Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the 111th makeover video posted today, I may be slaughtered for this but I actually think its her best one yet :rolleyes: It's not to my taste but for once I actually believe that she likes the room and it's authentically her. Yes its a bit hodge podge with items that aren't particularly nice but they actually suit her for once (shade?) I feel like all former rooms she just sees a pic on pintrest and buys some tat to copy but it's not actually her style hence why she changes it within a month and nothing ever goes together. She says the drawers for her future kids aren't her taste now but I beg to differ, Gob just accept you have the taste of a child and own it rather then make these hollow rooms that are maybe more trendy but you'll hate in a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
haven’t checked in on the tit show that is gabriella or whatever she’s claiming her name is now for a while, nice to see she’s still a compulsive liar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll agree the US is currently a tit show right now but hysterical she's trying to argue with someone who actually LIVES here. Again yes it is a tit show, but much safer than other places. (Barring the current racial disparity going on...) Her knowledge isn't deep, just surface level and it shows.

Reactions: 9
It was a cardboard box not a cat tray... can’t decide which would be worse though 🤣
Oh man I'm gutted it's just the same box thing. Was really really hoping there was a separate cat tray incident I didn't know about. We could suggest that to her next time she has someone stay?

Reactions: 3
8BC8B6D2-E43C-4F3D-B708-36D75FA5550F.png
Everyone please go and watch the new video where she’s flogging those phone cases.... listen to how she says “becus I LoOoOVvVeE”she says it a few times all the same way she’s a freak!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
George probably has no choice but to move out, Gabby’s hoarded furniture she palms off to Jane has probably taken over the whole damn house. He probably has one little square of his bed to lie on, surrounded by stacked up furniture. That or he gtfo before she demanded to repaint his room 67 times in a row

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I can't get over about that video is it is literally the sort of content people make on tiktok or IGTV... Not a full on YouTube video.
Unless it was something massively drastic and you included some helpful content alongside it, otherwise but turn the speed up and compile it into an IGTV or something

Reactions: 4
So excited to see her Instagram stories today in regards to her scan.
Ham at the ready for this meltdown everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was watching her make over video and found it really weird that she didn’t really show herself making it over she just gave updates of what she did. I still think she should have put the sofa on the other wall the constant glare on her computer means she’ll be lugging that desk somewhere else in a few weeks.
I can’t remember who said it here but one of you gets a gabby point (is that a good thing? Who knows 🤣) when she said on stories she was filming someone said it was going to be an AD and you nailed it!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.