Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also gabby has never planned a weekend away. She waits to be invited, instead of making it happen she could try to befriend georges gf and plan a gals weekend away in the future.

George has flown the family nest!?! And is loosing his V status before gabby!! Woah.
this is something I’ve never understood, she has the means to have a lovely staycation in Brighton or go to Scotland for a few days, or even center parks I don’t understand why she literally does nothing, like ever! It would drive me mental!

Reactions: 14
Yup Gabstones, I'm sure this 'deep clean' you done wasn't noisy at all 🤔 also isn't a deep clean for her bagging up more cat tit and lifting the bowl off the bin and into the sink?!
But...but..but...that latest vlog she said she doesn't like to make noise after 5PM?!?!...did she...LIE?!🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She begs to differ? Like she’s the authority on what America is like, thanks Gobs for your input, wait there while I try and find someone who gives a duck
I’ll have you know that Gabby has been to New York twice and spent the majority of the trips in Starbucks and their hotel room, she is the pinnacle of American knowledge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t believe she went and bought a BIGGER DRILL because the shelves wouldn’t screw in the wall and then it still didn’t work as ‘the wall was too strong’ 😂😂😂

she tweeted this then deleted it and tweeted again slightly different. I’m sure Americans are grateful you don’t live there Gobby considering you make fun of their accent all the time.
the wall was too strong... I AM DEAD😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread is killing me tonight you guiiiiiiise are brilliant 😂😂😂 and an honourable mention to dear gab for providing the ✨ exquisite ✨ content tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does gabby have a spare room when she doesn’t have any friends to stay over?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We love a conveniently placed ad.

Edited to add: she said that she kept the 'pots' for her PO Box bits, but I thought she closed her PO Box?
I got excited for that Happy Meal Deal...then realised it wasn't an Australian add 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does gabby have a spare room when she doesn’t have any friends to stay over?
Agreed! Also - why does she have a dining room when she eats alone on the sofa? Why does she have an office area when she doesn't have any work? Why does she have a bathroom when she doesn't wash? Why does she have a toilet when she shits in a box?

We've cracked it guiiiiiise she can afford to buy a studio flat in London because she only needs one room and it will be sew nice because she will paint it sew many times

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Agreed! Also - why does she have a dining room when she eats alone on the sofa? Why does she have an office area when she doesn't have any work? Why does she have a bathroom when she doesn't wash? Why does she have a toilet when she shits in a box?

We've cracked it guiiiiiise she can afford to buy a studio flat in London because she only needs one room and it will be sew nice because she will paint it sew many times
A studio?! But where will she hoard the cat litter?

Reactions: 6
Problems in America are "absolutely insane compared to anywhere else". Does she know what's happening across the world right now? I mean, it's a reach to imagine she even knows what's going on in her own country right now.
Only western countries. Ask her about Yemen. Her mind will jolt back to the friends episode and she'll assume it's a made up country.

She really is her father's daughter!

But...but..but...that latest vlog she said she doesn't like to make noise after 5PM?!?!...did she...LIE?!🙃
I think she is still asleep then.

Reactions: 19
Only western countries. Ask her about Yemen. Her mind will jolt back to the friends episode and she'll assume it's a made up country.

She really is her father's daughter!

I think she is still asleep then.
What makes you say she really is her fathers daughter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.