoms to create a fake arse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20200804-104123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Nope, I don’t want her in germany.
I don’t blame you tbh 😂

Oh lord. I was scrolling through her tagged Instagram pictures and someone reposted a Snapchat of hers where she clearly stuffed a cushion down her pyjama bottoms to create a fake arse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 201455
I don’t know why she always leaves a hand in these photos where she’s pretending to be skinny! What do you call a wrist that looks like a cankle? The wrists don’t lie, Gab.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure there is a man who literally travels with his cat on a bike all over the world (1bike1world ) It’s just talk, nothing to stop her imo unless she is worried that if Nellie actually got the opportunity he would run and never look back!
I adore 1bike1world the relationship between Dean and Nala is literally pet goals the adore each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t blame you tbh 😂

I don’t know why she always leaves a hand in these photos where she’s pretending to be skinny! What do you call a wrist that looks like a cankle? The wrists don’t lie, Gab.
Her hand looks like Princess Fiona's when she turns into an ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when Gabby was friends with Jedward (LOL what a weird time that was). Wonder if she’s spouting off on twitter about influencers not social distancing so they can see it and agree with her? 😂😂😂
Imagine being so desperate you want Jedwsrd to notice you. I mean, Jedward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Everything I do is for Nellie" - Excuse me Gabriella, but I don't think Nelson appreciates you hoarding his tit. I actually think it's quite the opposite, in fact.
She could leave him with her mum or brother for a bit but that'd mean she has no excuse not to live life I suppose. When Nelson is no longer around (and probably due to poor health and not being looked after properly by her), she's going to need so much support. It's a scary thought how she'll react.

Reactions: 16
She could leave him with her mum or brother for a bit but that'd mean she has no excuse not to live life I suppose. When Nelson is no longer around (and probably due to poor health and not being looked after properly by her), she's going to need so much support.
She'll need therapy which she won't go to because they'll call her out for killing him with several kilos of tuna

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.