Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when she originally moved to brighton she was her thinnest, no? her cheeks were never out the way they are now.
When she first moved to Brighton, she had excess skin and lipodema after her weight loss surgery. She would wear suck in tights with Spanx over the top of them, even in the summer. The following two years, after loads of liposuction and surgery, when she was hanging out with Hobbie and the twins was when she was at her thinnest.
Then, when she ruined her friendships, and was sat in her flat on her own, she piled loads of weight back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd really think she would learn from trying to cover up years of surgery unsuccessfully, wouldn't you? It's so obvious she's had something done to her face and weight loss is not it.
it just makes me sad for her, honestly. we've seen her on youtube for many years. up and down and weight, different styles and angles. it's just obviously her face is totally off in some way. plus, i think most of us who are watching have been for a long time, i don't think she has very many new viewers lol so it's easy to notice.

When she first moved to Brighton, she had excess skin and lipodema after her weight loss surgery. She would wear suck in tights with Spanx over the top of them, even in the summer. The following two years, after loads of liposuction and surgery, when she was hanging out with Hobbie and the twins was when she was at her thinnest.
i remember all that, but the twins and hobbie first started hanging out with her at her first brighton place. either way, her cheeks never looked so...bold? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, there was a cross over. She moved to Brighton in the August I think, obsessively hung out with Zoe from September until about November.
I think the twins first started appearing around about then.
Then she started having all of her surgery the following January/February, throughout that whole year.
I know I sound like a total Gabbie Geek, lol.
I’ve been ill in bed the last week, and watched a load of her old vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does she always sound really nervous in her Instagram stories? Especially her adverts, she always sounds so...I can’t think of the right word, off? And in her most recent story where she’s asking for questions for her Q&A. It’s like she’s on the verge of crying any second?!
Yeah I saw this! She was like afraid to ask or even embarrassed? I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but she was definitely off!

Reactions: 4
I asked her a question for her q&a video.
I hope she will answer my question... 😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she always sound really nervous in her Instagram stories? Especially her adverts, she always sounds so...I can’t think of the right word, off? And in her most recent story where she’s asking for questions for her Q&A. It’s like she’s on the verge of crying any second?!
She’s always had that wobble in her voice like she might cry but it’s definitely got worse!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she once made a move on zoe and it freaked her out 😂. Is weird she lives in Brighton but has no friends there or goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she once made a move on zoe and it freaked her out 😂. Is weird she lives in Brighton but has no friends there or goes out.
I always thought she tried to kiss one of the twins, and when they rejected her she called them homophobic. I still think her 'feelings' towards certain women were twee Blyton-equse girl crushes though, and not romantic or sexual in the slightest.

I always thought she tried to kiss one of the twins, and when they rejected her she called them homophobic. I still think her 'feelings' towards certain women were twee Blyton-equse girl crushes though, and not romantic or sexual in the slightest.
If it wasn't clear enough, she definitely made it clear when Alfie got home and saw Gabby on his side of the bed, and she made no attempt to move. Her and Zoe just did that ridiculous open mouthed gasping for air laugh, but it was just so cringe to watch. It actually made me Team Alfie for a minute 🥴

• Haha
I thought this when she was ‘dating’ that other influencer ish girl for a while - was her name Poppy or something? And it all ended very quickly. Think they only actually met a couple of times. But Gabby didn’t seem like she actually had any romantic/sexual feelings towards her. I’m not convinced she really gets the difference when it comes to girls, I know she says she’s bisexual but I do wonder if she’s either asexual or confuses some kind of intense admiration/obsession in a more friendly way for sexual attraction to women

Reactions: 25
Just gonna leave these here
So many things to unpack here.
- the ambiguity was from a party that you voted in.
- little to no brain is a bit tight, no? Coming from the village idiot?
- if your beloved grandparents (RIP) were alive today would you have still been reckless?
- carry on thinking that you have a ‘chiseled ’ face, you know as well as I do that you’re a whale

Reactions: 15
Her face is rounder and more bulbous than it has ever been.
What planet is she on to think that constitutes chiselled? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All this tit she’s posting on her insta story about the comments on her weight and general appearance is literally distraction techniques in the hope that she thinks we will all forget about her “scan results” munch bleeping bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this tit she’s posting on her insta story about the comments on her weight and general appearance is literally distraction techniques in the hope that she thinks we will all forget about her “scan results” munch bleeping bunch
Did someone ask about the scan results in her Q&A? Pls tell me someone did.

Reactions: 3
I think her face looks off because of the camera she uses. She films on her iPhone fisheye which is the equivalent of a 13mm lens. She’ll love it because it “thinifies” (pinches). In the old days she looked like she filmed on a proper digital camera with a 18-50mm lens.

If you google “camera lens face distortion” you’ll see loads of examples. I’ve attached one, look at how affects the cheeks too. Gabby’s not chiselled, or lost a miraculous amount of weight, she’s just using fisheye combined with tilting her phone for perspective 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I dont know if its the lens but I do know her skin is looking leathery, she needs to get on that skin routine and start wearing some SPF cause its looking a bit rough!
Her lips need to have the filler removed it makes her skin look worse, I watched Jeffree Stars video of getting it removed and his was botched and they used a product that migrated and didn't dissolve and they had to cut it out with a scalpel, why cant she see she’s ruining her face.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wish she would get an actual scan to see where her previous fillers have migrated so she could get her face sorted out. All the unnecessary procedures and her plummeting mental health...

Also, wow @Doc the lense face distortion images! I had no idea it would affect the shape that much, that's crazy. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.