Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creme.egg92

Why does gabby have a spare room when she doesn’t have any friends to stay over?
Agreed! Also - why does she have a dining room when she eats alone on the sofa? Why does she have an office area when she doesn't have any work? Why does she have a bathroom when she doesn't wash? Why does she have a toilet when she shits in a box?

We've cracked it guiiiiiise she can afford to buy a studio flat in London because she only needs one room and it will be sew nice because she will paint it sew many times

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Literally just this second saw her with Jane, outside Starbucks with her glasses on her head 😂😂😂 wearing her usual sack dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

creme.egg92

Next thread idea: Gab Lindley #15 ham on your face, big disgrace, rotting windows all over the place. Or anyone more talented/creative want to develop this. I just really like it when ham is in the title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Randomlyorange

Instead of taking sleeping supplements why don’t you DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR DAY and wake up at a normal time and you’ll be tired in the evening!!! I’m working on my science masters through summer and it’s not even a real job and I’m exhausted by bed time!
This munchy slob boils my piss

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52

creme.egg92

I love it when people say fat people are a drain on the NHS.

Extra doctors appointments? Honey I barely go. Such a drain.
Preach! Disclaimer: former overweight (almost obese) person now slim. Used to avoid GPs like the plague when fat because let me tell anyone doubting it, as a fat person you could literally go to a GP with your leg hanging off or something and they'd be like 'hmmm...yes....I think the problem is The Obesity. Have you tried losing weight?' I definitely go to the GP now more as a slim person. Gabby doesn't drain the NHS because of her size, she drains it because she's an attention seeking moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Helmi

I am a bit late to comment on vlog and the bit about working (using that term loosely here) at Starbucks in the middle of a pandemic because working at home is too distracting because of "chores".

Does she not realize that in the past few months, even CEOs of big companies had to work from home because they had no choice? Many of them had to do it with their young children there and trying to entertain them in the middle of meetings. Many people had to work without a proper desk in their small apartments because they were not allowed to go to the office.

And here's this hypocrite going to Starbucks and sitting there for hours even though she lives alone in a two bedroom flat with an office. I can't even feel sorry for her at this point, she is truly awful.

Reactions: 51

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
The mentioning keeping a drawer unit for when she has a baby just got me.

Because.

LMAO when's that scheduled for then?
She never leaves the house. I know she's a virgin but is she so naive to think that a penis can stretch into her window like Rapunzel's hair? Or is she going to kidnap one of the Tesco delivery men. I feel I should warn them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

creme.egg92

Tbh if it was her on that account, is it just me or is it really really funny that out of everything said here about her it's...the comment about her forehead she's taken great umbrage at :LOL: priorities Gaboon

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
A wrap of cheese and marmite aka gluten, wheat, dairy and yeast - 4 of her supposed "allergies" that she seems to have forgotten :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Gabby blabbing on about cooling pads for pets when she won't even open a window so Nel can get some actual air: 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
It’s definitely not 1/4 of a can. She’s vlogged herself giving him bowls full of tuna on many occasions.

Purina won’t be sponsoring her again any time soon as I let them know about Nelly’s actual diet, as well as a few other things on how she treats her pets, they were not impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Ah, yes. Gabbie is doing her usual trick of "ignore it and hope people forget" with her scan results. One might say she's... VelvetGhosting us. Why am I not surprised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

creme.egg92

What friends though?
How to make (and keep, importantly) good friendships? Stop tweeting rubbish like this, and take it up privately with whoever this is about. Acknowledge that other people's lives don't revolve around you, this is a horrible/worrying time for most people and everyone has their own issues going on so ~ just be kind ~ People might have forgotten or might assume you're okay if you haven't specifically told them there's anything wrong - especially when you cry wolf about being unwell so frequently. I would be put right off a friend if they kept tweeted attention seeking rubbish like this and didn't just come to me directly if there's a problem!

Reactions: 48