Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby is Joey in the episode of Friends where Joey spends so much on his credit card that Ross offers to help him find a job but he shouts "I don't need help, you'll see, big things are gonna happen!" at him.

That and... GABBY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gabby must pay Jane a tidy packet if she was able to remodel the kitchen and do up the living room

Reactions: 3
I think jane is happy that gabby was able to employ her mum and she could leave a job she hated and basically have early retirement. Plus she gets to stay in Brighton for free a bit like a mini holiday and gabby pays 4 their trips away.
How do we know she employs/pays her mum?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s mentioned it before too in response to someone saying about Jane driving her around free? Like ‘no I pay her’ or whatever?

Reactions: 6
I dont know if its the lens but I do know her skin is looking leathery, she needs to get on that skin routine and start wearing some SPF cause its looking a bit rough!
Her lips need to have the filler removed it makes her skin look worse, I watched Jeffree Stars video of getting it removed and his was botched and they used a product that migrated and didn't dissolve and they had to cut it out with a scalpel, why cant she see she’s ruining her face.
if she's still doing her skin routine of only a make up wipe (once a week she would properly cleanse it as a "treat" :LOL: ), it makes sense her skin is so bad. skin can be a little bit more forgiving in your early 20s, but now that she's in her mid 20s she would really benefit from some actual skin care...at the minimum some moisturizer and spf. it's so sad because i thought she actually had some really nice skin before.

Reactions: 7
Can she go one day without mentioning how much she loves winter, blah blah blah. Sick of hearing it. We get it gobs! You hate being hot, yet you moved down south where it’s much warmer than up north and even lived in London where it’s like an oven when it’s hot. She’s so dense! Also wanting Halloween and bonfire night 😂😂😂 why? Not like she’s got any friends to do anything with. Bit tit and a non event if you’re in a 3rd floor flat on your own. Oh but she can put out a few crappy decorations and call it a renovation 😂

Move back up north if you like the cold so much and stop bleeping whinging! You could also buy a house with a garden and build a catio for your poor cat so he can get some fresh air. Could buy a 4 bedroom house. Just think of all those rooms you can paint 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can she go one day without mentioning how much she loves winter, blah blah blah. Sick of hearing it. We get it gobs! You hate being hot, yet you moved down south where it’s much warmer than up north and even lived in London where it’s like an oven when it’s hot. She’s so dense! Also wanting Halloween and bonfire night 😂😂😂 why? Not like she’s got any friends to do anything with. Bit tit and a non event if you’re in a 3rd floor flat on your own. Oh but she can put out a few crappy decorations and call it a renovation 😂

Move back up north if you like the cold so much and stop bleeping whinging! You could also buy a house with a garden and build a catio for your poor cat so he can get some fresh air. Could buy a 4 bedroom house. Just think of all those rooms you can paint 😲
Please no, the South can keep her 😂
Just imagining the day that she's painted her doors so much that she can't even open them anymore, then she truly will have an excuse for not being able to take the litter out. She'd have to call her sew sew toxic dad to come and get her out because she's a tiny pixie chiselled girl that can't push a door open herself💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t want to move back up north because she’s still constantly thinking about the bullies in school. She wants to show them how successful she is, being a famous youtuber and living in trendy Brighton. That seems to be more important to her than her own health and happiness. Let all that tit go Gobbie, no one cares.

Just imagining the day that she's painted her doors so much that she can't even open them anymore, then she truly will have an excuse for not being able to take the litter out. She'd have to call her sew sew toxic dad to come and get her out because she's a tiny pixie chiselled girl that can't push a door open herself💔
I watched an old vlog the other day where she got stuck in her bedroom because the door handle didn’t work, and she had to FaceTime her dad to help get her out 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spends all her money on Farrow & Ball paint, and then gets a flat pack kitchen from Ikea.

Not knocking Ikea kitchens, i'm sure they're fabulous. However, considering she's so stuck up and buys a £350 mirror, I expected more. Too spenny, Gobble?
Also, why is she asking about this when her mum literally just had her kitchen redone?? Hinting for a freebie do we think? 🤔

Reactions: 32
it’s alright, you’d never see her anyway. She doesn’t leave her flat remember, unless theres a pandemic going on 😜

She doesn’t want to move back up north because she’s still constantly thinking about the bullies in school. She wants to show them how successful she is, being a famous youtuber and living in trendy Brighton. That seems to be more important to her than her own health and happiness. Let all that tit go Gobbie, no one cares.
She doesn’t even have to move back to the same area, just somewhere up north so it’s a bit cooler (Most of the time) and Jane doesn’t have to travel half way down the country every time she clicks her fingers. Plus the poor cat wouldn’t have to travel in the car all that way and back again. She has no reason to be in Brighton. I have no idea why she insists on staying there, other than she thinks its a cool place to live. I‘ve lived there, it’s really not THAT special.

Also, why is she asking about this when her mum literally just had her kitchen redone?? Hinting for a freebie do we think? 🤔
Thats the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. Definitely after a freebie.

Reactions: 21
She is 100% hinting for a freebie kitchen.

I don’t even understand why she needs a new kitchen. Her kitchen is fine from what we’ve seen and she’s said multiple times she’s not planning on living in this flat for that long. She’s managed fine with it so far and getting a newer kitchen won’t increase the value of the property, especially if the only reason she’s replacing it is because it’s not her taste!

Instead of wasting money on a fully new kitchen she could do smaller, more affordable things to change it up, like a new worktop and new cupboard handles, add some lighting and storage solutions etc.

That would probably be better content for her channel too, because not many young new homeowners can afford to just rip out a perfectly good kitchen and start again - if she got creative with solutions she might actually have some home makeover videos worth watching for once.

Reactions: 41
Why she hinting for a free kitchen?
We all know she don't get gifted the good tit any more 😂
Gone are the days of PO box YSL and exclusive event invites, these now are the days of kitty litter and cat food!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.