Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can make her ham wraps and spag bol no problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ No need for new kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how Becca Rose got gifted an entire box of Zoflora goodies for her new house and Gabbie literally gets a bag of cat biscuits 😂😂😂😂
I have a serious case of schadenfreude

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t see why she’s bothering with a new kitchen anyway when she doesn’t even cook? (Obv yes, angling for some kind of freebie, I know that) but she literally just spends money for the sake of spending it. Use the cash to sort yourself out gob, wasting yet more on aesthetics is mind boggling when you need the money for therapy.

Also, someone who purely fries stuff/microwaves stuff does NOT need a new kitchen.

Reactions: 19
Instead of taking sleeping supplements why don’t you DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR DAY and wake up at a normal time and you’ll be tired in the evening!!! I’m working on my science masters through summer and it’s not even a real job and I’m exhausted by bed time!
This munchy slob boils my piss

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Instead of taking sleeping supplements why don’t you DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR DAY and wake up at a normal time and you’ll be tired in the evening!!! I’m working on my science masters through summer and it’s not even a real job and I’m exhausted by bed time!
This munchy slob boils my piss
Exactly, she does nothing to engage either her brain or her body so why would she be tired? If you lie around all day eating junk food you're not going to have any reason to be sleepy, plus she eats too much sugar and spends all day on a screen - all that blue light doesn't help. She doesn't need sleeping tablets, she needs to get up before midday and go for a damn walk. And idk, read something.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Spends all day in Starbucks drinking coffee and then wonders why she can't sleep. It's a shame she only got money from her nan and not even an ounce of common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly, she does nothing to engage either her brain or her body so why would she be tired? If you lie around all day eating junk food you're not going to have any reason to be sleepy, plus she eats too much sugar and spends all day on a screen - all that blue light doesn't help. She doesn't need sleeping tablets, she needs to get up before midday and go for a damn walk. And idk, read something.
Seems like every problem she has is completely solvable but she chooses not to and would rather feel sorry for herself instead

Reactions: 28
Or you know, get those rotten windows sorted!
This!! Absolutely this! How can a person who is financially flexible ignore the glaringly obvious issue of bad windows and spend all this time and money on the needless cosmetic tit, I'll never understand. Funny thing is, if she got good quality windows, the A/C wouldn't have to work its arse off and she could keep the cooler air inside for longer. And she's lusting after her mother's kitchen which is near identical to her own, begging for a free new set. It's a nice, clean, functioning kitchen and aesthetically decent too. For someone who barely cooks apart from reheating meals or putting together 3 ingredients at most, you'd expect any kitchen which is a step higher than a hot plate would be ideal. How many times she's repainted the house, I've lost count? Always chasing the unnecessary.

Reactions: 21
Seems like every problem she has is completely solvable but she chooses not to and would rather feel sorry for herself instead
Absolutely. I was a participant in a clinical trial for insomnia and literally every piece of sleep hygiene advice they gave us, she doesn't do:
-stop consuming caffeine or sugar 8 hours before your planned sleep time
-no screens or phones 1 hour before: do something systematic like folding laundry or even reading to help your brain switch off
-get black out blinds if you don't already have them to minimise light disruption: she doesn't have proper thick blinds or curtains does she? on her insta the other day the light was coming through them?
-exercise regularly, but not too close to bedtime as it wakes you up if you do that. so go for some exercise during the day time basically (she used to do all her exercise videos at like midnight didn't she)

Obviously, too much effort for her, easier to pop a pill. The Glindley motto.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely. I was a participant in a clinical trial for insomnia and literally every piece of sleep hygiene advice they gave us, she doesn't do:
-no screens or phones 1 hour before: do something systematic like folding laundry or even reading to help your brain switch off
Obviously, too much effort for her, easier to pop a pill. The Glindley motto.
That would require her to own a book... or a magazine... or even a single piece of paper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Painfully skimmed though her vlog.
Remembered why I stopped watching.. her singing is bleeping draining. It's uneccesary and it woke my baby up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thy is a post I’d make on Facebook when I was like 14 looking for attention 😂 she actually makes me cringe so much
2 hours and she’s had like 10 replies, tragic

eta she has 640k followers, is a sad story, RIP in peace munchy’s self esteem x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lucy Wood's announcement that she's been designing prints and pins etc to sell... I wonder if Gabby is pissed/jealous since she seems to be fancying herself as an illustrator with her 'working' in starbucks bs

Caught up on her vlog and I can't help but feel like her life is so unfulfilling that she needs to pretend everything she does if of hyper importance eg: calling doodling on her ipad "work" and rearranging her spare bedroom for the millionth time and calling it an "office". Girl shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow! But what about the friends you already have Gobby? That’s a massive “duck you” to them isn’t it? Honestly! No wonder nobody bothers with her when she puts tit like that out there!

Also I’m not blocked yet. Disappointing! 😤

Bet that “sigh“ tweet was because she saw that girls tweet back to me basically agreeing with me, when she was previously on Gobbys side 😂😂😂 And there’s not much Gobs can reply to it without outing herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.